Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Funny Memes Relating To When You’ve Just Learned To Drive. - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Funny Memes Relating To When You’ve Just Learned To Drive. (33694 Views)

This N81m Danfo Bus Limousine Is The Best You’ve Ever Seen (photos) / The Best Car Interior You’ve Ever Seen… / Kia Telluride – Is This The Most Beautiful Kia You’ve Ever Seen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Memes Relating To When You’ve Just Learned To Drive. by Jay542(m): 6:36pm On Sep 02, 2016
Lol. Hilarious
Re: Funny Memes Relating To When You’ve Just Learned To Drive. by Katyusha(m): 6:38pm On Sep 02, 2016
PaperLace:
Lols.
My most scary moments had to be whenever I sight a traffic jam ahead. Holy Moses, I start thinking how I am gonna do the whole clutch-throttle movement. I pray not to bash someone or the car even going off cry...
1. Clutch down, brake down.
2. Swtich foot to throttle and rev a little.
3. Hold throttle on same rev.
4. Release clutch slowly and hold when car begins to move. (Right foot still revvin throttle a little)
5. Car starts to move...change gear, et.c

Thank me later!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funny Memes Relating To When You’ve Just Learned To Drive. by nonjebose(m): 6:38pm On Sep 02, 2016
So true
Re: Funny Memes Relating To When You’ve Just Learned To Drive. by Mzsolmi(f): 6:40pm On Sep 02, 2016
I just peed on my panties

1 Like

Re: Funny Memes Relating To When You’ve Just Learned To Drive. by Richy4(m): 6:44pm On Sep 02, 2016
ennyhola:
People can lie sha
they said bag of rice is N20,000
that is how they'll be misleading people,
I priced it today and it was N19,990

Thank God I went to the market myself

hahaha
Re: Funny Memes Relating To When You’ve Just Learned To Drive. by MutantMetahuman: 6:47pm On Sep 02, 2016
PaperLace:
Lols.
My most scary moments had to be whenever I sight a traffic jam ahead. Holy Moses, I start thinking how I am gonna do the whole clutch-throttle movement. I pray not to bash someone or the car even going off cry...
hehehr manual car for traffic na trouble

1 Like

Re: Funny Memes Relating To When You’ve Just Learned To Drive. by lepasharon(f): 6:48pm On Sep 02, 2016
I'm not a nervous driver. My first time in a car I was already speeding
Re: Funny Memes Relating To When You’ve Just Learned To Drive. by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 02, 2016
Hahahaha. I can relate too. I didn't really bash someone's car, I just kissed the man's bumper small. Just a little scratch.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funny Memes Relating To When You’ve Just Learned To Drive. by tall2ce(m): 6:52pm On Sep 02, 2016
Pascalville:
5. Nigerian drivers when they see the learners sign on your car.

Get out of our road jere! grin
lol
Re: Funny Memes Relating To When You’ve Just Learned To Drive. by charlesucheh(m): 6:52pm On Sep 02, 2016
ennyhola:
People can lie sha

use the ten naira buy another bag make I see!!!

1 Like

Re: Funny Memes Relating To When You’ve Just Learned To Drive. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 02, 2016
Pascalville:
9. Your face when you realise you have to parallel park.

Kuku kill me! grin
patallel park in naija...really
Re: Funny Memes Relating To When You’ve Just Learned To Drive. by semasir: 6:54pm On Sep 02, 2016
grin shocked

Lobatan
Pascalville:
9. Your face when you realise you have to parallel park.

Kuku kill me! grin
Re: Funny Memes Relating To When You’ve Just Learned To Drive. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 02, 2016
Katyusha:

1. Clutch down, brake down.
2. Swtich foot to throttle and rev a little.
3. Hold throttle on same rev.
4. Release clutch slowly and hold when car begins to move. (Right foot still revvin throttle a little)
5. Car starts to move...change gear, et.c

Thank me later!!

lol. Thanks...I am talking of 7years ago though.

MutantMetahuman:
hehehr manual car for traffic na trouble
You can say that again!
Chai... memories. My leg will be shaking, I'll be like 'who send me drive motto?'
At a point I knew all the routes that are not congested.
Re: Funny Memes Relating To When You’ve Just Learned To Drive. by HCF(m): 6:55pm On Sep 02, 2016
Pascalville:
8. Whenever you see a roundabout, you’re like:

Oh God! grin grin
grin grin
Re: Funny Memes Relating To When You’ve Just Learned To Drive. by Damfostopper(m): 6:55pm On Sep 02, 2016
hahahaha... no 8 thou.... I can relate... turning roundabout no be here

2 Likes

Re: Funny Memes Relating To When You’ve Just Learned To Drive. by nukky77(f): 6:59pm On Sep 02, 2016
ennyhola:
People can lie sha

u no go kill me with laugh, funny u
Re: Funny Memes Relating To When You’ve Just Learned To Drive. by ikp120(m): 6:59pm On Sep 02, 2016
Smallb0b0:
I no get motor so nothing concern me...

What if I give you a nice e-motor for free?
Re: Funny Memes Relating To When You’ve Just Learned To Drive. by nukky77(f): 6:59pm On Sep 02, 2016
ennyhola:
People can lie sha

u no go kill me with laugh, funny u.
Re: Funny Memes Relating To When You’ve Just Learned To Drive. by amliftedhigher: 7:05pm On Sep 02, 2016
But my is a miracle. How I drove about 450km after 3 weeks of learning to drive during Xmas season is still a big miracle to me oh
Re: Funny Memes Relating To When You’ve Just Learned To Drive. by joe4real12: 7:30pm On Sep 02, 2016
ennyhola:
People can lie sha

No be better rice u buy jor.
Re: Funny Memes Relating To When You’ve Just Learned To Drive. by Zaramdgreat(f): 7:33pm On Sep 02, 2016
ennyhola:
People can lie sha they said bag of rice is N20,000 that is how they'll be misleading people, I priced it today and it was N19,990
thank God o, atleast he remaining #10 can buy maggi for u

4 Likes

Re: Funny Memes Relating To When You’ve Just Learned To Drive. by Vince77(m): 7:43pm On Sep 02, 2016
lepasharon:
I'm not a nervous driver. My first time in a car I was already speeding

did u learn how to drive in an open field?
Re: Funny Memes Relating To When You’ve Just Learned To Drive. by lepasharon(f): 7:45pm On Sep 02, 2016
Vince77:

did u learn how to drive in an open field?

Lol nah on a quiet road
Re: Funny Memes Relating To When You’ve Just Learned To Drive. by Smallb0b0(f): 7:46pm On Sep 02, 2016
ikp120:

What if I give you a nice e-motor for free?
I go use am carry u go e-places

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funny Memes Relating To When You’ve Just Learned To Drive. by Vince77(m): 7:47pm On Sep 02, 2016
lepasharon:

Lol nah on a quiet road

oh ok....... so how did u feel at fist driving on a very busy road?
Re: Funny Memes Relating To When You’ve Just Learned To Drive. by NevetsIbot(m): 7:48pm On Sep 02, 2016
Haha... Very funny. Ive never rammed into anyone tho. But when dad was like ''oya, reverse out of the building'' I was like ''I cant fit to do it. Just kill me please''.....

Or when I wanted to make a U-turn and I didn't roll the steering back on time and almost climbed the pavement into the other lane... Everone was just shouting ''Ah Learner! Bahahahaha. Learner ooo''... See sweat. Dad was just like '' Calmm down. don't mind em''... Come and see the way men started advising.

''relax, oya reverse and straighten your hand''.. Hehe.. Funniest thing, I had driven round town with dad and We were just a stonethrow to getting home when it happened. Hehe.

3 Likes

Re: Funny Memes Relating To When You’ve Just Learned To Drive. by lepasharon(f): 7:56pm On Sep 02, 2016
Vince77:

oh ok....... so how did u feel at fist driving on a very busy road?

Not too bad. Well i'v never driven without anyone in the car with me cheesy
Re: Funny Memes Relating To When You’ve Just Learned To Drive. by chival(f): 8:00pm On Sep 02, 2016
And I just have to contribute this one.

1 Like

Re: Funny Memes Relating To When You’ve Just Learned To Drive. by ikp120(m): 8:02pm On Sep 02, 2016
Smallb0b0:
I go use am carry u go e-places
Lolz...
Okay, this is for you my guy.
#EmberEmberMonth #DriveWithCare #TGIF

Re: Funny Memes Relating To When You’ve Just Learned To Drive. by Vince77(m): 8:04pm On Sep 02, 2016
lepasharon:

Not too bad. Well i'v never driven without anyone in the car with me cheesy

try driving alone to overcome fear quickly.......... dont forget to put on L-sign so every driver can give u space on d road. smiley
Re: Funny Memes Relating To When You’ve Just Learned To Drive. by Nathkem01(m): 8:12pm On Sep 02, 2016
Smallb0b0:
I no get motor so nothing concern me...
u will buy urs IJN

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See How The Toyota Supra Has Evolved Since 1978 (photos) / Horror In Benue: Trailer Crushes 8 Students To Death In Otukpa (photos) / How I Was Scammed At A Fuel Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.