Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,433 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Massive Sack In Jaiz Bank Plc Without Compensation - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Massive Sack In Jaiz Bank Plc Without Compensation (2871 Views)

Jaiz Bank / Mass Termination Of Employment In Jaiz Bank Plc. 30 Staff Laid Off Without Pay / Jaiz Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Massive Sack In Jaiz Bank Plc Without Compensation by SIRNIMS(m): 3:44pm On Sep 02, 2016
Re: Massive Sack In Jaiz Bank Plc Without Compensation by casttlebarbz(m): 5:49pm On Sep 02, 2016
Am tired of my country

1 Like

Re: Massive Sack In Jaiz Bank Plc Without Compensation by SIRNIMS(m): 6:41pm On Sep 02, 2016
d) Failure or inability of the person concerned to discharge the functions of his/her office or to comply with the terms or conditions

1 Like

Re: Massive Sack In Jaiz Bank Plc Without Compensation by SIRNIMS(m): 6:42pm On Sep 02, 2016
Mode pls move this to front page please as the story is true
Re: Massive Sack In Jaiz Bank Plc Without Compensation by SIRNIMS(m): 7:11pm On Sep 02, 2016
Re: Massive Sack In Jaiz Bank Plc Without Compensation by Nafizzey(m): 8:27pm On Sep 02, 2016
Re: Massive Sack In Jaiz Bank Plc Without Compensation by ammyluv2002(f): 9:31pm On Sep 02, 2016
Wow! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Massive Sack In Jaiz Bank Plc Without Compensation by lastmessenger: 10:04pm On Sep 02, 2016
Which bank is jaiz again?
Re: Massive Sack In Jaiz Bank Plc Without Compensation by HRYansh(m): 11:02pm On Sep 02, 2016
Never heard of it.
Re: Massive Sack In Jaiz Bank Plc Without Compensation by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 02, 2016
Just move on.....whoever that works in the bank knows this inevitable...Also, industrial court is there to sort issues like this out not Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Massive Sack In Jaiz Bank Plc Without Compensation by Taich(m): 2:37am On Sep 03, 2016
If you believe in God,gather your little money and move on. I remembered Sanusi making mouth how Jaiz bank is the best thing after Ofe Nsala. Now look at what is happening, i taught they said is a non interest bank? Is always about the Benjamins never allow anybody tell you otherwise.
Re: Massive Sack In Jaiz Bank Plc Without Compensation by ilelabayor: 7:45am On Sep 03, 2016
After the devil bank job is the next thing I hate most..too much pretence, rat race amongst their staff memebers , suffering and smiling. most of their staff live with high blood pressure and other silent killer diseases but majority of them don't even know. that sector is the second headquarters of corruption after aso rock, banks managements are so corrupt, no fix salaries/allowance for them, yet they plant dundy compliance officers in their branches to prevent their staff from stealing and cause them to being on each others throat...panic,fear everyday for them. The last of the wickedness is to use their staff, squize their energy and better part of their time/ life and later throw them out on the street. Until all the regulatory bodies stand up to their duties to curb this menace this wicked act will not end anytime soon...
Re: Massive Sack In Jaiz Bank Plc Without Compensation by Einl(m): 9:00am On Sep 03, 2016
I like u. I like u a lot. (no homo).

Have you worked in a bank before You sound sooo knowledgeable...

(1) (Reply)

Warehouse Manager / Who Else Received This? Is It Real? / The United Nations Graduates/Non-graduates Job Positions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.