Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,808 members, 7,831,638 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

When A Child Explains God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When A Child Explains God (310 Views)

Is It A Sacrilege To Name A Child "JESUS"? / How Shoprite Bread Explains Religion In Nigeria / James Morgan Explains His Journey From Being A Christian Pastor To Atheist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When A Child Explains God by Lasbrey95(m): 1:22pm On Sep 01, 2016
An 8-year old boy from Chula Vista(California,USA) had a class assignment to "Explain God". Below from a child's eye, you can see God better:

"One of God's main job is making people. He makes them to replace the ones that die. He does not make grown-ups, just babies. I think it is because they are smaller and easier to make. God's second job is listening to prayers and that is because people are so many including preachers, who pray when God is supposed to be sleeping. God has no leisure (rest time) and has no time to listen to radio or television. Because He hears everything, there must be terrible lots of noise in his ears,unless He has thought of a way to turn it off. Jesus is God's son! He used to do all the hard work like walking on water and performing miracles. People finally got tired of Him preaching to them and they crucified Him. His Dad(God) appreciated everything that He had done and all His hard work on earth so He told Him He didn't have to go out on the road anymore. He could stay in heaven. So He did and He is busy helping his Dad out by listening to prayers like a secretary. You should always go to church on Sundays: because it makes God happy. Don't skip church or do something like going to the beach , washing clothes or watching television. And besides, the sun does not come out till noon anyway. It's good to know God loves everyone. He is around you when you are scared in the dark. But you shouldn't just always think of what God can do for you. [b][/b]I figure God put me here and He can take me back anytime He pleases. And that is why i believe in God.

(1) (Reply)

Church Marriage / Does God Really Punish Us For That Particular Sin We Committed? / O.m.g Bishop Confesses His A Gay And The Archibishop Accept, What Are Your Views

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.