Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,450 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Warehouse Manager - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Warehouse Manager (2874 Views)

Warehouse Manager / Warehouse Manager / Assistant Warehouse Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warehouse Manager by Jobsdome: 7:35pm On Nov 16, 2016
Qualitex Textiles Limited is recruiting for a Warehouse Manager who will be responsible for the efficient receipt, storage, sorting, and dispatch of fabrics. He/she will be responsible for the maintenance and control of the warehouse operations. He/She will report to the Distribution Supply Chain Manager.

Responsibilities:

Organize the recruitment and training of staff
Coordinate the use of automated and computerized systems.
Keep stock control systems up to date and conduct spot checks as needed.
Conduct monthly reconciliation of inventory and confirm reporting accuracy.
Plan future capacity requirements
Maintain clear communication lines with factory, sales, merchandiser, and logistics departments
Ensure adequate conditions of good during storage in warehouse
Deliver on time in full orders.
Implement the order from the Supply Chain Manager.

Interested? Apply Here
Deadline 10 December 2016
Re: Warehouse Manager by Jobsdome: 7:33am On Nov 17, 2016
open
Re: Warehouse Manager by Jobsdome: 8:23am On Nov 18, 2016
Re: Warehouse Manager by Abygentlesoul(m): 7:57pm On Nov 18, 2016
Pls, kindly provide d link where we can apply. Thanks
Re: Warehouse Manager by Jobsdome: 8:06am On Nov 19, 2016
Abygentlesoul:
Pls, kindly provide d link where we can apply. Thanks
Jobsdome:

Interested? Apply Here
it's in the OP
Re: Warehouse Manager by Emmanuelvictor: 5:33pm On Nov 19, 2016
job dome or whatever you call yourself, I don't know what you take graduates for. You posted this job last time saying the invite would be on 18th of November. Now you still copy and paste the same job reviewing the date. listen, this country can never be good With people like you. Am not saying am interested but stop deceiving people. You can't say you didn't see anyone qualified for this position if it's real which I know it's not. Some have applied and no response. Please be very careful and amend your ways. A word is enough for the wise.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warehouse Manager by Jobsdome: 11:10pm On Nov 19, 2016
Emmanuelvictor:
job dome or whatever you call yourself, I don't know what you take graduates for. You posted this job last time saying the invite would be on 18th of November. Now you still copy and paste the same job reviewing the date. listen, this country can never be good With people like you. Am not saying am interested but stop deceiving people. You can't say you didn't see anyone qualified for this position if it's real which I know it's not. Some have applied and no response. Please be very careful and amend your ways. A word is enough for the wise.
Good day Mr Emmanuelvictor I hope your day has been good. Could you kindly provide the link to the alleged previous job?
Could you provide proof that I copied and pasted previous job? (there are various vacancies everyday, why would anybody go to such lengths for that only you can explain)

You are saying the job is not real and you know it. can you provide proof of this?

Please not that jobsdome provides links to job vacancies and you'll find same in other job sites etc.

this vacancy is for qualitex textiles limited whose address by google search is 3 Davies Street, Off Marina, Lagos Island, P.O. Box 51020, Falomo. Lagos,

In the event that you are unable to provide any answers to my questions above. Kindly proceed to offer an apology which would be gladly accepted because your choice of words cast aspersions on the integrity of this handle. Thanks and God Bless.
Re: Warehouse Manager by Abygentlesoul(m): 4:35pm On Nov 20, 2016
Shit!!! I just confirmed from a reliable source from d company, he said nothing like recruitment there. Infact, dis is a company I had my IT in 2013, so I know wat m saying.
Re: Warehouse Manager by Emmanuelvictor: 7:01pm On Nov 20, 2016
Abygentlesoul:
Shit!!! I just confirmed from a reliable source from d company, he said nothing like recruitment there. Infact, dis is a company I had my IT in 2013, so I know wat m saying.

God bless you real good @ gentle soul. See I reserve my comments for you @ jobdome but I know God will definitely reward you for misleading graduates who are just looking for a means of survival. I told you this country cannot be good with people like (jobdome). I will apologise when you have apologised to all those you have deceived.
Re: Warehouse Manager by Emmanuelvictor: 7:03pm On Nov 20, 2016
Jobsdome:
Good day Mr Emmanuelvictor I hope your day has been good. Could you kindly provide the link to the alleged previous job?
Could you provide proof that I copied and pasted previous job? (there are various vacancies everyday, why would anybody go to such lengths for that only you can explain)

You are saying the job is not real and you know it. can you provide proof of this?

Please not that jobsdome provides links to job vacancies and you'll find same in other job sites etc.

this vacancy is for qualitex textiles limited whose address by google search is 3 Davies Street, Off Marina, Lagos Island, P.O. Box 51020, Falomo. Lagos,

In the event that you are unable to provide any answers to my questions above. Kindly proceed to offer an apology which would be gladly accepted because your choice of words cast aspersions on the integrity of this handle. Thanks and God Bless.
See I reserve my comments for you @ jobdome but I know God will definitely reward you for misleading graduates who are just looking for a means of survival. I told you this country cannot be good with people like (jobdome). I will apologise when you have apologised to all those you have deceived.
Re: Warehouse Manager by Jobsdome: 5:51am On Nov 21, 2016
Emmanuelvictor:

See I reserve my comments for you @ jobdome but I know God will definitely reward you for misleading graduates who are just looking for a means of survival. I told you this country cannot be good with people like (jobdome). I will apologise when you have apologised to all those you have deceived.
You have not provided answers to any of the questions I asked and here you go again. How convenient to reserve your comment when asked to provide proof. You need to apologize because you don't have any proof of your wild accusations and no one was deceived if you have any iota of integrity The fact that a lot of people apply for a job does not mean you won't get it if it's yours. There will be no further responses to you except you provide proof of your accusations . Thank you

1 Like

Re: Warehouse Manager by Jobsdome: 6:03am On Nov 21, 2016
Abygentlesoul:
Welldone
Re: Warehouse Manager by arthurshelly: 6:17am On Nov 21, 2016
Jobsdome:
Qualitex Textiles Limited is recruiting for a Warehouse Manager who will be responsible for the efficient receipt, storage, sorting, and dispatch of fabrics. He/she will be responsible for the maintenance and control of the warehouse operations. He/She will report to the Distribution Supply Chain Manager.

Responsibilities:

Organize the recruitment and training of staff
Coordinate the use of automated and computerized systems.
Keep stock control systems up to date and conduct spot checks as needed.
Conduct monthly reconciliation of inventory and confirm reporting accuracy.
I doubt all ur vacancy here brother..why must of vacancy you post here never provide email?I reserved my comment till when am balance
Plan future capacity requirements
Maintain clear communication lines with factory, sales, merchandiser, and logistics departments
Ensure adequate conditions of good during storage in warehouse
Deliver on time in full orders.
Implement the order from the Supply Chain Manager.

Interested? Apply Here
Re: Warehouse Manager by Jobsdome: 7:03am On Nov 22, 2016
on
Re: Warehouse Manager by Jobsdome: 7:15am On Nov 23, 2016
Re: Warehouse Manager by Jobsdome: 7:43am On Nov 24, 2016
open
Re: Warehouse Manager by Jobsdome: 9:33pm On Nov 25, 2016
Re: Warehouse Manager by Jobsdome: 7:52am On Nov 26, 2016
Re: Warehouse Manager by Jobsdome: 7:14am On Nov 27, 2016
open
Re: Warehouse Manager by Jobsdome: 8:40pm On Nov 27, 2016
Re: Warehouse Manager by Jobsdome: 7:46am On Nov 30, 2016
Re: Warehouse Manager by Jobsdome: 7:06am On Dec 02, 2016
Re: Warehouse Manager by Jobsdome: 10:31pm On Dec 03, 2016
Re: Warehouse Manager by Jobsdome: 6:53am On Dec 05, 2016
5 days to go
Re: Warehouse Manager by Jobsdome: 8:40pm On Dec 05, 2016
Jobsdome:
5 days to go
Re: Warehouse Manager by Jobsdome: 10:15pm On Dec 07, 2016
Jobsdome:
3 days to go

(1) (Reply)

Are There No Jobs In Portharcourt? / I Have A First Degree, MSC, Experience But No Job / Zenith Bank Recruitment Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.