Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,712 members, 7,831,226 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

AT LAST!! Ciroma Chukwuma Adekunle Has Finally Passed His WAEC. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / AT LAST!! Ciroma Chukwuma Adekunle Has Finally Passed His WAEC. (1263 Views)

CIROMA CHUKWUMA ADEKUNLE HAS FINALLY PASSED WAEC / Finally Ciroma Chuckwuma Adekunle Has Pass WAEC (pic) / Finally, Ciroma Chukwuma Adekunle Passed WAEC. The Change Is Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AT LAST!! Ciroma Chukwuma Adekunle Has Finally Passed His WAEC. by beejaychinedu(m): 6:26pm On Sep 02, 2016
If you're familiar and sat for WAEC as means of screening student before graduating from any Nigerian Secondary/High school, definitely you won't have problem to remember Ciroma Chukuma Adekunle, This fellow who has been writing the exams for donkey years. The good news is that he has finally passed his WAEC.

His replacement is now Dikko Chinedu Oladapo, We wish him success in all his exams and may God let him last longer than Chukuma Adekunle...Lol..Is that even a prayer? grin grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AT LAST!! Ciroma Chukwuma Adekunle Has Finally Passed His WAEC. by horrmorr(m): 6:31pm On Sep 02, 2016
Jesus since all these years glory be to God o
Re: AT LAST!! Ciroma Chukwuma Adekunle Has Finally Passed His WAEC. by horrmorr(m): 6:32pm On Sep 02, 2016
Jesus since all these years glory be to God o,is like e passed last year
Re: AT LAST!! Ciroma Chukwuma Adekunle Has Finally Passed His WAEC. by donbenedict(m): 6:33pm On Sep 02, 2016
Praaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaise the lord. grin grin

1 Like

Re: AT LAST!! Ciroma Chukwuma Adekunle Has Finally Passed His WAEC. by CHOPUP411(m): 6:34pm On Sep 02, 2016
Halleluyah

1 Like

Re: AT LAST!! Ciroma Chukwuma Adekunle Has Finally Passed His WAEC. by donbenedict(m): 6:34pm On Sep 02, 2016
It seems ciroma chukwuma adekunle was mynd44's classmate that year grin
Re: AT LAST!! Ciroma Chukwuma Adekunle Has Finally Passed His WAEC. by Taeewo(m): 6:40pm On Sep 02, 2016
Congrats to him
Re: AT LAST!! Ciroma Chukwuma Adekunle Has Finally Passed His WAEC. by mackenzie007(m): 7:26pm On Sep 02, 2016
A LETTER TO CIROMA CHUKWUMA ADEKUNLE
dear sir,
You have been strong for all ss3 students. You have thought me a valuable lesson. Once you fail, you try again, that success will eventually come to pass.
You will surely be missed. You will forever be in our hearts. . I will tell my kids that you broke the record. That you wrote waec for almost as long as I can remember. You are a legend. My hero.

Yours sincerely
Mackenzie.

1 Like

Re: AT LAST!! Ciroma Chukwuma Adekunle Has Finally Passed His WAEC. by AVECDEO: 9:38pm On Sep 02, 2016
I know something....check the post below to know what I know if you really must know....or #want2know?
Re: AT LAST!! Ciroma Chukwuma Adekunle Has Finally Passed His WAEC. by AVECDEO: 9:39pm On Sep 02, 2016
If u must know Ciroma chukuma Adekunle gave up on education and dropped out of school.....but guess what... STREETZ ti take over...no more dulling,he is now a f#£king truck driver making his cool money
.....abeg who weac epp..make dem try front....oya use weac eat for dis kind of Buhari recession....Busters!
Re: AT LAST!! Ciroma Chukwuma Adekunle Has Finally Passed His WAEC. by padamz07(m): 10:41am On Sep 06, 2016
AVECDEO:
If u must know Ciroma chukuma Adekunle gave up on education and dropped out of school.....but guess what... STREETZ ti take over...no more dulling,he is now a f#£king truck driver making his cool money
.....abeg who weac epp..make dem try front....oya use weac eat for dis kind of Buhari recession....Busters!

Hmmm
Sorry, are u related to him ( CCA)
U seem to knw very much about him
#no_offence

(1) (Reply)

I Score 199 In My Jamb / Averting Another ASUU Strike / How To Get Free Airtime On All Nigeria Network With Topup Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.