Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,305 members, 7,957,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:59 PM

I Am The Breadwinner Husband At Work While Barbara Holds The Home Front. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am The Breadwinner Husband At Work While Barbara Holds The Home Front. (566 Views)

Lady Cursed For Being Pregnant Out Of Wedlock Becomes Family's Breadwinner / Does The Wife Earn The Position Of Head Of The House If She's The Breadwinner? / Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am The Breadwinner Husband At Work While Barbara Holds The Home Front. by lawani: 5:01pm On Aug 31, 2016
I AM THE BREADWINNER HUSBAND AT WORK WHILE BARBARA HOLDS THE HOME FRONT.

What job is more important than what I do here on social media? I can not think of any job on Earth that is more important. Of course I started off with intent to change Nigeria with my writing on social media since I am a Nigerian and I live here, do business here, grew up here and etc. So I see it as a duty that I should not let pass me by. I faced the task with utmost seriousness. Then Adeboye attacked me. Before I even joined facebook, President George W Bush had thrown his first daughter Barbara into the mix with me without my knowledge. So, since the reward for hardwork is always more work, the CIA under President Bush threw more work at me. I volunteered for Nigeria as I live here but I was volunteered for participation in the task of stopping Adeboye and religion in general and that of making the whole world and not only Nigeria a better place. Barbara was also volunteered along with me. We are in it together.

So Barbara's most important desire is that I come out in one piece! Healthy!. Since she is not here by my side despite all that the CIA are doing, the only thing left for her is to wish for others and do for others what she wishes for her husband. She founded Global Health Corps to facilitate access to quality healthcare for all. If you want something for yourself and family, wish it, do it for others. So, Barbara floated GHC and the CIA top echelon who are underwriting what I am doing rushed to finance her. So I am the breadwinner husband while Barbara is the stay at home Mom with our kids. She is CEO of Global Health Corps with 134 fellows from 20 countries working with 62 partner organisations in 5 countries in the US, East and South Africa. The fellows have BSc, MSc and etc. Salary bill of Global Health Corps will top 5 million dollars a year and of course people like Bill Gates, late Steve Jobs, Richard Branson, Warren Buffet, Rockefeller and etc are financing her. How many first daughters do you see sitting on something that big? That is payment for what I am doing, then she has time for the children. I am the breadwinner, Dad and husband.

Infact, many ladies who showed good sense by almost disrupting the CIA plan by way of moving close to me with the clear intention of marriage were taken off and given good financial rewards. A number of them. So, I have money like that. You wish me well, it means money!

Take Mark Zuckenberg of facebook for instance, while Nairaland whose CEO is someone that we were in the university together is blocking me and banning me, Mr Zuckenberg's team never did that even once. What is the result? He is the wealthiest young man in known history. 53 billion dollars!.

So, Barbara as CEO of a concern with salary bills of over 5 million dollars per annum must be paid at least 150,000 dollars a year for her work of supervision. She spends on the kids, the three of them and on herself, then invests the rest. She has proven to be a good money manager as she is worth a couple of million dollars already. I like it!

So, it is a pity when some people here say I am being paid to consume! Those are ignorant folks!

Barbara is eating my money, so is Mark Zuckenberg and many others. Men and women.
So try and let what you are saying make sense!

Read article below to get an idea of how Barbara rolls!.

Reference

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2016...

(1) (Reply)

Educational & Entertaining Toys, Science Kits, Videos For Nur & Pry Students / I Must Make It. . . If Not For Anything For My Mom / What Are The Real Reasons For Divorce.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.