Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Best Way To Share On Your Facebook Page To Reach More Organic Viewers - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Best Way To Share On Your Facebook Page To Reach More Organic Viewers (575 Views)

How To Get More Organic Youtube Views And Subscribers Using Adword / How Can I Convert My Facebook Page To Likes Page? / How To Sell MTN Data On Your Website And Make Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Way To Share On Your Facebook Page To Reach More Organic Viewers by Ambi25: 3:47pm On Sep 02, 2016
Haven observed the functionality of my Facebook page, I understand that Facebook have two ways used to calculate, analyse post reach i.e organically and paid.

1). Organic reach: Organic reach on Facebook is the total number of unique people who were shown your post through unpaid distribution, for you to have more organic view your Facebook page and post should have the following characteristics:
*.More like
*.Unique post reach more organic viewers
*.Sharing post on your Facebook page with images and link tend to reach more viewers organically than just sharing post link.
*.when your viewers share or comment on your post, their friends will also see the post and that will result to more organic view.
*.Sharing Images that have too much words written on it will reduced its flexibility to reach more people organically
*.Facebook love events images and post so such post tend to get more organic reach

2). Paid reach: is the total number of unique people who were shown your post as a result of ads. You get more paid reach when you Boost your post through Facebook post advert. Paid method bring more new visitor to your page.

Source: https://nigeriacurrentaffairs1..com/2016/09/best-way-to-share-on-your-facebook-page.html#more
Re: Best Way To Share On Your Facebook Page To Reach More Organic Viewers by tectonotimes: 2:43pm On Sep 13, 2016
WHY ALL ENTREPRENEURS MUST EMBRACE E-MAIL MARKETING CAMPAIGN
E-mail marketing is the easiest and most affordable way of reaching your target audience and would-be customers within some minutes. If you spend little percentage of just your one month budget for advertisement on email marketing, you could double your client base. Harvard Business Review has proven that email marketing has a far higher return on investment (ROI) than traditional advertisement and even the highly advocated social media adverts.

E-mail marketing is fast becoming the most reliable and profitable marketing strategy in this country owing to the fact that each recipient of your e-mail campaign is more likely to patronize you. So, if you have not started using this strategy in your business, you are definitely missing a whole lot of patronage from prospective big clients.

With e-mail addresses at your disposal, you do not need to pay through your nose again in placing adverts in the print or electronic media for your products and services. You just have to package your adverts/proposals very well and send directly to your prospective clients via e-mail. It will reduce cost, time and improve the bottom-line of your organization. The e-mail addresses are usually separated with commas (,). You will just paste your proposal/advert on the body of the e-mail, copy and paste the e-mail addresses on the BCC row bit by bit and send. It is very simple. For more information on the advantages of e-mail marketing, click the link below:
http://www.tectono-business.com/2015/07/tectono-business-review-in-conjunction_21.html

(1) (Reply)

My Top 5 Social Media Sites / Advertisers, And Publishers, Note!! Alternativeadvert Is A Fraud / I Need A Professional Web Designer In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.