Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,759 members, 7,809,925 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

Beware Of Bubious Reseller Http://clubkonnect.com--you Pay But They Dont Deliver - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Beware Of Bubious Reseller Http://clubkonnect.com--you Pay But They Dont Deliver (4688 Views)

Beware Of This Fake/cloned Iphone 7 Plus That Is Being Sold Online / Clubkonnect.com Scammed Again ? / How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of Bubious Reseller Http://clubkonnect.com--you Pay But They Dont Deliver by Chrisokey2(m): 5:41am On Dec 04, 2016
De status stated completed yet dere no data in de above numbers, I even on de phone mobile data to see if dere will be magic yet nothing happen...
U people should better fix ur system in other and stop spoiling ur image{ClubKonnect}...
Re: Beware Of Bubious Reseller Http://clubkonnect.com--you Pay But They Dont Deliver by Nobody: 6:13am On Dec 04, 2016
Chrisokey2:
De status stated completed yet dere no data in de above numbers, I even on de phone mobile data to see if dere will be magic yet nothing happen...
U people should better fix ur system in other and stop spoiling ur image{ClubKonnect}...
clubkonect sales rep are the one spoiling the company image.imagine I bought card of 400naira and it shows green completed but I didn't receive any airtime.clubkonnect I advice u to employ able hand.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Bubious Reseller Http://clubkonnect.com--you Pay But They Dont Deliver by Chrisokey2(m): 6:28am On Dec 04, 2016
gbotemicomm:
clubkonect sales rep are the one spoiling the company image.imagine I bought card of 400naira and it shows green completed but I didn't receive any airtime.clubkonnect I advice u to employ able hand.

Dat's what I also thought of , because de way de attend to we their customers on WhatsApp is quite different from dat of the call..
so am suspecting de ClubKonnect sales rep too.they knows too much about all dis STEALING dat is happening right now in their company

Re: Beware Of Bubious Reseller Http://clubkonnect.com--you Pay But They Dont Deliver by macdon4all(m): 6:38am On Dec 04, 2016
bimbor:
Una no get mobile bank app? Who buys credit from reseller in 2016?? undecided
they dont even nid Mobile app to buy credit,torchlight phone can even do dis
Re: Beware Of Bubious Reseller Http://clubkonnect.com--you Pay But They Dont Deliver by nizebubby: 8:16am On Dec 04, 2016
I have been buying clubkonnect data for 1 year now.i gat no issues with dem.follow instructions properly or u fail exam
Re: Beware Of Bubious Reseller Http://clubkonnect.com--you Pay But They Dont Deliver by clubkonnect: 10:54am On Dec 04, 2016
Chrisokey2:

Dat's what you guys normally said,am also a member in ClubKonnect but recently I start experiencing such.When u people will nw mark a transaction completed deal yet u guys won't deliver after deducting money from de wallet...Even when I try to reach guys via WhatsApp or call to lay my complain, u people will keep saying u are working on it to the resolve issue... u people keep resolving de issue aday,2days,3days,4,5,6,1week,2weeks,even till nw u guys are still working on it while my money is still missing yet u people didn't serve me de data I purchased for...

Is dat not what we call STEALING by trick.......

Hello Chris Okey
As u said u started experience it recently which means it was probably due to network issues

And also I believe ur issue is with etisalat sme data share Cos it is done manually unlike every other service that are fully automated. So it is prone to error. Alternative u can buy our etisalat data direct which is fully automated and delivers instantly

Provide details of d transact here so we can resolve or offer u a refund

i thinks is most unfair to say we are stealing from you by trick cos when i checked your account with us, we have successfully processed over 250 transaction successfully for you. seee screen shot of your account below

your screen shot also show that you still made a made a deposit of 2,000 naira to our firstbank a few days ago specifically on 30-nov-2016 and you have purchase mtn and etisalat data consecutively on the 1st,2nd, 3rd and even today 4th of december 2016 yet you say we are stealing from you. i find that really absurd. you account check also show you have made a total deposit of over 100,000 naira to your wallet in bit payment of 1,000, 2,500 and somtimes 5,000 naira since you joined us a few moths ago. if truley we are stealing from u, will you have made such deposit?

we appreciate positive criticize but making accusation of us stealing from you without proof is somthing else. if u have an issue just let us know and resolve it as i said aside etsalat sme data which is done manully and prone to error, have u had other issues with us?

Clubkonnect team

Re: Beware Of Bubious Reseller Http://clubkonnect.com--you Pay But They Dont Deliver by clubkonnect: 10:56am On Dec 04, 2016
nizebubby:
I have been buying clubkonnect data for 1 year now.i gat no issues with dem.follow instructions properly or u fail exam

Thanks for the kind words. We appreciate ur patronage

Clubkonnect team
Re: Beware Of Bubious Reseller Http://clubkonnect.com--you Pay But They Dont Deliver by clubkonnect: 11:49am On Dec 04, 2016
Chrisokey2:

Dat's what I also thought of , because de way de attend to we their customers on WhatsApp is quite different from dat of the call..
so am suspecting de ClubKonnect sales rep too.they knows too much about all dis STEALING dat is happening right now in their company

hello chris okey,
this is the problem when u jump to conclusion, just like customer care of most of the mobile network, when u call and speak to an agent if u drop and call again, it is most likely a different person will pick your call. so also is clubkonnect, we process over 2,000 transactions daily so we have different staff handling the call and whatsapp from time to time. you claim we are stealing from you but checking your account shows you still purchased data from us even today. who does that?

your screen shot also show that you still made a made a deposit of 2,000 naira to our firstbank a few days ago specifically on 30-nov-2016 and you have purchase mtn and etisalat data consecutively on the 1st,2nd, 3rd and even today 4th of december 2016 yet you say we are stealing from you. i find that really absurd. you account check also show you have made a total deposit of over 100,000 naira to your wallet in bit payment of 1,000, 2,500 and somtimes 5,000 naira since you joined us a few moths ago. if truley we are stealing from u, will you have made such deposit?

we appreciate positive criticize but making accusation of us stealing from you without proof is something else. if u have an issue just let us know and resolve it as i said aside etsalat sme data which is done manually and prone to error, have u had other issues with us?

Re: Beware Of Bubious Reseller Http://clubkonnect.com--you Pay But They Dont Deliver by clubkonnect: 11:56am On Dec 04, 2016
gbotemicomm:

sorry to hear that u did not receive ur airtime, can u pls give me the affected mobile number so we can investigate and resolve asap.

thanks

clubkonnect team
Re: Beware Of Bubious Reseller Http://clubkonnect.com--you Pay But They Dont Deliver by Chrisokey2(m): 2:29pm On Dec 04, 2016
clubkonnect:

Hello Chris Okey
As u said u started experience it recently which means it was probably due to network issues

And also I believe ur issue is with etisalat sme data share Cos it is done manually unlike every other service that are fully automated. So it is prone to error. Alternative u can buy our etisalat data direct which is fully automated and delivers instantly

Provide details of d transact here so we can resolve or offer u a refund

i thinks is most unfair to say we are stealing from you by trick cos when i checked your account with us, we have successfully processed over 250 transaction successfully for you. seee screen shot of your account below

we appreciate positive criticize but making accusation of us stealing from you without proof is somthing else. if u have an issue just let us know and resolve it as i said aside etsalat sme data which is done manully and prone to error, have u had other issues with us?

like u said here ******{ we appreciate positive criticize but making
accusation of us stealing from you without proof is
somthing else. if u have an issue just let us know
and resolve it as i said aside etsalat sme data
which is done manully and prone to error, have u
had other issues with us? }****
U mean nothing can be done since my issues were on etisalat data....
which means I should just forget my hard earned #600 + #350 = #950 just like dat even after providing my prove........no problem i can forget about it, but all am saying is for u people to improve dis etisalat system of a thing

Clubkonnect team
Re: Beware Of Bubious Reseller Http://clubkonnect.com--you Pay But They Dont Deliver by Chrisokey2(m): 2:31pm On Dec 04, 2016
like u said here ******{ we appreciate positive criticize but making
accusation of us stealing from you without proof is
somthing else. if u have an issue just let us know
and resolve it as i said aside etsalat sme data
which is done manully and prone to error, have u
had other issues with us? }****
U mean nothing can be done since my issues were on etisalat data....
which means I should just forget my hard earned #600 + #350 = #950 just like dat even after providing my prove........no problem i can forget about it, but all am saying is for u people to improve dis etisalat system of a thing
Re: Beware Of Bubious Reseller Http://clubkonnect.com--you Pay But They Dont Deliver by clubkonnect: 5:38pm On Dec 04, 2016
[quote author=Chrisokey2 post=51627073][/quote]

we never said you should forget your money, we only said etisalat sme data is prone to error because is done manually, but if u do not get your data we definitely will resolve it.

We just contacted etisalat on the two issue you raised and was told that the mobile number 08095478255 actually received 1GB from our sponsor number. If the line belongs to a customer ask them to dial *229*9# to confirm their balance.

but the second mobile number 09090470118 did not receive the data due to network issues but we have resent the 500MB data to that line.
the client can confirm by dialing *229*9#

Even after falsely accusing us of stealing from you with trick, it turns out that one of the numbers actually received data from us
we have no issues with u criticizing us but you could have done so without saying that we are stealing from you.

Aside the two cases u presented, you have done over 250 transactions with us, did u face issues with them too? let us know

clubkonnect team
Re: Beware Of Bubious Reseller Http://clubkonnect.com--you Pay But They Dont Deliver by Chrisokey2(m): 9:02pm On Dec 04, 2016
Admin am sorry for going to dat extend of adding {STEALING} to my comments , it was act of { ANNOYANCE}...... & am also happy dat everything has been fixed
As for de numbers I provided , I have Confirmed dat of 500mb.... I will later check de 1gb by tomorrow......

thanks & sorry for de mis understanding.....
Re: Beware Of Bubious Reseller Http://clubkonnect.com--you Pay But They Dont Deliver by idris4r83(m): 7:47am On Jan 24, 2017
clubkonnect:

we never said you should forget your money, we only said etisalat sme data is prone to error because is done manually, but if u do not get your data we definitely will resolve it.

We just contacted etisalat on the two issue you raised and was told that the mobile number 08095478255 actually received 1GB from our sponsor number. If the line belongs to a customer ask them to dial *229*9# to confirm their balance.

but the second mobile number 09090470118 did not receive the data due to network issues but we have resent the 500MB data to that line.
the client can confirm by dialing *229*9#

Even after falsely accusing us of stealing from you with trick, it turns out that one of the numbers actually received data from us
we have no issues with u criticizing us but you could have done so without saying that we are stealing from you.

Aside the two cases u presented, you have done over 250 transactions with us, did u face issues with them too? let us know

clubkonnect team
good morning, I funded my wallet yesterday (23/01/17) morning with my friends firstbank account number, his name is umar aliyu. I transferred 400 to your firstbank account but up till this moment the money is not reflecting in my wallet. My username phone number is 08034694579 and my user ID is ck13026454.

Re: Beware Of Bubious Reseller Http://clubkonnect.com--you Pay But They Dont Deliver by Syfex: 9:36am On Nov 08, 2017
Clubkonnect is yet to credit my wallet since two days now after payment... I smell scam
Re: Beware Of Bubious Reseller Http://clubkonnect.com--you Pay But They Dont Deliver by depeak: 10:13am On Jan 16, 2018
clubkonnect:

Thank you so much. We process over two thousand transactions daily. We also know issues arises with payment to bank account without following the instruction on our website.we try as much as we can to resolve this issues.....

We advice client to pay with their unique phone number used to register on our website or CK ID which is unique to them alone or best option is use ATm which is automated and does not involve human intervention.

Thank you for your patronage.

I followed your instruction and this is not the first time please credit my account.

Re: Beware Of Bubious Reseller Http://clubkonnect.com--you Pay But They Dont Deliver by Freetech: 3:55am On Jan 18, 2018
clubkonnect:

Hello Chris Okey

i thinks is most unfair to say we are stealing from you by trick cos when i checked your account with us, we have successfully processed over 250 transaction

we appreciate positive criticize but making accusation of us stealing from you without proof is somthing else. if u have an issue just let us know and resolve it as i said aside etsalat sme data which is

Clubkonnect team

I bought mtn 500mb from you since 7Nov 2017, not yet delivered up till today. Please what do you call this type of behaviour in biz if not stealing by trick. You use not delivery of the data to get back to your account 2gb data on my line that got expired in the process.

Whatsapp, text and call not answered.

Re: Beware Of Bubious Reseller Http://clubkonnect.com--you Pay But They Dont Deliver by depeak: 11:18pm On Jan 18, 2018
Freetech:

I bought mtn 500mb from you since 7Nov 2017, not yet delivered up till today. Please what do you call this type of behaviour in biz if not stealing by trick. You use not delivery of the data to get back to your account 2gb data on my line that got expired in the process.

Whatsapp, text and call not answered.
this happened to me too and I am still expecting my 6,800 since 3rd of january
Re: Beware Of Bubious Reseller Http://clubkonnect.com--you Pay But They Dont Deliver by Emma66886: 6:01pm On Jan 19, 2018
Please o, I just fund and my wallet on club konnect and I am yet to be credited and my bank account has been debited . please help me out o

My Transaction ID *: 6259582538
User ID *: CK10074506
Re: Beware Of Bubious Reseller Http://clubkonnect.com--you Pay But They Dont Deliver by Emma66886: 6:09pm On Jan 19, 2018
And all the numbers provided are switched off. Please help me I am chaotic.
Re: Beware Of Bubious Reseller Http://clubkonnect.com--you Pay But They Dont Deliver by DataMadam(f): 10:42pm On Jan 19, 2018
ClubKonnect, I have 3 pending issues , chatted you guys on Whatsapp but no response, called but no one picked up, I almost gave up before I found this thread.

After I upgraded my account to VIP, I decided to create my own website but still got the error that I may have to upgrade to VIP to do that, does it mean that my N1,000 is gone for good, assist resolve.
2. I sent 2gb data to 08060643270 on 08/01/17 and it got exhausted a day after, note that the buyer is my colleague and most of her downloads is done with the office wifi, so her data lasts more than a month,I had to resend another 2gb to her....pls I need a refund.
3.I did a data transfer of Etisalat 1gb to 09080763167 on 17/01/12 and the data finished 1hr later, kindly explain what happened because she is also my colleague that mostly use the office wifi,I had to resend another immediately because I did not have an explanation to that. I also need a refund since it got exhausted under 1hr.
User Id: CK10076325
Kindly assist.
Re: Beware Of Bubious Reseller Http://clubkonnect.com--you Pay But They Dont Deliver by depeak: 12:58pm On Jan 20, 2018
Please, someone needs to help out here. How can I get my 6,800 back from clubkonnect
Re: Beware Of Bubious Reseller Http://clubkonnect.com--you Pay But They Dont Deliver by ojutron: 5:35pm On Jan 22, 2018
I was introduced to club Konnect. The same day I opened account with them I funded my account with 1k and I made some purchase which went through. Not long thereafter, I decided to fund my account again through the same process I used before (transfer : Gtbank) since last week until no response from club Konnect. The worrisome thing is about their customer service. It's absolutely bad. I called several times nobody to answer. I whatapp them, they reply but not providing solution to the problem.
What kind of business are we going to call this?
Re: Beware Of Bubious Reseller Http://clubkonnect.com--you Pay But They Dont Deliver by Ckcompliance: 9:07pm On May 21, 2018
Good day, apologies for all inconvenience we have put you through in clubkonnect .
please if you have issues/ or complaints on payments
Please in this format send a mail to clubkonnectcompliance@gmail.com
With your

Registered number
Amount paid
Payment date
Bank payment was made to

Please this would be resolved in 72hours

in the main time we are currently experiencing some technical challenges in vending of airtime and data . This would be resolved shortly as our technical team are working to resolving this .

Once again we apologize .
Clubkonnect

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Glo Data Prices Has Increase Including Night Plan / Which Good Phone Can 30k Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.