Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,815 members, 7,841,160 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Photo: Samsung Galaxy S8 To Have 2 Back Cameras? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Photo: Samsung Galaxy S8 To Have 2 Back Cameras? (1608 Views)

Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Goes Official: 6.3″ WQHD+, Dual Cameras, 6 GB RAM & More / See Oukitel U22 With Its Super Cost-effective Dual-lens Front And Back Cameras. / How Can I Have 2 Whatsapp On One Phone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Samsung Galaxy S8 To Have 2 Back Cameras? by nikefoot: 6:33am On Sep 02, 2016
It appears like the Samsung Galaxy S8 will include a 12MP + 13MP rear cam setup and as well as have an iris scanner like the Samsung Galaxy Note 7.

Samsung's next flagship mobile phone, the Galaxy S8, will sport a dual-rear cam setup, according to info leaked online. The smart device is anticipated to have 2 rear-facing cams - one 12MP and the other 13MP. It appears that the 12MP cam may be Samsung's own ISOCELL S5K2L2 sensing unit whereas the 13MP cam could be a Sony sensing unit. Information of the Sony sensing unit to be housed in the mobile phone are still unidentified.

Coming to other details we have actually gathered about the Samsung Galaxy S8, the mobile phone is anticipated to house an 8MP front-facing cam, and the iris scanner that we've currently seen on the Samsung Galaxy Note 7.

A dual-camera setup is nothing brand-new for smartphones. the recently-launched Huawei P9 sports 2 12MP rear cameras. Even the LG G5 uses 2 rear cameras, however with a different system than the other smart devices. On general terms, photos produced by dual-camera setups have been quite fantastic. This, together with the Galaxy S7 family of smart devices having the very best smart device cam these days, has us delighted to see exactly what Samsung finally provides with the Galaxy S8.

http://gsmbasics.com.ng/551/samsung-galaxy-s8-to-have-double-back-cameras.html

1 Share

Re: Photo: Samsung Galaxy S8 To Have 2 Back Cameras? by Sphilip1(m): 6:50am On Sep 02, 2016
Thumbs up #gsmbasics. IFA in berlin starts today, and the company has other plans of launching its Gear watch.

Funny enough, it is actually too early for leaks of the samsung s8.

Concerning the dual-camera. I think its waste of space. Rather. a dual stereo speaker is a better idea.

There are a couple of leaks i would love you to check out. Especially Xiaomi Mi Note 2 curved display (like samsung galaxy 6 edge) .

>> www.techkibay.com

1 Like

Re: Photo: Samsung Galaxy S8 To Have 2 Back Cameras? by captainbangz: 7:44am On Sep 06, 2016
Nice but, they should have placed the sensors and flash either in between or above or below.*MY OPINION*
Re: Photo: Samsung Galaxy S8 To Have 2 Back Cameras? by nikefoot: 8:02pm On Sep 06, 2016
captainbangz:
Nice but, they should have placed the sensors and flash either in between or above or below.*MY OPINION*
I think it will be better like this, on a straight line. instead of placing flash above or below, cos it will look like a lot is going on behind the phone.
Re: Photo: Samsung Galaxy S8 To Have 2 Back Cameras? by bimbor(m): 8:29pm On Sep 06, 2016
It can't be like this na......this is ugly grin

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Note 3 Users.info / Gretel S55 Smartphone Real Photo / Infinix Set To Launch New Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.