Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,771 members, 7,955,944 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:18 PM

Advertisers, And Publishers, Note!! Alternativeadvert Is A Fraud - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Advertisers, And Publishers, Note!! Alternativeadvert Is A Fraud (619 Views)

Google To End Ban Of Publishers On Adsense, Admob, Ad Manager / Is Alternativeadvert.com Scam Or Legit???? / Ad Network For Advertisers And Publishers In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advertisers, And Publishers, Note!! Alternativeadvert Is A Fraud by ujoseph006: 9:59am On Oct 20, 2016
advertisers, and publishers, note!! alternativeadvert is a fraud

Alternativeadvert.com is a big time fraud advert company where they dupe publishers and advertisers.

Website owners note this, I'm speaking out of experience, I worked for this scammers not knowing, I wasn't paid for 2 months after delivering clicks to there ads, I've sent them countless messages, called them, but they always ignore me. And now they suspended my account with them after I tried to sue them.

If you have an account with them, or was thinking of working with them, change your mind now, for your own good, and switch to google adsense if you don't have an account with adsense yet.

Spread this news to your fellow bloggers too. Thank you!!
Re: Advertisers, And Publishers, Note!! Alternativeadvert Is A Fraud by Newbeginnings(m): 10:04am On Oct 20, 2016
Its owned by Nigerians?

cc: ujoseph006
Re: Advertisers, And Publishers, Note!! Alternativeadvert Is A Fraud by ujoseph006: 10:07am On Oct 20, 2016
Newbeginnings:
Its owned by Nigerians?
cc: ujoseph006
Its owned by a Nigerian, and all they do is scam innocent publishers
Re: Advertisers, And Publishers, Note!! Alternativeadvert Is A Fraud by toytuns(f): 4:17pm On Oct 28, 2016
Yes ~Alternativeadvert.com~ are Scammers. A friend is also a victim.

ujoseph006:
advertisers, and publishers, note!! alternativeadvert is a fraud

Alternativeadvert.com is a big time fraud advert company where they dupe publishers and advertisers.

Website owners note this, I'm speaking out of experience, I worked for this scammers not knowing, I wasn't paid for 2 months after delivering clicks to there ads, I've sent them countless messages, called them, but they always ignore me. And now they suspended my account with them after I tried to sue them.

If you have an account with them, or was thinking of working with them, change your mind now, for your own good, and switch to google adsense if you don't have an account with adsense yet.

Spread this news to your fellow bloggers too. Thank you!!
Re: Advertisers, And Publishers, Note!! Alternativeadvert Is A Fraud by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 28, 2016
just passing

(1) (Reply)

Attend The FREE #empowertech Training Program For Premium ICT Courses / We Offer Premium ICT Career Courses With Highly-in-demand Immediate / How To Increase Domain Authority Fast :19 Best Ways 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.