Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Adeyeye Olorunfemi, Rusticated Student Of UNILAG Blasts School Management (Video - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Adeyeye Olorunfemi, Rusticated Student Of UNILAG Blasts School Management (Video (29568 Views)

Adeyeye Olorunfemi: "I Don’t Regret My Action" — Student Rusticated By UNILAG / Adeyeye Olorunfemi Rusticated In UNILAG For Facebook Write Up / Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeyeye Olorunfemi, Rusticated Student Of UNILAG Blasts School Management (Video by AdeKamal(m): 6:13pm On Sep 03, 2016
..eeyyaa..
sorry.. but...
may Nigeria and Nigerians be better
Re: Adeyeye Olorunfemi, Rusticated Student Of UNILAG Blasts School Management (Video by Qualer: 9:40pm On Sep 03, 2016
Sveen:
Even if a gun is put to my face, I still won't drag myself to your level of stupidity and idiocy your insane melodramatic ass_hole. Bring it on motherfucker, you chose the wrong person to fvck with today.

no..dear moronic slowpoke, YOU chose the wrongest of persons to fucck with today... but unfortunately for you, your time has expired so you can morosely evaporate into the nothingness from whence you emanated! see ya or not!!

NB. in the name of everything vile.. if that up there is all you can come up with... then you are more of a nitwit than i thought at first.. shame!
Re: Adeyeye Olorunfemi, Rusticated Student Of UNILAG Blasts School Management (Video by Sveen: 7:49am On Sep 04, 2016
Qualer:

no..dear moronic slowpoke, YOU chose the wrongest of persons to fucck with today... but unfortunately for you, your time has expired so you can morosely evaporate into the nothingness from whence you emanated! see ya or not!!

NB. in the name of everything vile.. if that up there is all you can come up with... then you are more of a nitwit than i thought at first.. shame!
You must be high on opium for this statement, shameless unfortunate gutter boy, I'm unperturbed by the shenanigans you scribbled up there with your sheer idiocy and overbloated ego.

Next time you're gonna quote me, make sure you put up more of a fight, I can't be caught brawling a sissy, especially not when am starting to enjoy this.
Re: Adeyeye Olorunfemi, Rusticated Student Of UNILAG Blasts School Management (Video by Junki04(m): 1:20pm On Sep 04, 2016
Nawa o, see insults everywhere with big big grammar, Nigerians hear English pass British people sef.. y'all please calm down and let it go!
Re: Adeyeye Olorunfemi, Rusticated Student Of UNILAG Blasts School Management (Video by Mightyraw(m): 12:09pm On Sep 05, 2016
Adeyinka1758:
Ladokite?
Yess ofcos
Re: Adeyeye Olorunfemi, Rusticated Student Of UNILAG Blasts School Management (Video by dunsin125: 12:39pm On Sep 05, 2016
Am I d only 1 tnkn dx guy has an alternative plan
Re: Adeyeye Olorunfemi, Rusticated Student Of UNILAG Blasts School Management (Video by mctowel01: 12:43pm On Sep 06, 2016
Re: Adeyeye Olorunfemi, Rusticated Student Of UNILAG Blasts School Management (Video by mctowel01: 12:44pm On Sep 06, 2016
Diplomaticbeing:
Obedient is better than sacrifice, hence more glorifying. People should learn how to pick their fights wisely. Tolerance is never a sign of weakness. Whenever you choose to fight a superior, associate or a close friend wisdom dictates that you should consider as broken whatever ties that holds both of you together.

The guy should have staged a solo peaceful protest after the group one or write to them privately in most polite manner instead of abusing the authority openly as he did. Through his actions, I see him as a self-conceited guy.

Meanwhile, to most of you that always like to use the cliche "in a sane clime" in a situation like this, my findings shows that non of you has ever crossed the shores of this country. Respect is reciprocal.

Ogbeni, what are you saying?
They were initially polite. Unilag doesn't answer when you are polite. I schooled there and I know what I am saying. Unilag is managed by corrupt people. Prices of stuff in school are extremely expensive due to the fact that the school charges a lot for renting spaces to the market sellers. Yet they pretend they don't know. And the worst part was that students went from January to march struggling to have their baths. I remember one girl telling me she used bag of pure water to bath twice in a week then go home. What happened to the internal generated revenue? Unilag makes enormous amount of money from diploma, the government funds them and also pays the lecturer's salaries, yet instead of providing basic things like water, they tried to run away from responsibility by using Nigerian economy as an excuse. If everyone remains a coward, who will speak up?
Re: Adeyeye Olorunfemi, Rusticated Student Of UNILAG Blasts School Management (Video by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 25, 2016
daretodiffer:
We live to kill people like you

Good day sir!
Check your mail, dear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adeleke University accused of forcing Muslims to attend church, MURIC reacts / ‘pupils Drug Teachers To Cheat During Exams’ / English Gurus!!! How Was Your Day Or How Is Your Day? Which Statement Is Correct

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.