Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Barbara Is Number 4. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Barbara Is Number 4. (364 Views)

I Am The Breadwinner Husband At Work While Barbara Holds The Home Front. / Only Barbara Bush Jr! / There Have Been Tears But Mainly Barbara's Not Mine. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Barbara Is Number 4. by lawani: 2:04pm On Sep 02, 2016
BARBARA IS NUMBER 4.

Barbara is watching and she insists to me she is number 4. I asked one lady for a relationship as an undergraduate but we closed it as she had a boyfriend back then. I asked none other, though I was close friends with a number of ladies with a female colleague being my business partner back in the university. So, later I asked the Tola who later poisoned me, making her the first, I had a girl friend during NYSC which ranks as an affair, but she was the first I was intimate with, then I asked the Nigerian actress making her number 2 that I asked in a bid to escape from the number 1, she ended up suggesting that I be injected with poison, then the US singer, number 3 who killed someone that did not take orders from her. I stopped asking people right then until I found Barbara who is number 4 and she is in a class of her own. My rule to not ask anyone again can not apply to her!, So I asked her. She does not want me to be mentioning people's names anyhow since there is no need for that. She wanted me to mention the 1 to 3 but I mentioned only Tola whose name I needed to establish my case, to remove it from the realm of insanity. At least she can be easily traced. She worked in Nestle London back then and had a standard chartered bank account where Adeboye transferred the ten million naira bribe to. If not for that, I would not have mentioned her name just like I did not mention the 2 and 3. No need of mentioning the names of people who actively supported that I be eliminated. Instead I mentioned the names of other ladies who were bold enough to size me up and approach me with the clear intent of throwing their lot with me despite the videos being shown by Adeboye and his gang. I however did not count them among the 1 to 3 that I contacted myself without getting any response. I also did not count my Japanese friend, Dr Ogata who approached me physically, backed by her Prime Minister in Japan. I did not count Lambua's daughter who spent a few months in thesame post where Barbara has spent 15 years. I do not even know Lambua's daughter well. Only her parents and her brother.

So, because Barbara Bush Jr CEO Global Health Corps, Queen of all women, the best of them all is totally with me with all her resources, many ladies, even one who told me 'My husband is in the USA and etc' are now saying I should mention their names, because they see it will be good for them.

To them, I say 'Put yourself in the shoes of Barbara, would you like your husband to be mentioning the names of his female acquaintances, saying they are very good people anyhow?. When there is no need for such? Please empathise with others. I would not like Barbara constantly singing the praise of those people who approached her before me!. I would not have mentioned anybody's name if not for Adeboye.

However, whatever you did for the CIA and humanity is not lost and can never be lost. That is a different issue entirely. However, behave yourself and do not base being on your best behavior on whether or not your name is mentioned on this page. It is nonetheless true that I would not be moving forward without finding and bowing down to worship Barbara. So she is not so different from others who want to get married too but consider that she has waited for 15 years! No intimacy. She is a virgin. No woman like that to any man on Earth! Her life has been entwined with mine for 15 years and even since birth but I was identified 15 years ago. So if you think I should have married you (A baseless thought with no basis), then if that had happened, you will be a young widow by now with 1, 2 or 3 kids to care for on your own. Many have died. The CIA can not police everywhere.

That is the issue. I am working under Barbara, the woman who gave her life to me totally and wholeheartedly. I have already broken her rule by mentioning names she did not ask me to mention while throwing out the ones she put forward. So let it be. I cant be mentioning the names of all the women that were nice to me. One friend even sent my sister in the USA to tell me she had a dream about me, I am going to be a great person and etc which ranks higher than some people who seem to be angry. No good you do can go to waste.
Re: Barbara Is Number 4. by Ranchhoddas: 8:14pm On Sep 02, 2016
What is this?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Cleanliness Is Next To Godliness / Frnd / Residents Were Evacuated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.