Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,750 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

Religion Is More Dangerous Than Hard Drugs(pix) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religion Is More Dangerous Than Hard Drugs(pix) (1289 Views)

Freedom From Religion Is The Best Thing Ever / I Have Started Hating God This Days, I Think Religion Is A Scam / Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Religion Is More Dangerous Than Hard Drugs(pix) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 20, 2016
These religious folks could be more dangerous than Mafias/Gangsters

here is what Holy Spirit does to the people

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Religion Is More Dangerous Than Hard Drugs(pix) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 20, 2016
more

1 Share

Re: Religion Is More Dangerous Than Hard Drugs(pix) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 20, 2016
moree

1 Share

Re: Religion Is More Dangerous Than Hard Drugs(pix) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 20, 2016
Since I started smoking, my highness never reach like

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Religion Is More Dangerous Than Hard Drugs(pix) by lepasharon(f): 8:18pm On Oct 20, 2016
grin grin
Re: Religion Is More Dangerous Than Hard Drugs(pix) by lastbaff(m): 8:20pm On Oct 20, 2016
Lol... So funny
Re: Religion Is More Dangerous Than Hard Drugs(pix) by Flexherbal(m): 8:32pm On Oct 20, 2016
Very surprising...
Re: Religion Is More Dangerous Than Hard Drugs(pix) by DeSepiero(m): 8:57pm On Oct 20, 2016
grin
Re: Religion Is More Dangerous Than Hard Drugs(pix) by Hydrog3n(m): 11:37pm On Oct 20, 2016
In this case,

The Spirit is Willing and the Body is more willing.
Re: Religion Is More Dangerous Than Hard Drugs(pix) by otemanuduno: 12:02am On Oct 21, 2016
Holy Spirit is all about the slavery of the mind.The Holy spirit is an evil spirit counterpart of Yahweh(Satan)

2 Likes

Re: Religion Is More Dangerous Than Hard Drugs(pix) by mmsen: 12:15am On Oct 21, 2016
People who refuse to use their own brains are a hazard to everyone around them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Religion Is More Dangerous Than Hard Drugs(pix) by taurus25(m): 6:40am On Oct 21, 2016
You can only find such foolishness in Africa

3 Likes

Re: Religion Is More Dangerous Than Hard Drugs(pix) by kevoh(m): 9:59am On Oct 21, 2016
grin grin grin grin Holy spirit at work! grin grin grin grin
Re: Religion Is More Dangerous Than Hard Drugs(pix) by honourhim: 11:11am On Oct 21, 2016
OP i think i like how you are exposing the Shameless fools who are just showing off their foolishness in the name of religion.
Christ never said we should do any of those things they are doing while preaching the gospel. They are Shamelessly on their own.
Kindly post more of those pics and attach the names of the churches involved.
Don't judge christianity by what some churches are doing but by what Christ taught us in the scriptures.
Re: Religion Is More Dangerous Than Hard Drugs(pix) by moiaimi(f): 11:40am On Oct 21, 2016
What manner of madness is this one
Re: Religion Is More Dangerous Than Hard Drugs(pix) by EyeHateGod: 11:51am On Oct 21, 2016
honourhim:
OP i think i like how you are exposing the Shameless fools who are just showing off their foolishness in the name of religion.
Christ never said we should do any of those things they are doing while preaching the gospel. They are Shamelessly on their own.
Kindly post more of those pics and attach the names of the churches involved.
Don't judge christianity by what some churches are doing but by what Christ taught us in the scriptures.
Well i can see the lord chosen there

1 Like

Re: Religion Is More Dangerous Than Hard Drugs(pix) by ikorodureporta: 1:16pm On Oct 21, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Religion Is More Dangerous Than Hard Drugs(pix) by honourhim: 1:57pm On Oct 21, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Well i can see the lord chosen there

Yea. Quite a shame.
Re: Religion Is More Dangerous Than Hard Drugs(pix) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 21, 2016
Religious Nigerians SMH undecided This is what religion has done to rational humans, to make them believe that the creator of the universe shared his presence and divine knowledge to a desert tribe, and helped them wage wars against other desert tribes, and later sent a Jewish version of himself that supposedly died 2000 years ago, and will one day come to end the world and take does that follow his teachings to a paradise without suffering, and send the rest of humanity to everlasting torture.

1 Like

Re: Religion Is More Dangerous Than Hard Drugs(pix) by Tintinnoty(m): 11:13pm On Feb 19, 2017
Uncle lalasticlala take a second look at this

(1) (Reply)

New Year Message / Why God Passes You Through Very Difficult Times - Bishop Td Jakes / The Power Of The Ark Of The Covenant (Agbara Eri)-By Funmi Ewa Kristi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.