Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

All The SHARP Guys!!! – Get In Here And Find Starboy ‘wizkid’ In This Photo ? - Forum Games (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / All The SHARP Guys!!! – Get In Here And Find Starboy ‘wizkid’ In This Photo ? (30487 Views)

All The Sharp Guys!! -Get In Here And Find 2baba In This Picture! / Find Wizkid In This Picture / For The Sharp Eyes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All The SHARP Guys!!! – Get In Here And Find Starboy ‘wizkid’ In This Photo ? by lukasmuyiwa(m): 11:19pm On Sep 05, 2016
continue searching o
Re: All The SHARP Guys!!! – Get In Here And Find Starboy ‘wizkid’ In This Photo ? by lukasmuyiwa(m): 11:20pm On Sep 05, 2016
if u don see am just call my Number 07062827904

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All The SHARP Guys!!! – Get In Here And Find Starboy ‘wizkid’ In This Photo ? by sweerychick(f): 11:26pm On Sep 05, 2016
Seen him. In just less than 5mins. He's putting on a white top and pink trousers with a sun glasses, alongside a guy putting on a red jacket tongue
Re: All The SHARP Guys!!! – Get In Here And Find Starboy ‘wizkid’ In This Photo ? by MielBaker(m): 11:32pm On Sep 05, 2016
Expensive Shit
Re: All The SHARP Guys!!! – Get In Here And Find Starboy ‘wizkid’ In This Photo ? by Sirwallace(m): 11:32pm On Sep 05, 2016
The op is crazy! Wizkid dey US now, but if you wanna see him, go to ojuelegba, they know his story.
Re: All The SHARP Guys!!! – Get In Here And Find Starboy ‘wizkid’ In This Photo ? by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 11:40pm On Sep 05, 2016
He is d one sitting on d closet at d ryt down side wit his hat on his head
Re: All The SHARP Guys!!! – Get In Here And Find Starboy ‘wizkid’ In This Photo ? by kayalla(f): 12:09am On Sep 06, 2016
na him full everywhere na, when he was a boy, when he became baby daddy, when he is high, when he jogodo, when he de perform, when he dey show off, when ...when...when...na him just dey everywhere.
Re: All The SHARP Guys!!! – Get In Here And Find Starboy ‘wizkid’ In This Photo ? by ebuclassic18(m): 12:30am On Sep 06, 2016
na him

Re: All The SHARP Guys!!! – Get In Here And Find Starboy ‘wizkid’ In This Photo ? by ruggedadventure(m): 1:11am On Sep 06, 2016
Is this not wizkid

1 Like

Re: All The SHARP Guys!!! – Get In Here And Find Starboy ‘wizkid’ In This Photo ? by Greenback: 7:36am On Sep 06, 2016
ladyF:
Lol I no see any whizzy o.

Click like if you can't see him. If you've seen him, click share. Be honest o! grin

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

the op right now angry

1 Like

Re: All The SHARP Guys!!! – Get In Here And Find Starboy ‘wizkid’ In This Photo ? by Gkshy2011(m): 7:39am On Sep 06, 2016
is wizkid back at ojuelegba again?
Re: All The SHARP Guys!!! – Get In Here And Find Starboy ‘wizkid’ In This Photo ? by Apoztl3(m): 8:10am On Sep 06, 2016
Anyone that wastes his or her time searching for wizkid amongst this crowed is the "Wizkid"
Re: All The SHARP Guys!!! – Get In Here And Find Starboy ‘wizkid’ In This Photo ? by KweenSisan(f): 8:22am On Sep 06, 2016
my colleague found him in like a second..sitting down in the toilet..that pic he took..down left grin
Re: All The SHARP Guys!!! – Get In Here And Find Starboy ‘wizkid’ In This Photo ? by Aiholi(m): 9:03am On Sep 06, 2016
lukasmuyiwa:
i Found him after one hour..lolssssssWell i wish goodluck happy searching *sipping my coffee*

Who e help?
Re: All The SHARP Guys!!! – Get In Here And Find Starboy ‘wizkid’ In This Photo ? by manando1(m): 9:08am On Sep 06, 2016
chowlade:
who's dat fool dat push dis Rabbit poo to d front page?
the same fool that will ban you

1 Like

Re: All The SHARP Guys!!! – Get In Here And Find Starboy ‘wizkid’ In This Photo ? by FlordFlorez(m): 9:13am On Sep 06, 2016
Seen him. He's at the down right corner of d pic. D original pic was d one he was seen pooing.
Re: All The SHARP Guys!!! – Get In Here And Find Starboy ‘wizkid’ In This Photo ? by bobo65(m): 11:53am On Sep 06, 2016
neweraomo:
undecided

Guy, driver called and said he will be available by 3.30pm today, so I doubt if Payment will be today
Re: All The SHARP Guys!!! – Get In Here And Find Starboy ‘wizkid’ In This Photo ? by logoranking(m): 11:59am On Sep 06, 2016
grin[i][/i]that's him
Re: All The SHARP Guys!!! – Get In Here And Find Starboy ‘wizkid’ In This Photo ? by creepsyme(f): 2:31pm On Sep 06, 2016
Flexherbal:
In this crowd?
I only saw tiwa savage, tuface, don jazzy and olamide, no wizkid anywhere.
Re: All The SHARP Guys!!! – Get In Here And Find Starboy ‘wizkid’ In This Photo ? by gidjah(m): 9:08pm On Sep 06, 2016
I don't think so,BUT HBD TO U sis Anabel,age with grace .
Anabel:

Are you trying to be funny?
Re: All The SHARP Guys!!! – Get In Here And Find Starboy ‘wizkid’ In This Photo ? by Bolincosugar(f): 9:01am On Sep 07, 2016
He is the one holding a microphone to his mouth towards the bottom of the left hand side

Awaiting my gift please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IQ Test: Can You Answer It? / Truth Or Dare / What Does A 75 Year Old Woman Have In Between Her Breast?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.