Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,925 members, 7,821,240 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Open Ya Eyes!!!!!!!! Scammers Are On It Again - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Open Ya Eyes!!!!!!!! Scammers Are On It Again (4134 Views)

See What Some Foreign Sites Has To Say About Nigerian Scammers (Pics) / World 1st Model With Two Different Colored Eyes / "Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Ya Eyes!!!!!!!! Scammers Are On It Again by jimkazjimmy(m): 2:44pm On Sep 01, 2016
Dear Nairalanders. I am not too good at creating new topics but I am pushed to share this.
I just got a mail from who I believe are scammers stating that I just won 500,000Euros based on a German lottery programme I did not apply for. Kindly read through and don't be a victim in this era of CHANGE.

GERMANY LOTTO

(AFFILIATED TO GERMAN NATIONAL LOTTERY) Ludlstr. 107, 80689 Munchen – Germany.
From The Desk of The Director
Claim File Ref No: GNL/ 013/26148
Batch No: 8122475

Dear Winner,

RE: ONLINE GERMAN NATIONAL LOTTERY WINNING NOTIFICATION 2016

We are pleased to inform you of the release of the online GERMANY LOTTERY PROGRAMME for the year 2016. Your email address drew the lucky numbers 43-9-21-41-39-4 that consequently won the lottery in the 3RD category. You have therefore been approved for a lump Sum Pay out of Five Hundred Thousand Euros (€500,000.00) only in cash Credited to File Ref number GNL/013/26148. This is from A Total Cash Prize of Twenty Million Euros (€20,000.000.00) Shared among International winners in this category. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Your fund is now deposited with a reputable financial institution insured in your name. Please note that your claim and batch numbers are the key to your funds, you are to keep this confidential until your claim has been processed and your money remitted to your account as this is part of our protocol to avoid double claiming or unwarranted taking an advantage of this program by participants. All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from 25,000 email addresses from Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe and America as part of our international promotion program that we conducts once in a year. We hope with the part of your winning prize, you will take part in assisting the less privileged in the society.

To begin this claim, please contact our international claim agent located in London, The United Kingdom Mr. David Smith, Email : ( davidsmithclaimagentlondon@gmail.com ) for legal processing and remittance of your prize money from the paying bank to your nominated bank account of your choice or bank guaranteed cash cheque mailed to your address via courier. Remember all prize money must be claimed within two (2) weeks of this notice. After two (2) weeks, all funds will be returned to the German National Lottery Distribution Trust Fund (GNLDTF) as unclaimed and donate to charity.

NOTE: You do not need to enter the competition before you win, our MICROSOFT COMPUTER automatically selects winners Email Addresses and you are so lucky to be one of the lucky winners that the MICROSOFT COMPUTER selected, you won because of your various visits to Microsoft web sites and remember to keep your winning information confidential until your prize is claimed to avoid double claiming which may warrant us to disqualify you as a winner.

In order to avoid unnecessary delay and complications, please remember to quote your Reference and Batch numbers in every of your correspondence with us or your agent. Furthermore, should there be any change of address, do notify your claim agent as soon as possible.

Congratulation once again from all members of our staff and thank you for being part of our annual promotion program.
Sincerely,
Re: Open Ya Eyes!!!!!!!! Scammers Are On It Again by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 01, 2016
grin

Ooh now the scammers moved to Germany eeh? angry

One maga from nairaland sent me an email as well... Telling me tat Buhari has a hidden wealth and he chose me to be his Beneficiary of his USD 12.5milli angry angry angry

This mumu think I will believe him? Chaaai!
Re: Open Ya Eyes!!!!!!!! Scammers Are On It Again by soberdrunk(m): 3:02pm On Sep 01, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Ooh now the scammers moved to Germany eeh? angry

One maga from nairaland sent me an email as well... Telling me tat Buhari has a hiiden wealth and he chose me to be his Beneficiary of his USD 12.5milli angry angry angry

This mumu think I will believe him? Chaaai!

Hahahahaahhaahah!!! Kwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwa!!! Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Re: Open Ya Eyes!!!!!!!! Scammers Are On It Again by cliquevibes(m): 3:18pm On Sep 01, 2016
Mehn, Naija which way?? If u call d number, u start hearing things lyk clearance fee to transport d money 4rm UK 2 nigeria 4 u...

If u tell dem 2 take part of ur prize money 2 pay d clearance fee, u start hearing tinz lyk, "Sir, the money is sealed and can only be accessed by you"....

Man must sha make money, all na Diversification of the Economy..

(1) (Reply)

Do I Look Indian? / Fake Baby : Full Silicone New Born Baby That Looks Like A Real Baby / 26 Outrageous News Headlines That Prove The World Isn't Normal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.