Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,380 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Roman Catholic Won't Save You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Roman Catholic Won't Save You (1291 Views)

Pope Francis Requests Roman Catholic Priests Be Given The Right To Get Married / Shocking: Pope Requests Roman Catholic Priest Be Given Right To Marry / Why Are Yorubas Few In The Roman Catholic And Also Few Yoruba Revd Fathers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Roman Catholic Won't Save You by branhampaul: 4:58pm On Sep 02, 2016
If You Are Not Baptised In The Name Of Jesus Christ According To Act 2:38 Your Lost Forever.. Theres Nothing Like, In The Name Of The Father, In The Name Of The Son And Holy Spirit.. REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT and be BAPTISE only in the name of JESUS CHRIST.... HE LOVES YOU COME TO HIM..
Read this > http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/bb920117.htm
God Bless You.
Re: Roman Catholic Won't Save You by Ranchhoddas: 5:01pm On Sep 02, 2016
The Great Wh0re that is sitteth upon many waters.
Re: Roman Catholic Won't Save You by lordizak(m): 5:06pm On Sep 02, 2016
branhampaul:
If You Are Not Baptised In The Name Of Jesus Christ According To Act 2:38 Your Lost Forever.. Theres Nothing Like, In The Name Of The Father, In The Name Of The Son And Holy Spirit.. REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT and be BAPTISE only in the name of JESUS CHRIST.... HE LOVES YOU COME TO HIM..
Read this > http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/bb920117.htm
God Bless You.

some post ain't worth responding to.

if i leave catholic, na to become native doctor be that.

3 Likes

Re: Roman Catholic Won't Save You by cosby02(m): 5:23pm On Sep 02, 2016
People like you are the main reason why Christianity is dieing across the globe. .. Get a life, my God is not a lazy God, he ill perfect his work by himself.
Re: Roman Catholic Won't Save You by branhampaul: 5:43pm On Sep 02, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
The Great Wh0re that is sitteth upon many waters.
Sure Brother, Thats Right..
Re: Roman Catholic Won't Save You by Ranchhoddas: 6:04pm On Sep 02, 2016
branhampaul:
Sure Brother, Thats Right..
Oga Francis na the last Vicar right?
Re: Roman Catholic Won't Save You by lepasharon(f): 6:54pm On Sep 02, 2016
Parisbookaddict won't agree with you
Re: Roman Catholic Won't Save You by Pavore9: 6:58pm On Sep 02, 2016
OP, face your own journey and focus less on the choice others have made as long it is not a security risk to you!
Re: Roman Catholic Won't Save You by tosinjay(m): 8:42pm On Sep 02, 2016
Op, to be saved isn't until one is baptized, although roman Catholicism is the Babylon revelation portrays. Catholics aren't serving Christ but idol. They need to repent. But they must first understand that they aren't for Christ, though they have some of the most devotees and dedicated worshippers. I wish they'll figure out sooner that it's been but vein.

Based on the word of God that we must judge by, the Catholic church according to understanding hasn't produced any soul for the kingdom of our God. God's not mocked, His word has said it, we may work in vein, thereby making some key moves for the Gospel to be passed to the world, God will take the glory, but his words still stands,
THOU SHALL NOT WORSHIP OTHER gods. "be ye holy for I Am holy". This is to say your years of good service will not save you the day you depart this world with sin in you. So Catholics may start with their sermon about how the Catholic church made Christ known to the world, fine but that doesn't give them the pass into God's kingdom.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roman Catholic Won't Save You by branhampaul: 8:43pm On Sep 02, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Oga Francis na the last Vicar right?
Can't Really Tell, But The Signs Of Our Lord's Coming Are Manifesting?
Re: Roman Catholic Won't Save You by Ranchhoddas: 8:48pm On Sep 02, 2016
branhampaul:
Can't Really Tell, But The Signs Of Our Lord's Coming Are Manifesting?
My friend insists he's the last. I thought it was a universally held belief among you followers.
Re: Roman Catholic Won't Save You by trapQ: 3:53am On Sep 03, 2016
This O.P is right.

There's power "ONLY" in the name of JESUS; not "in the name of the son".
Re: Roman Catholic Won't Save You by EyeHateGod: 3:58am On Sep 03, 2016
Hypocrisy is when U use a Bible compiled by them to justifying Ur stand mtcheww Christians & hypocrisy.....

2 Likes

Re: Roman Catholic Won't Save You by Raphael81(m): 5:19am On Sep 03, 2016
tosinjay:
Op, to be saved isn't until one is baptized, although roman Catholicism is the Babylon revelation portrays. Catholics aren't serving Christ but idol. They need to repent. But they must first understand that they aren't for Christ, though they have some of the most devotees and dedicated worshippers. I wish they'll figure out sooner that it's been but vein.

Based on the word of God that we must judge by, the Catholic church according to understanding hasn't produced any soul for the kingdom of our God. God's not mocked, His word has said it, we may work in vein, thereby making some key moves for the Gospel to be passed to the world, God will take the glory, but his words still stands,
THOU SHALL NOT WORSHIP OTHER gods. "be ye holy for I Am holy". This is to say your years of good service will not save you the day you depart this world with sin in you. So Catholics may start with their sermon about how the Catholic church made Christ known to the world, fine but that doesn't give them the pass into God's kingdom.

Where did your church come out from? Who founded it please
Re: Roman Catholic Won't Save You by Raphael81(m): 5:21am On Sep 03, 2016
Mr op Where did your church come out from ? Who founded it please??
Re: Roman Catholic Won't Save You by TheArchangel(f): 7:19am On Sep 03, 2016
EyeHateGod:
Hypocrisy is when U use a Bible compiled by them to justifying Ur stand mtcheww Christians & hypocrisy.....
It solidifies the stance of atheists.
Imagine using books compiled by me to talk trash.
I'd rather be a Catholic than be confused as the triply confused people like the op.
What is in all this sef? Salvation? From whom? Devil Devil created by whom God.....merry go round embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Roman Catholic Won't Save You by ValentineMary(m): 8:52am On Sep 03, 2016
The OP is very funny sha. Another bigot on nairaland. This is one of the funny things about religion, everyone thinks they are right and others are wrong.
Re: Roman Catholic Won't Save You by tosinjay(m): 10:01am On Sep 03, 2016
Raphael81:

Where did your church come out from? Who founded it please
Una ignorance don start, all hands pointing to the sermon i talked about, by asking where who and who came out from. Not in for that. Thanks
Re: Roman Catholic Won't Save You by tosinjay(m): 10:10am On Sep 03, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
My friend insists he's the last. I thought it was a universally held belief among you followers.
Is your friend a Catholic? If he is then am amazed he's agreeing to one prophesy i heard about Pope Francis being the last, which when thoroughly studied, one will come out with the result that he's the entity called "The false prophet" revelation talks about.

The dude has been doing wonders since becoming Pope, preaching false peace. Wanting to unify the whole world's religion. That is the very act that would broading the reason why the Catholic church is that great LovePeddler called Babylon in revelation.

Modified
You should understand my statement about w-word NL turned it to lovepeddler.
Re: Roman Catholic Won't Save You by Ranchhoddas: 10:39am On Sep 03, 2016
tosinjay:

Is your friend a Catholic? If he is then am amazed he's agreeing to one prophesy i heard about Pope Francis being the last, which when thoroughly studied, one will come out with the result that he's the entity called "The false prophet" revelation talks about.

The dude has been doing wonders since becoming Pope, preaching false peace. Wanting to unify the whole world's religion. That is the very act that would broading the reason why the Catholic church is that great LovePeddler called Babylon in revelation.

Modified
You should understand my statement about w-word NL turned it to lovepeddler.
He's not. An ex-Catholic who's now a follower of William Branham. He holds that Catholic Church is the great wh0re and that Francis is the last guy.
Re: Roman Catholic Won't Save You by tosinjay(m): 10:49am On Sep 03, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
He's not. An ex-Catholic who's now a follower of William Branham. He holds that Catholic Church is the great wh0re and that Francis is the last guy.
Since he was one, i am amazed, it's solidifying the belief.

Ermm William Braham, know about them a lil, ok.

Catholic being the "w" is indeed great. Serving idols but claiming it's not so. I walk by Catholic churches and see people facing thin air, looking well and seeing statue of Mary. Now that's Biblically abominable.
Re: Roman Catholic Won't Save You by Ranchhoddas: 10:55am On Sep 03, 2016
tosinjay:

Since he was one, i am amazed, it's solidifying the belief.

Ermm William Braham, know about them a lil, ok.

Catholic being the "w" is indeed great. Serving idols but claiming it's not so. I walk by Catholic churches and see people facing thin air, looking well and seeing statue of Mary. Now that's Biblically abominable.
The guy is very anti-Catholic now. About the idolatory part; I think it's a matter of interpretation as I am sure the Catholics will also have their Biblical justification for the things they do.
Re: Roman Catholic Won't Save You by tosinjay(m): 10:59am On Sep 03, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
The guy is very anti-Catholic now. About the idolatory part; I think it's a matter of interpretation as I am sure the Catholics will also have their Biblical justification for the things they do.
They don't, maybe only from their included books which were included by them. The bible only condemns such not approve of it.
Re: Roman Catholic Won't Save You by branhampaul: 11:02am On Sep 03, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Watchout For Vatican..
Re: Roman Catholic Won't Save You by Ranchhoddas: 11:12am On Sep 03, 2016
tosinjay:

They don't, maybe only from their included books which were included by them. The bible only condemns such not approve of it.
They believe those books are from God, who are you to say otherwise?
Re: Roman Catholic Won't Save You by Raphael81(m): 1:23pm On Sep 03, 2016
tosinjay:

Una ignorance don start, all hands pointing to the sermon i talked about, by asking where who and who came out from. Not in for that. Thanks

smh
Re: Roman Catholic Won't Save You by Aizenosa(m): 11:14am On Sep 04, 2016
I came to book space, when it's the right time I go talk.
Re: Roman Catholic Won't Save You by gemale(m): 11:47am On Sep 04, 2016
Normally I've stopped replying posts lyk these because I actually hv beta things 2 do wt my tym. Hweva because som1 shared it wt me, I wld reply. Pls note I'm nt here 2 argue wt pple just 2 xplain d basis of my faith & besides as a baptized Catholic, it is my duty 2 enlighten d ignorant, a category which d op unfortunately falls in2. He shld open d bible he claims 2 blv in 2 D gospel of St Matthew chapter 28,verse 18-20 especially verse 19,where Jesus clearly stated wt we xtians know as d great commission "go ye therefore in2 d world & make disciples of all nations, BAPTIZING THEM IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER AND OF THE SON AND OF THE HOLY SPIRIT". so op if u hv any problem wt dt, take it up wt Jesus Christ (if u can). As 4 d rest of those Catholic haters, I hv nothing 2 say I've nt said b4. After all, even our Lord & saviour Jesus Christ was called a worshipper of belzebuub. U kno nothing of D Catholic faith & yet u brand it evil. U c little & instead of seeking 4 knowledge, u glorify ur ignorance & say wt u dnt know. If u hv any misgivings or ques abt d Catholic faith, pick up a copy of D catechism of D Catholic church, study it & if still in doubt, go & meet a priest 4 clarification. Shikena.

1 Like

Re: Roman Catholic Won't Save You by gemale(m): 11:53am On Sep 04, 2016
tosinjay:

Oga ansa d question & stop trying 2 Dodge it. because u know ur origin is shady, u dnt wnt 2 ansa. A plant born of a rebellious seed shall still b a rebellious plant.
Re: Roman Catholic Won't Save You by gemale(m): 12:30pm On Sep 04, 2016
tosinjay:

Neither does it gv u d pass in2 God's Kingdom. Belonging 2 any sect doesn't automatically confer heaven 2 anybody. It's nw left 4 evrybdy 2 work out his/her salvation in fear & trembling. Ur accusations as a whole r malicious, fallacious & wholly baseless. Hw do u know dt d Catholic church hasn't won any soul 4 God's Kingdom? U r nt in heaven or in possession of D book of lyf dt u know whose name is present/absent. U accuse d Catholic church of idolatry nw ansa me, do u hv pic of ur loved 1s,family & frnds? In ur houses, dnt u hv pix of dem hanging on d walls? Dnt u somtyms find humans talkn 2 images of their loved 1s especially those who r nt physically present wt dem. wld u call dt idolatry? U say d making of all images is bad bt if u read d bible well, u wld c dt God subsequently instructed dem 2 make things lyk d bronze serpent & d Ark of covenant (which had images of angels on it) which God used 2 show his power & might. Images in d Catholic church is used as a reminder of our faith after all isn't dere a saying dt a pic is worth a thousand words eg d sight of a crucifix evokes d feeling of love 4 our Lord who died 4 us & deep remorse 4 our sins dt put him dere & a strong resolution 2 cooperate wt God's grace 2 avoid sinning again.
Re: Roman Catholic Won't Save You by branhampaul: 5:09pm On Sep 04, 2016
Raphael81:
Mr op Where did your church come out from ? Who founded it please??
Christ Is The Head Of My Church, The Pastor Is Just There To Give Us And Make Us Understand God's Word By The Help Of The Holy Spirit.. Denomination Is Of The DEVIL..
Re: Roman Catholic Won't Save You by branhampaul: 5:23pm On Sep 04, 2016
Catholics Believe That PETER Was The First Pope (which is a lie though), And Peter Said In Act 2:38 That Everyone Should Get Baptised In The Name Of Jesus Christ For The Remission Of Sins, Yet Catholics Baptised In The Name Of Father, Son, And Holy Spirit..
Can Anyone Show Me In The Bible Were The Disciples Ever Baptised Anyone Like That.. Catholics Are Commiting Idolatry By Worshipping Molded Images.. When The Bible Said "thou Shall Not Make Any Graven Image And Bow To It".. What We Talking About? Beta Change B'fore It Is 2 Late.. God Bless You..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Religion Is More Dangerous Than Hard Drugs(pix) / Christian Convert From Islam Is Released After Nearly 7 Years In Jail / Happy Mother's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.