Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Two Ways To Find Direct Download Link Of Any Movie - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Two Ways To Find Direct Download Link Of Any Movie (22551 Views)

Two Ways To Know An Original SD Card / Memory Card / Can Anybody Help Me With The Download Link Of This Handler?? / Two Ways To Solve Battery Not Charging On Android Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Ways To Find Direct Download Link Of Any Movie by Reediano(m): 9:44am On Sep 12, 2016
If you are a movie lover then this post is definitely for you. Most of us, both the movie freaks and those who watch movies once in a while always love to get the latest movie. Although the easiest way to watch the movie of your choice is by visiting the cinema but not all of us can afford it and even some who can afford it might probably be too busy..

So in this post, I will show you guys two different methods to easily download any movie of your choice. This methods are easy, fast and you also don't have to worry about any ad whatsoever.

Method 1:
=> Launch your browser and open Google.c om.
=> Copy and paste this codes in your search bar
Movie Name -inurlsadhtm|html|php|pls|txt) intitle:index.of “last modified” (mp4|wma|aac|avi)

=> Replace "movie name" with the name of the movie you want to download.
For example:
IP man -inurlsadhtm|html|php|pls|txt) intitle:index.of “last modified” (mp4|wma|aac|avi).
=> From the search results that appears, just select one of the first sets and the movie link should be indexed in one of them.
=> Just click on the movie and download.
That's all!

Method 2: This particular method is probably a bit easier than the one above, although both of them are very similar.
=> Type Google.com in your address bar and open .
=> Copy and paste the code below in the search bar and add the name of any movie you want to download after it.
intitle:index.of? mkv Avengers
For example:
intitle:index.of? mkv deadpool.
=> Just click on search and open any of the First set of results that appears.
=> Scroll until you find the movie you want to download and click on it to Start the download.

So I have listed two different methods to make searching tge internet for movie links a lot more easier.

Source: http://www.yomitech.com/2016/09/how-to-find-direct-link-of-any-movie-on.html

17 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Two Ways To Find Direct Download Link Of Any Movie by guydangerous(m): 11:01am On Sep 12, 2016
Reediano:

If you are a movie lover then this post is definitely for you. Most of us, both the movie freaks and those who watch movies once in a while always love to get the latest movie. Although the easiest way to watch the movie of your choice is by visiting the cinema but not all of us can afford it and even some who can afford it might probably be too busy..

So in this post, I will show you guys two different methods to easily download any movie of your choice. This methods are easy, fast and you also don't have to worry about any ad whatsoever.

Method 1:
For example:
=> From the search results that appears, just select one of the first sets and the movie link should be indexed in one of them.
That's all!

Method 2: This particular method is probably a bit easier than the one above, although both of them are very similar.
=> Copy and paste the code below in the search bar and add the name of any movie you want to download after it.

For example:
=> Scroll until you find the movie you want to download and click on it to Start the download.

So I have listed two different methods to make searching tge internet for movie links a lot more easier.

Source: http://www.yomitech.com/2016/09/how-to-find-direct-link-of-any-movie-on.html
worked like magic,thanks

Re: Two Ways To Find Direct Download Link Of Any Movie by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 12, 2016
IT WORKS WOW
Re: Two Ways To Find Direct Download Link Of Any Movie by guydangerous(m): 11:24am On Sep 12, 2016
Problem now is can I use it to get seasonal films like heroes,game of thrones etc.

1 Like

Re: Two Ways To Find Direct Download Link Of Any Movie by timbros(m): 11:25am On Sep 12, 2016
Thanks for this post. Informative.
Re: Two Ways To Find Direct Download Link Of Any Movie by 0ubenji(m): 11:28am On Sep 12, 2016
Bro..that one na epistle..
Juz go dayt.se...
Thank me later

3 Likes

Re: Two Ways To Find Direct Download Link Of Any Movie by umbo: 11:37am On Sep 12, 2016
Jamj
Re: Two Ways To Find Direct Download Link Of Any Movie by Fidelismaria: 12:30pm On Sep 12, 2016
OK
Re: Two Ways To Find Direct Download Link Of Any Movie by mikool007(m): 1:23pm On Sep 12, 2016
Nyc
Re: Two Ways To Find Direct Download Link Of Any Movie by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 12, 2016
0ubenji:
Juz go dayt.se...
Thank me later

Before we thank you sir..... It isn't loading o

3 Likes

Re: Two Ways To Find Direct Download Link Of Any Movie by elvision1(m): 4:12pm On Sep 12, 2016
papadee93:

lwkm!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Two Ways To Find Direct Download Link Of Any Movie by Mikocake(m): 5:35pm On Sep 12, 2016
or better still use this method +"index of" "movie tittle" example +"index of" "vikings SO3"
put it in Google search engine

1 Like

Re: Two Ways To Find Direct Download Link Of Any Movie by Reediano(m): 5:58pm On Sep 12, 2016
guydangerous:
worked like magic,thanks

You are welcome
Re: Two Ways To Find Direct Download Link Of Any Movie by Reediano(m): 6:01pm On Sep 12, 2016
papadee93:

Hahaha grin ....

Try this instead http://cyro.se/tvseries/

Don't bother thanking me

3 Likes

Re: Two Ways To Find Direct Download Link Of Any Movie by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 12, 2016
I tried it for a movie titled "Daddy's Little Girls" but it's no bringing the download link.
Re: Two Ways To Find Direct Download Link Of Any Movie by rookidmart: 7:06pm On Sep 12, 2016
aotlatitude:
I tried it for a movie titled "Daddy's Little Girls" but it's no bringing the download link.
Oga na for Xvideos.com you go find that one. grin

4 Likes

Re: Two Ways To Find Direct Download Link Of Any Movie by Reediano(m): 7:17pm On Sep 12, 2016
guydangerous:
Problem now is can I use it to get seasonal films like heroes,game of thrones etc.

Sure you can

Re: Two Ways To Find Direct Download Link Of Any Movie by Ikenna17(m): 7:40pm On Sep 12, 2016
rookidmart:
Nice one!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Two Ways To Find Direct Download Link Of Any Movie by Ikenna17(m): 7:40pm On Sep 12, 2016
rookidmart:
Nice one!! cheesy
rookidmart:
Nice one!! cheesy
Re: Two Ways To Find Direct Download Link Of Any Movie by okooloyun1(m): 8:58pm On Sep 12, 2016
0ubenji:
Juz go dayt.se...
Thank me later
Pls explain in details.
Re: Two Ways To Find Direct Download Link Of Any Movie by KillerBeauty(f): 9:09pm On Sep 12, 2016
The files are large. I'm low on data
Re: Two Ways To Find Direct Download Link Of Any Movie by guydangerous(m): 9:15pm On Sep 12, 2016
Reediano:

Sure you can
niccceee,thank you.
Re: Two Ways To Find Direct Download Link Of Any Movie by Mizzzbeee(f): 9:33pm On Sep 12, 2016
guydangerous:
this is a great site that can fulfill ur serial and movies needs. No ads, meticulous indexing, HD films in different file size.
dl.fardadownload.net

Thank me later

*serial for series and films for movies

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Ways To Find Direct Download Link Of Any Movie by guydangerous(m): 9:56pm On Sep 12, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
this is a great site that can fulfill ur serial and movies needs. No ads, meticulous indexing, HD films in different file size.
dl.fardadownload.ir

Thank me later
the process long oh with so many links and parts,I will stick with my guys link.
Re: Two Ways To Find Direct Download Link Of Any Movie by Mizzzbeee(f): 10:03pm On Sep 12, 2016
guydangerous:
the process long oh with so many links and parts,I will stick with my guys link.
what process? Just copy and paste that link choose either serial or films, for films it has been indexed per year far back 1930's and in each year it is arranged alphabetically in different formats. Just click on the link and it starts downloading.

The links are not in parts. It's just one movie. The reason you can see a movie appear more than once is because it's in different formats (e.g. HD(1080,720), WEB RIP, HDTC(1080,720), BRRIP, TS and the likes)
Re: Two Ways To Find Direct Download Link Of Any Movie by MrBONE2(m): 10:08pm On Sep 12, 2016
rookidmart:

Thanks i will try it straight away.

1 Like

Re: Two Ways To Find Direct Download Link Of Any Movie by guydangerous(m): 11:24pm On Sep 12, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
what process? Just copy and paste that link choose either serial or films, for films it has been indexed per year far back 1930's and in each year it is arranged alphabetically in different formats. Just click on the link and it starts downloading.

The links are not in parts. It's just one movie. The reason you can see a movie appear more than once is because it's in different formats (e.g. HD(1080,720), WEB RIP, HDTC(1080,720), BRRIP, TS and the likes)

check batman vs superman dawn of justice.
Re: Two Ways To Find Direct Download Link Of Any Movie by okooloyun1(m): 11:37pm On Sep 12, 2016
Mikocake:
or better still use this method +"index of" "movie tittle" example +"index of" "vikings SO3"
put it in Google search engine
9ce one bro
Re: Two Ways To Find Direct Download Link Of Any Movie by joseph214(m): 12:05am On Sep 13, 2016
Can I get the videos in 360p or 240p format?
Re: Two Ways To Find Direct Download Link Of Any Movie by jrerico1(m): 12:56am On Sep 13, 2016
Reediano:

Method 1:
For example:
That's all!

For example:

please I want to download this nollywood movie.. "The CEO" please help
Re: Two Ways To Find Direct Download Link Of Any Movie by harizonal123(m): 2:04am On Sep 13, 2016
How about movies of 300mb

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nanu - Free Calls For Everyone, Everywhere / Airtel Launched New Android Bundle Plans – Get 4GB For 2k Or 9GB For 3.5k Valid / Download Kapersky Antivirus For Symbian Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.