Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,169 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

All You Need To Know About Mmm(mavrodi Movement Movement) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / All You Need To Know About Mmm(mavrodi Movement Movement) (926 Views)

MMM Is Not A Bank - The Truth About MMM / Latest News About Mmm Nigeria. / The Gospel Truth About MMM Money Making Scheme. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About Mmm(mavrodi Movement Movement) by Donbullezin: 8:09am On Sep 02, 2016
I am writing this to clear people's doubt and fear about this ongoing scheme that many nigerians have ventures into and many calling it scam.
AM nt here to promote it or call it a scam rather i want to drop a cleae view of it.
All you need to know about MMM.
1. it is a scheme that allowa you deposit your money in the form of providing help and at the end of 30days you request back for your moneh which they call get help.
2. It is not a business but an avenue for donations tohelp people and people are also helped.
3. They warn you to use your spare money.
4. It has no centralized bank account. That is individuals dont pay to one account. This point i will throw more light. It does not operare with a central account so individuals have no need to fear because nobody will pack your money and run away. Rather accounts of individuals who provided help are being sent to you to pay up. So thats how they run.
5. They check vividly on individuals that you cannot run away with some body's money because you must have provided help(donated money) before you can get help(request money)
6. It is a non-profitable organization that uses your money for business and at the end of the month return it to you with interest. Rather it is involve of a charitable organization.

This is a brief run down about MMM and note nobody is forcing you to join so is your choice to join or you can leave all about it. Life is a risk and all we do in life are risk too.
Thanks my fellow Nairalanders.

For more info about MMM whatsapp 08132252759.

(1) (Reply)

Answer The Question Correctly And Win A Price. / 5 Ways To Reverse Nigeria From Economic Recesion To Economic Boom / Veteran Nollywood Actress, Mulikat Adegbola ‘ashabi Iya Adinni’ Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.