Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,619 members, 7,820,199 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Two Ways To Solve Battery Not Charging On Android Phones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Two Ways To Solve Battery Not Charging On Android Phones (1225 Views)

Two Ways To Know An Original SD Card / Memory Card / Two Ways To Find Direct Download Link Of Any Movie / Complete Guide On How To Fix Slow Charging On All Infinix Smartphones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Ways To Solve Battery Not Charging On Android Phones by klinro(m): 12:24pm On Sep 01, 2016
If your battery isn't charging properly, don't immediately assume your phone charger or your battery is broken. Based on personal experience on my itel it1550, the problem as well as solution may be much simpler than you think.

If your phone or tablet isn't charging properly or at all, take a look at these ways to fix a phone that won't charge.

1. Do-It-Yourself USB port fix
The quickest, easiest, and often most successful solution, is to do a little DIY repair on your actual hardware. All you need to do is shut down your device, remove the battery if possible and use something small, such as a toothpick, to 'lever up' the little tab inside the USB port on your smartphone or tablet. Do so very carefully and gently, then reinsert your battery and plug it in again. Nine times out of 10 this is all that is required.

2. Remove lint and dust
Do you keep your phone in the pocket of your jeans? If so, lint could be the culprit: I've lost track of the number of times the reason for unreliable USB charging turned out to be lint from our pocket.
I've seen phones with charging ports choked with chocolate after they were chucked in a handbag alongside a packet of sweets. A can of compressed air can blow out the offending irritants and get your USB connection back to normal.
Re: Two Ways To Solve Battery Not Charging On Android Phones by klinro(m): 2:55pm On Sep 01, 2016
If you have other ways, do share with us
Re: Two Ways To Solve Battery Not Charging On Android Phones by kio052001(m): 5:02pm On Sep 01, 2016
make sure the charger is properly plugged in
Re: Two Ways To Solve Battery Not Charging On Android Phones by klinro(m): 5:43pm On Oct 25, 2016
kio052001:
make sure the charger is properly plugged in
Thank you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Zero 4 & Infinix Zero 4 Plus Full Phone Specifications, Features, Price / You Can Now Purchase A Refurbished Iphone 6S From Apple / Please Save Me From GLO NG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.