Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,495 members, 7,823,158 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

SpaceX Rocket Explosion Destroys Facebook Satellite - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / SpaceX Rocket Explosion Destroys Facebook Satellite (42662 Views)

Elon Musk Deletes Telsa and SpaceX's Facebook Page / Elon Musk Launches Car To Space on World's Most Powerful Rocket(Photos/Video) / Man Invents Rocket-Like Vehicle At Oke-Ado, Ibadan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SpaceX Rocket Explosion Destroys Facebook Satellite by kgr8mike(m): 5:56pm On Sep 01, 2016
I believe there is insurance
Re: SpaceX Rocket Explosion Destroys Facebook Satellite by 4nobody4every1: 5:56pm On Sep 01, 2016
onatisi:
The rocket exploded immediately the name of buhari was mentioned. Even rockets dont want anything to do with Nigeria and buhari at this time.
grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SpaceX Rocket Explosion Destroys Facebook Satellite by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 01, 2016
dem don spoil market for facebook. sabotage at work
Re: SpaceX Rocket Explosion Destroys Facebook Satellite by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 01, 2016
No wonder he came to Africa
Re: SpaceX Rocket Explosion Destroys Facebook Satellite by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 01, 2016
I said it even on my twitter account that Zuckerberk's visit to Nigeria is not unconnected with sabotaging or spying facebook users in Nigeria, especially IPOB members against their on going "social media war" against the ZOO and their termites plus vanguard of cause grin tongue
Re: SpaceX Rocket Explosion Destroys Facebook Satellite by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 01, 2016
Seems the Op him self and some readers did not read the part where it said that it was just simply a test flight and as such it wasn't carrying any payload... So Op the Facebook satellite is still safe.

1 Like

Re: SpaceX Rocket Explosion Destroys Facebook Satellite by hakimi1974(m): 6:27pm On Sep 01, 2016
kenonze:
too bad,,
I smell sabotage.
Most Westerners won't like this to happen for Africa
MARK, I hope the company has insurance
for sure dude.
Re: SpaceX Rocket Explosion Destroys Facebook Satellite by Folzye(m): 6:50pm On Sep 01, 2016
Mark enter naija dey stroll around and forgot to visit the shrine.
Re: SpaceX Rocket Explosion Destroys Facebook Satellite by OAUTemitayo: 6:55pm On Sep 01, 2016
America can never master rocket technology like Russia. Soyuz would have done this with ease.
Re: SpaceX Rocket Explosion Destroys Facebook Satellite by jonozo(m): 7:13pm On Sep 01, 2016
Feex (Fix) it yourself, order for replacement parts for phones, tablets and laptops and fix your device yourself or you can order for a "feex" from our professional technicians all at affordable prices. Contact us on: +2348175417480 OR +2349072122585 for whatsapp and calls. Visit www.weefeex.com today.

Re: SpaceX Rocket Explosion Destroys Facebook Satellite by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 01, 2016
DONSMITH123:
Buhari if na play stop am.
bro... U re top notch.. Ur comment is the bomb.. Best so far... grin
Re: SpaceX Rocket Explosion Destroys Facebook Satellite by DONSMITH123(m): 7:24pm On Sep 01, 2016
cheesy
Pascalville:
bro... U re top notch.. Ur comment is the bomb.. Best so far... grin
Re: SpaceX Rocket Explosion Destroys Facebook Satellite by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 01, 2016
I smell political interest against that project if this news is any thing to go by.
Re: SpaceX Rocket Explosion Destroys Facebook Satellite by holaralph(m): 7:45pm On Sep 01, 2016
@ OP ITS A BIG LIE, THE X SPACE SATELLITE THAT EXPLODED WAS ONLY MEANT TO CONVEY AN ISRAELI SATELLITE INTO ORBIT.............. SO DON'T TRY TO DRAW TRAFFIC TO YOURSELF..........
Re: SpaceX Rocket Explosion Destroys Facebook Satellite by Bensmart04(m): 7:50pm On Sep 01, 2016
I think MTN has partnered with some babalawo
Re: SpaceX Rocket Explosion Destroys Facebook Satellite by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 01, 2016
thats after coming to nigeria o... Giant of africa i hail o
Re: SpaceX Rocket Explosion Destroys Facebook Satellite by Psalmy2cute(m): 8:37pm On Sep 01, 2016

Re: SpaceX Rocket Explosion Destroys Facebook Satellite by san4real(m): 8:52pm On Sep 01, 2016

Re: SpaceX Rocket Explosion Destroys Facebook Satellite by Esdb3: 9:01pm On Sep 01, 2016
mordtonia:
Oh no!

I know it is MTN
Re: SpaceX Rocket Explosion Destroys Facebook Satellite by kayalla(f): 9:21pm On Sep 01, 2016
na wa for us o, some people easy to conjure fake story and some too gullible and quick to believe anything.

https://news.vice.com/article/a-spacex-rocket-carrying-supplies-to-the-space-station-just-exploded-after-takeoff

abeg the rocket has nothing to do with Mark, Facebook and Africa.
Re: SpaceX Rocket Explosion Destroys Facebook Satellite by calabardick(m): 9:28pm On Sep 01, 2016
Nobe today wey nyash dey for back...

Nigerian satellites always face disasters because of the level of corruption in the country. The angels in charge of space will always reject them
Re: SpaceX Rocket Explosion Destroys Facebook Satellite by mobaking: 9:38pm On Sep 01, 2016
It's America,Insurance companies would cover the damages.Thanks to a structured society.
Re: SpaceX Rocket Explosion Destroys Facebook Satellite by lielbree: 9:43pm On Sep 01, 2016
DIFY20:
nigerians have first grade in cooking up stupid stories grin
It's real. I heard it on cnn, Mark is furious. And yes, it was to supply Internet to Africa
Re: SpaceX Rocket Explosion Destroys Facebook Satellite by AkumahTalk(m): 11:16pm On Sep 01, 2016
[size=16pt]I trust the tenacity of the Americans. They'll review the lessons learnt, rebuild and do a relaunch. This one na minor setback[/size].

Our own na to setup committee to probe who cause am grin
Re: SpaceX Rocket Explosion Destroys Facebook Satellite by Nobody: 6:16am On Sep 02, 2016
Story , story .

White man always pretending to help when they have no intention of advancing Africa and are usually working to set us back.

Dear black man facebook will do what it can to hold you back.

See all the cheap publicity and goodwill being heaped on this evil agent of neocolonialism.

Having not researched this I am pretty sure that no black man has ever been allowed to get rich from using facebook alone.

I have heard they have a secret policies to prevent black businesses networking with each other.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Mysterious Planets (known) In The Observable Universe / Moment Warehouse Robot Collapsed After Working For 20 Hours Straight (Pics, Vid) / Whale Found In Ikuru Town's Beach, Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.