Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,115 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Adeyeye Olorunfemi, Rusticated Student Of UNILAG Blasts School Management (Video - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Adeyeye Olorunfemi, Rusticated Student Of UNILAG Blasts School Management (Video (29559 Views)

Adeyeye Olorunfemi: "I Don’t Regret My Action" — Student Rusticated By UNILAG / Adeyeye Olorunfemi Rusticated In UNILAG For Facebook Write Up / Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeyeye Olorunfemi, Rusticated Student Of UNILAG Blasts School Management (Video by wapers6663: 8:53am On Sep 02, 2016
Re: Adeyeye Olorunfemi, Rusticated Student Of UNILAG Blasts School Management (Video by soberdrunk(m): 8:53am On Sep 02, 2016
Nigerians go just dey hail dis guy as he dey ruin him future with hin own hand angry angry oga dem say "pikin way him hand never strong nor dey ask wetin kill hin papa" all dis people way dey ginger am like Martin Luther King, nah dem go still abandon am like Charles Taylor at the end of the day!!! angry

8 Likes

Re: Adeyeye Olorunfemi, Rusticated Student Of UNILAG Blasts School Management (Video by finalboss(m): 8:54am On Sep 02, 2016
he is jst like me... i love you bro .
no homo...
Re: Adeyeye Olorunfemi, Rusticated Student Of UNILAG Blasts School Management (Video by AfroKnight: 8:55am On Sep 02, 2016
So you have now become more intelligent than those professors, enough to insult them thus? Better calm down and look for another school.

1 Like

Re: Adeyeye Olorunfemi, Rusticated Student Of UNILAG Blasts School Management (Video by mrjojo: 8:55am On Sep 02, 2016
Dude has gotten balls of steel. In a country like Nigeria this is VERY rare. Respect

7 Likes

Re: Adeyeye Olorunfemi, Rusticated Student Of UNILAG Blasts School Management (Video by enambobo(m): 8:55am On Sep 02, 2016
Respect to this guy. Very sound argument given. Not even a prof can defend this. They have been floored.

4 Likes

Re: Adeyeye Olorunfemi, Rusticated Student Of UNILAG Blasts School Management (Video by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 02, 2016
The truth is, this young man should kiss his dreams of graduating from UNILAG goodbye -- it's too late to turn the hand of time.

Although I see this as commendable it is still recklessness to the nth degree. If he practiced the art of anonymity he would've kept the school staff guessing while reaping the benefits of paid school fees.
At this point in time only private universities would enroll him of which he has to start all the way from first year. I do not envy him nor do I wish any relative of mine to emulate his actions.

4 Likes

Re: Adeyeye Olorunfemi, Rusticated Student Of UNILAG Blasts School Management (Video by MadCow1: 8:56am On Sep 02, 2016
UNILAG is a great University.. angry

He should channel his frustration towards UNIBEN.. angry

1 Like

Re: Adeyeye Olorunfemi, Rusticated Student Of UNILAG Blasts School Management (Video by Rekyz(m): 8:59am On Sep 02, 2016
I wish he could channel his efforts towards the Nigeria government. He'll be a thorn in their flesh.
Re: Adeyeye Olorunfemi, Rusticated Student Of UNILAG Blasts School Management (Video by enambobo(m): 8:59am On Sep 02, 2016
soberdrunk:
Nigerians go just dey hail dis guy as he dey ruin him future with hin own hand angry angry oga dem say "pikin way him hand never strong nor dey ask wetin kill hin papa"
He sounds so confident to be in his first degree. I believe he is done with his first degree and already has a certificate. I know of guys like this in school. So let him fight for our right.

3 Likes

Re: Adeyeye Olorunfemi, Rusticated Student Of UNILAG Blasts School Management (Video by calberian: 9:01am On Sep 02, 2016
omonla555:

"i'd love to give him scholarship to phd level" or I would have loved?
Alert!!! 1 Grammar nazi detected!
Re: Adeyeye Olorunfemi, Rusticated Student Of UNILAG Blasts School Management (Video by ookesanjo(m): 9:01am On Sep 02, 2016
d4guy:

Everybody is not a coward bro, in a sane society , what he did is not a crime .
I agree with you.
Re: Adeyeye Olorunfemi, Rusticated Student Of UNILAG Blasts School Management (Video by Metroman7: 9:02am On Sep 02, 2016
The kind of youths the society clamour for, sadly most of the youths prefer to spend precious times on gossip as well as celebrity gist that would lead to nowhere. This lad here is a revolusionist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeyeye Olorunfemi, Rusticated Student Of UNILAG Blasts School Management (Video by Jethrolite(m): 9:03am On Sep 02, 2016
I love the guts of this guy but he lacks strategy and is undermining his opponents. In the end, he will beg.

The last guy that behaved like this in my uni days was rusticated for 8 semesters and a memo sent to all Nigerian universities not to give him admission. He actually got the rustic action while I was in secondary school but I believe he resumed 300L while I was in final year. The severity of the situation has not dawned on this young man yet.

1 Like

Re: Adeyeye Olorunfemi, Rusticated Student Of UNILAG Blasts School Management (Video by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 02, 2016
No employer in his right senses would employ a buffoon like him

enambobo:

He sounds so confident to be in his first degree. I believe he is done with his first degree and already has a certificate. I know of guys like this in school. So let him fight for our right.

1 Like

Re: Adeyeye Olorunfemi, Rusticated Student Of UNILAG Blasts School Management (Video by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 02, 2016
Sveen:
I blame the guy for his predicament. He is wise enough to write a lengthy epistle about his varsity, thereby subjecting the School and it's authorities into abject ridicule and disrespect, as if that wasn't enough, he went ahead and threaten them that he is untouchable, and then including his name in his write-up in the process. Ergo, i daresay he had it coming. No be only microcosm you go see, na micro-organism.

Cc. lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Adeyeye Olorunfemi, Rusticated Student Of UNILAG Blasts School Management (Video by Jethrolite(m): 9:06am On Sep 02, 2016
Metroman7:
The kind of youths the society clamour for, sadly most of the youths prefer to spend precious times on gossip as well as celebrity gist that would lead to nowhere. This lad here is a revolusionist.
Nigeria does not need a one man revolutionist but a faceless group, he's not the only one in this fight but he has singled himself out for destruction.

1 Like

Re: Adeyeye Olorunfemi, Rusticated Student Of UNILAG Blasts School Management (Video by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 02, 2016
I can't believe you people are talking like this undecided

If at all he wants to criticise, shouldn't he be civil about it? He is not the type of youth that would take us anywhere, he is an idi.ot.

I support the management's decision.
Metroman7:

3 Likes

Re: Adeyeye Olorunfemi, Rusticated Student Of UNILAG Blasts School Management (Video by deuce07(m): 9:09am On Sep 02, 2016
Fayose reborn
Re: Adeyeye Olorunfemi, Rusticated Student Of UNILAG Blasts School Management (Video by Elnino4ladies: 9:16am On Sep 02, 2016
Nigga ghat no chill at all
Re: Adeyeye Olorunfemi, Rusticated Student Of UNILAG Blasts School Management (Video by repogirl(f): 9:17am On Sep 02, 2016
Everyone in a small position of authority feels so powerful and uses their power to oppress the people they are supposed to protect.

It is so sad, really. Who protest Epp in this useless country of ours?

Olorunfemi, this is the result of your struggles, find like minds like yourself, keep being a pain in their butt and they just might give into your requests but you might end up with a third class like our dear Prof. Soyinka.

1 Like

Re: Adeyeye Olorunfemi, Rusticated Student Of UNILAG Blasts School Management (Video by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 02, 2016
daretodiffer:
No employer in his right senses would employ a buffoon like him

Is it your employment?

2 Likes

Re: Adeyeye Olorunfemi, Rusticated Student Of UNILAG Blasts School Management (Video by ofemigeorge(m): 9:21am On Sep 02, 2016
This remains me of the movie ....great debaters. I love this guy. Aluta continual.

1 Like

Re: Adeyeye Olorunfemi, Rusticated Student Of UNILAG Blasts School Management (Video by JustCare: 9:24am On Sep 02, 2016
Glad he's in my school. He would be an asset in the social change that will surge Nigeria soon.

We are coming Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Adeyeye Olorunfemi, Rusticated Student Of UNILAG Blasts School Management (Video by ofemigeorge(m): 9:24am On Sep 02, 2016
daretodiffer:
I can't believe you people are talking like this undecided

If at all he wants to criticise, shouldn't he be civil about it? He is not the type of youth that would take us anywhere, he is an idi.ot.

I support the management's decision.
Civil? Civil..... grin wen their rights as student to enjoy basic amenities has been seized/held back.
Re: Adeyeye Olorunfemi, Rusticated Student Of UNILAG Blasts School Management (Video by osibenaezekiel: 9:24am On Sep 02, 2016
I must say on this platform that the likes of this guy is what we need in our society. It will be a thing of joy to me as a person to associate with this guy. The likes of him are ghandi,Mandela,Luther king of yesterday. I think as a youth we have to begin to damn consequences in this country. So that we don't end up becoming generations of COWARDS.

3 Likes

Re: Adeyeye Olorunfemi, Rusticated Student Of UNILAG Blasts School Management (Video by lurdkriss: 9:26am On Sep 02, 2016
Dis one na obahiagbon +ffk in the making o grin

I like his courage tho undecided
Re: Adeyeye Olorunfemi, Rusticated Student Of UNILAG Blasts School Management (Video by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 02, 2016
AsoRockz01:
This Bro has got balls not just balls but "hard balls".
Bro doesn't give a damn.
Only if this country was ruled by sensible people,this matter ought to have been lookedd into by civil society group and other responsible agencies.

If na Remi Tinubu and Dino Melaye's fight people go begin carry placards dey do useless protest.
God punish all of them.
on point, too many misplaced priorites in this country

1 Like

Re: Adeyeye Olorunfemi, Rusticated Student Of UNILAG Blasts School Management (Video by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 02, 2016
soberdrunk:
Nigerians go just dey hail dis guy as he dey ruin him future with hin own hand angry angry oga dem say "pikin way him hand never strong nor dey ask wetin kill hin papa" all dis people way dey ginger am like Martin Luther King, nah dem go still abandon am like Charles Taylor at the end of the day!!! angry

Lol. People like him plenty for OAU. They drop hardcore vocabularies like It's hot whenever they challenge the management in the name of fighting for the welfare of students. They students they fought for are now working gruduates while they are still on suspension. They still don't get it, you can't fight a constituted authority and win.

5 Likes

Re: Adeyeye Olorunfemi, Rusticated Student Of UNILAG Blasts School Management (Video by flokii: 9:37am On Sep 02, 2016
charix:
The truth is, this young man should kiss his dreams of graduating from UNILAG goodbye -- it's too late to turn the hand of time.

Although I see this as commendable it is still recklessness to the nth degree. If he practiced the art of anonymity he would've kept the school staff guessing while reaping the benefits of paid school fees.
At this point in time only private universities would enroll him of which he has to start all the way from first year. I do not envy him nor do I wish any relative of mine to emulate his actions.

Well said..

No Jupiter can save him now.. Dnt mind all these Unilag rejects coming to vent their anger on social media as if their own uni can stand side by side with d ivory tower in terms of standard.
The guy is sound TRUE but we have better students there who still appreciate d lil. they get from this failed eduction system
Re: Adeyeye Olorunfemi, Rusticated Student Of UNILAG Blasts School Management (Video by Adeyinka1758(m): 9:37am On Sep 02, 2016
Mightyraw:
Who is to blame, I dnt know wen voicing out as bcom a crime

Why do student Have to be oppressed evrytime #say no to oppresion #intimidation we condole not Aluta continua
Ladokite?
Re: Adeyeye Olorunfemi, Rusticated Student Of UNILAG Blasts School Management (Video by Jaymaxxy(m): 9:39am On Sep 02, 2016
victimization is the only weapon in the hand of school managements throughout Nigeria. Akinola Saburi of OAU will tell you more.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"They Use Hausa To Teach English Language In The North" - Kano Corper Claims / Unilag Masters Student Or About To Apply 4masters Meet Here / The List Of Universities That Accept Ijmb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.