Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,800 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

Funny Memes Relating To When You’ve Just Learned To Drive. - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Funny Memes Relating To When You’ve Just Learned To Drive. (33676 Views)

This N81m Danfo Bus Limousine Is The Best You’ve Ever Seen (photos) / The Best Car Interior You’ve Ever Seen… / Kia Telluride – Is This The Most Beautiful Kia You’ve Ever Seen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Memes Relating To When You’ve Just Learned To Drive. by blazetitov: 8:50pm On Sep 02, 2016
Lmao grin cheesy grin
Re: Funny Memes Relating To When You’ve Just Learned To Drive. by Yoyostic: 8:55pm On Sep 02, 2016
Not to mention when a speeding vehicle overtakes yours.That look on your face when you are trying to maintain your lane,no looking left nor right.
Re: Funny Memes Relating To When You’ve Just Learned To Drive. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 02, 2016
This is hilariously hilarious grin cheesy

OK can relate to some of it thou.

Nice one Op.
Im still laughing here

2 Likes

Re: Funny Memes Relating To When You’ve Just Learned To Drive. by Ajinoride(m): 9:18pm On Sep 02, 2016
ennyhola:
People can lie sha
they said bag of rice is N20,000
that is how they'll be misleading people,
I priced it today and it was N19,990

Thank God I went to the market myself

.............. na wa o. na who u do u dis one? that 10 naira go fit pay for tp right?
Re: Funny Memes Relating To When You’ve Just Learned To Drive. by MrRichy(m): 9:35pm On Sep 02, 2016
the fear of your manual car rolling backward in traffic.. grin

i feel comfortable driving with one hand than with two hands tho..

1 Like

Re: Funny Memes Relating To When You’ve Just Learned To Drive. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 02, 2016
fear nearly finished me the first time tho.changing gears was my greatest challenge .but now hmm I'm feeling like vin diesel on the road lol

1 Like

Re: Funny Memes Relating To When You’ve Just Learned To Drive. by 3kay945(m): 9:36pm On Sep 02, 2016
This thread is funny ...
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funny Memes Relating To When You’ve Just Learned To Drive. by flokii: 9:48pm On Sep 02, 2016
Quite true.. tho I wasn't that scared when I started out.

Learnt with manual, so automatic wasn't diff.. More like a pro now, over 5yrs
Re: Funny Memes Relating To When You’ve Just Learned To Drive. by ndPeter(m): 9:53pm On Sep 02, 2016
Laffing so hard that I literally shed tears. The difference in how you feel after learning controls and how you feel on the road.
Re: Funny Memes Relating To When You’ve Just Learned To Drive. by lepasharon(f): 10:11pm On Sep 02, 2016
Vince77:

try driving alone to overcome fear quickly.......... dont forget to put on L-sign so every driver can give u space on d road. smiley

Lol I will. I don't like that L sign tho..
Re: Funny Memes Relating To When You’ve Just Learned To Drive. by ModupeJ(f): 10:15pm On Sep 02, 2016
Funniest thread ever! Still laughing...
10000 likes

2 Likes

Re: Funny Memes Relating To When You’ve Just Learned To Drive. by Vince77(m): 10:42pm On Sep 02, 2016
lepasharon:

Lol I will. I don't like that L sign tho..

no one likes it but we use it cos of the advantages. use for at least two months so as to be more confident driving alone.

what if u wanna go somewhere and the person accompanying you couldnt make it? so u wont drive out anymore?
Re: Funny Memes Relating To When You’ve Just Learned To Drive. by KevMitnick: 10:52pm On Sep 02, 2016
beautiful232:
funny pic
So true
You're biuriful it's true.
Re: Funny Memes Relating To When You’ve Just Learned To Drive. by lepasharon(f): 10:53pm On Sep 02, 2016
Vince77:

no one likes it but we use it cos of the advantages. use for at least two months so as to be more confident driving alone.

what if u wanna go somewhere and the person accompanying you couldnt make it? so u wont drive out anymore?

Lol ask me all this when I restart driving lessons again embarassed
Re: Funny Memes Relating To When You’ve Just Learned To Drive. by Idoko619(m): 11:03pm On Sep 02, 2016
Dis all my learning on my head b4 moving d car, my elder broda stl tinks I was already driving even wen I was pleading him to teach me... Today I just nid to drive dangote nd b sure I v driven evrytin dat move on land...
Re: Funny Memes Relating To When You’ve Just Learned To Drive. by Vince77(m): 11:18pm On Sep 02, 2016
lepasharon:

Lol ask me all this when I restart driving lessons again embarassed

lol ok. well i dont kw why u stopped but as a learner driving regularly is the best way to learn. then when you become good you can even not drive for over a year and it wont change anything when u start driving again.

yea yea i know you know all that but i still jst wanted to say it. smiley
Re: Funny Memes Relating To When You’ve Just Learned To Drive. by lepasharon(f): 11:22pm On Sep 02, 2016
Vince77:

lol ok. well i dont kw why u stopped but as a learner driving regularly is the best way to learn. then when you become good you can even not drive for over a year and it wont change anything when u start driving again.

yea yea i know you know all that but i still jst wanted to say it. smiley

Shey you will give me the money for driving lessons
Re: Funny Memes Relating To When You’ve Just Learned To Drive. by Vince77(m): 11:37pm On Sep 02, 2016
lepasharon:

Shey you will give me the money for driving lessons

nope tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Funny Memes Relating To When You’ve Just Learned To Drive. by beautiful232(f): 12:32am On Sep 03, 2016
KevMitnick:
You're biuriful it's true.
awwwww, tnx much
Re: Funny Memes Relating To When You’ve Just Learned To Drive. by Oghumu1(m): 12:56am On Sep 03, 2016
Pascalville:
5. Nigerian drivers when they see the learners sign on your car.

Get out of our road jere! grin
Lol this one dey always happen to me.. The way them go begin overtake like say na race we dey

1 Like

Re: Funny Memes Relating To When You’ve Just Learned To Drive. by Biospnx(m): 2:23am On Sep 03, 2016
Normally i am suppose to relate but i didn't because i jes actually picked d key n started driving...Serzly...
Re: Funny Memes Relating To When You’ve Just Learned To Drive. by petkoffDrake(m): 3:04am On Sep 03, 2016
Funny indeed...

Meanwhile, check my signature
Re: Funny Memes Relating To When You’ve Just Learned To Drive. by Smallb0b0(f): 4:16am On Sep 03, 2016
Nathkem01:
u will buy urs IJN
Amen blaad... I key into your prayer.. Leave that niggur were wan gimme e-car..
Re: Funny Memes Relating To When You’ve Just Learned To Drive. by EmmyDe25(m): 7:13am On Sep 03, 2016
Pascalville:
12. When you bash someone’s car for the first time.

Ah please oh! ema pariwo. grin grin.

Cc:
Fynestboi
Mynd44
Dominique
Lalasticalala
Lmaoooo.. this was me last sunday. Effing true! Can't wait to get over the road fright. I still drive with my heart on my hand.
Re: Funny Memes Relating To When You’ve Just Learned To Drive. by mrgafari(m): 7:31am On Sep 03, 2016
Vince77:

The learner sign also mandates that you have a learner's permit and someone with a clean driver's license beside you.

The police are fond of targeting cars with the L-plate because most people flaunt the requirements. So it might be better not to use the tag
Re: Funny Memes Relating To When You’ve Just Learned To Drive. by mrgafari(m): 7:37am On Sep 03, 2016
when you're spending like an eternity just to turn at a junction. see how people will start Berlin conference on your head and start dishing out directives........cut your hand! return your hand! lol
Re: Funny Memes Relating To When You’ve Just Learned To Drive. by Vince77(m): 7:41am On Sep 03, 2016
mrgafari:

The learner sign also mandates that you have a learner's permit and someone with a clean driver's license beside you.

The police are fond of targeting cars with the L-plate because most people flaunt the requirements.So it might be better not to use the tag

o yes i agree but not with the bolded. people shld be encouraged to always do the right thing,so i think getting the permit n having someone with a valid licence is better.

lepasharon
Re: Funny Memes Relating To When You’ve Just Learned To Drive. by Oyindaberry(f): 8:36am On Sep 03, 2016
No 2 is me, I'm still learning sha. But I'm not scared whenever I'm behind the steering.

1 Like

Re: Funny Memes Relating To When You’ve Just Learned To Drive. by Ayindesegun10(m): 9:19am On Sep 03, 2016
Katyusha:

1. Clutch down, brake down.
2. Swtich foot to throttle and rev a little.
3. Hold throttle on same rev.
4. Release clutch slowly and hold when car begins to move. (Right foot still revvin throttle a little)
5. Car starts to move...change gear, et.c

Thank me later!!
I hate manuals. Too hard. In love with auto. cool cool
Re: Funny Memes Relating To When You’ve Just Learned To Drive. by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 02, 2016
Am glad u all love this

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos State Government Has Taken Delivery Of New BRT Buses With Awesome Specs / Innoson Motors Unveils IVM FOX (Photos) / Spot The Difference Between These Chinese Copycat Cars And Their Original Models

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.