Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,282 members, 7,818,957 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Jidenna Visits His Primary School In Enugu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jidenna Visits His Primary School In Enugu (54206 Views)

Dele Momodu Visits His Vendor Friend Selling Newspapers For 20 Years (Photo) / Julius Agwu Visits His Mother In The Farm (Photos) / Lil Kesh Kisses His Girlfriend As She Visits His House (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jidenna Visits His Primary School In Enugu by ohzee(f): 6:58pm On Sep 02, 2016
It was all smiles, excitement and happiness as the staff, children, old students and parents of Justine-Thomas Kindergarten and Primary school Enugu welcomed their pioneer student Jidenna when he came calling to visit his alma mater. The star was nostalgic as he remembered how he played in sand during his early years in the school. He remarked that the solid foundation the school gave him was instrumental to his success. He advised the students to hold on to their dreams passionately. One of the pioneer teachers was there as well to welcome him.

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jidenna Visits His Primary School In Enugu by Behira(f): 7:01pm On Sep 02, 2016
This guy seems to be everywhere on nairaland these days

43 Likes

Re: Jidenna Visits His Primary School In Enugu by Smellymouth: 7:03pm On Sep 02, 2016
cool
Re: Jidenna Visits His Primary School In Enugu by beejaychinedu(m): 7:05pm On Sep 02, 2016
nm
Re: Jidenna Visits His Primary School In Enugu by dauntless15(m): 7:10pm On Sep 02, 2016
Hw this guy escaped into stardom still amaze me

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jidenna Visits His Primary School In Enugu by ohzee(f): 7:15pm On Sep 02, 2016
dauntless15:
Hw this guy escaped into stardom still amaze me

Guess he got lucky, right? Perhaps destiny and hardwork too.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jidenna Visits His Primary School In Enugu by dauntless15(m): 7:19pm On Sep 02, 2016
ohzee:

Guess he got lucky, right? Perhaps destiny and hardwork too.
have you ever heard of any jidenna grass to grace story?

9 Likes

Re: Jidenna Visits His Primary School In Enugu by KingRex1(m): 7:21pm On Sep 02, 2016
Really

2 Likes

Re: Jidenna Visits His Primary School In Enugu by ohzee(f): 7:21pm On Sep 02, 2016
dauntless15:
have you ever heard of any jidenna grass to grace story?
No I haven't. But you seemed quite surprised that he "escaped into stardom". That explains my comment.

10 Likes

Re: Jidenna Visits His Primary School In Enugu by tolugar: 7:35pm On Sep 02, 2016
The babe with smashed screen samsung

Still wan snap pic?

Who da F is Jidenna and what is he

28 Likes

Re: Jidenna Visits His Primary School In Enugu by ULSHERLAN(m): 7:49pm On Sep 02, 2016
Behira:

You are also on every thread on nairaland opening mouth up and down in your nl dp

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jidenna Visits His Primary School In Enugu by lilmax(m): 7:51pm On Sep 02, 2016
that Samsung should be laid to rest, it cannot even rest in piece again sad

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jidenna Visits His Primary School In Enugu by Behira(f): 7:52pm On Sep 02, 2016
ULSHERLAN:

You are also on every thread on nairaland opening mouth up and down in your nl dp
i wonder wat took u to my dp which obviously is on my page, or are u stalking shocked

4 Likes

Re: Jidenna Visits His Primary School In Enugu by Airforce1(m): 7:53pm On Sep 02, 2016
lilmax:
that Samsung should be laid to rest, it cannot even rest in piece again sad
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jidenna Visits His Primary School In Enugu by IamNawty(f): 8:10pm On Sep 02, 2016
Lmaooo c dat fone in d first picture with a broken screen still snapping grin grin the owner no wan buy new one yet grin

3 Likes

Re: Jidenna Visits His Primary School In Enugu by Sugarcious(m): 8:16pm On Sep 02, 2016
OMO THAT ONE NAH STILL PHONE? CHECK OUT THAT BROKEN SCREEN WELLA. meanwhile that guy and the school doesn't look like a place where children play with sand.

2 Likes

Re: Jidenna Visits His Primary School In Enugu by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:23pm On Sep 02, 2016
Behira:
i wonder wat took u to my dp which obviously is on my page, or are u stalking shocked

I would have stalked you if your moniker was money but stalking a girl will take that money from you.

kiss

13 Likes

Re: Jidenna Visits His Primary School In Enugu by veekid(m): 8:50pm On Sep 02, 2016
shocked
Re: Jidenna Visits His Primary School In Enugu by McBrooklyn(m): 8:50pm On Sep 02, 2016
cool
Re: Jidenna Visits His Primary School In Enugu by Sugarcious(m): 8:51pm On Sep 02, 2016
LAND GRABBER
Re: Jidenna Visits His Primary School In Enugu by BarryX(m): 8:51pm On Sep 02, 2016
Proud of this dude

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jidenna Visits His Primary School In Enugu by Qristien: 8:52pm On Sep 02, 2016
humble beginnings, eh?
Re: Jidenna Visits His Primary School In Enugu by ifymagik(m): 8:54pm On Sep 02, 2016
ULSHERLAN:

Busy Body Mind ur Business. Na ur mouth she open?
Re: Jidenna Visits His Primary School In Enugu by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 02, 2016
ULSHERLAN:

grin
Re: Jidenna Visits His Primary School In Enugu by drnairalov: 8:54pm On Sep 02, 2016
Behira:

angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Jidenna Visits His Primary School In Enugu by Ezedon(m): 8:54pm On Sep 02, 2016
I've been visiting my Primary School and nobody heard it

5 Likes

Re: Jidenna Visits His Primary School In Enugu by publicenemy(m): 8:54pm On Sep 02, 2016
Who is he?
Re: Jidenna Visits His Primary School In Enugu by helovesme(f): 8:54pm On Sep 02, 2016
One hit wonder grin #classicman

I ask again. How many guns and ammunition did he fly in with this time undecided

Why is he wearing a hat? He's ashamed to show off his "relaxed" hair? undecided

6 Likes

Re: Jidenna Visits His Primary School In Enugu by HERSLEY(f): 8:55pm On Sep 02, 2016
Sweet dude dah makes me w*t lipsrsealed I like his new track little bit more grin dude just dey fire pidgin English... The animal above me keep hating tongue

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jidenna Visits His Primary School In Enugu by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 02, 2016
Ezedon:
I've been visiting my Primary School and nobody heard it
who you epp? grin

5 Likes

Re: Jidenna Visits His Primary School In Enugu by c4tnoelz: 8:55pm On Sep 02, 2016
Every tree has its roots

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jidenna Visits His Primary School In Enugu by PrinceAbinibi: 8:55pm On Sep 02, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

John Dumelo Shows Off His Farm. Preaches Agriculture (Photos) / Davido Poses With His 13 Million Naira Timepiece [PICS] / 2face Birthday Cake From Annie Idibia (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.