Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,910 members, 7,952,668 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:39 PM

Lil Kesh Kisses His Girlfriend As She Visits His House (Pics, Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lil Kesh Kisses His Girlfriend As She Visits His House (Pics, Video) (80155 Views)

'I Will Be Dead Without Her' - Tee Billz Says As He Kisses His Woman / Angelique Kidjo Speaks Yoruba As She Visits Lagos Studio And Meets With Asa / Lil Kesh Kisses Priscilla Ajoke Ojo, Iyabo Ojo's Daughter, Sparks Dating Rumors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lil Kesh Kisses His Girlfriend As She Visits His House (Pics, Video) by hapsyno: 7:46pm On Feb 07, 2017

Re: Lil Kesh Kisses His Girlfriend As She Visits His House (Pics, Video) by dacovajnr: 7:58pm On Feb 07, 2017
This thing finally reach Fp! shocked I give up on the mods

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lil Kesh Kisses His Girlfriend As She Visits His House (Pics, Video) by adesammy1(m): 8:07pm On Feb 07, 2017
The babe looks too innocent for him

186 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lil Kesh Kisses His Girlfriend As She Visits His House (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 07, 2017
Be sure to check out updates on this new story The Killer's Guild(Sin City)
Re: Lil Kesh Kisses His Girlfriend As She Visits His House (Pics, Video) by MarkGeraldo(m): 8:29pm On Feb 07, 2017
I didn't even see the girl's eyeballs sef undecided

abi the love blind her ni grin

45 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh Kisses His Girlfriend As She Visits His House (Pics, Video) by MarkGeraldo(m): 8:32pm On Feb 07, 2017
Another thing, this pic supposed to make classy baes, slay queens understand that this is the kinda girls male celebrities choose to settle down with

not u "hoes"grin

361 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Lil Kesh Kisses His Girlfriend As She Visits His House (Pics, Video) by nuelzy: 9:38pm On Feb 07, 2017
Local geh

12 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh Kisses His Girlfriend As She Visits His House (Pics, Video) by makdcash(m): 10:02pm On Feb 07, 2017
Nice 1....i hate see all this white ghost nowadays...suddenly all of them became fair,even some way under their leg black come fair now grin grin

29 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh Kisses His Girlfriend As She Visits His House (Pics, Video) by Twizzy30(m): 10:18pm On Feb 07, 2017
Street Nigga. See his cheek n throat in the First pics grin I love the way the lady lookss simple cool not all these overbleached oloshos. cry

135 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lil Kesh Kisses His Girlfriend As She Visits His House (Pics, Video) by kokoA(m): 12:01am On Feb 08, 2017
For her mind now her guy na musician undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lil Kesh Kisses His Girlfriend As She Visits His House (Pics, Video) by yedidiah(m): 12:23am On Feb 08, 2017
I just hope she doesn't get Pregnant for him anytime soon.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lil Kesh Kisses His Girlfriend As She Visits His House (Pics, Video) by Joephat(m): 6:57am On Feb 08, 2017
conji don hold the guy well well.

I don even tire to see all this rubbish in this world agn. make I take this step...

9 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh Kisses His Girlfriend As She Visits His House (Pics, Video) by columbus007(m): 8:25am On Feb 08, 2017
She be like homely babe sha

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh Kisses His Girlfriend As She Visits His House (Pics, Video) by yungmoney447(m): 10:26am On Feb 08, 2017
true talk
Re: Lil Kesh Kisses His Girlfriend As She Visits His House (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 08, 2017
She looks like a keeper.. I hope he keeps treating her well. She looks homely.
Lil kesh, no let this one waka leave ooo.

24 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh Kisses His Girlfriend As She Visits His House (Pics, Video) by josephine123: 10:21pm On Feb 09, 2017
WOW...
Re: Lil Kesh Kisses His Girlfriend As She Visits His House (Pics, Video) by GodIsFoolish: 10:22pm On Feb 09, 2017
Hmm
Re: Lil Kesh Kisses His Girlfriend As She Visits His House (Pics, Video) by project55: 10:23pm On Feb 09, 2017
Nice
Re: Lil Kesh Kisses His Girlfriend As She Visits His House (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 09, 2017
Mtsssew small children

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lil Kesh Kisses His Girlfriend As She Visits His House (Pics, Video) by TDonald: 10:24pm On Feb 09, 2017
Small Breast undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lil Kesh Kisses His Girlfriend As She Visits His House (Pics, Video) by ichommy(m): 10:24pm On Feb 09, 2017
Seen, Instantly YAGI.
Re: Lil Kesh Kisses His Girlfriend As She Visits His House (Pics, Video) by marshalcarter: 10:24pm On Feb 09, 2017
cum.....why nonsense nonsense topic dey make FTC sef? undecided

dis is mynd fourty four hand workundecided

4 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh Kisses His Girlfriend As She Visits His House (Pics, Video) by pocohantas(f): 10:25pm On Feb 09, 2017
adesammy1:
Does innocent mean older?
Re: Lil Kesh Kisses His Girlfriend As She Visits His House (Pics, Video) by okooloyun1(m): 10:26pm On Feb 09, 2017
adesammy1:
That's how they always look when they want to become baby mama, looking innocent nah marketing strategy.

7 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh Kisses His Girlfriend As She Visits His House (Pics, Video) by smark61: 10:32pm On Feb 09, 2017
Hehehe little Kesh. So u are taking her to ur house cool
Bad guy cool
Little Kesh wat will u guys be doing der cool
Bad guy cool
Little Kesh dat girl no too small for u cool
Bad guy cool
Little Kesh after u don fvck all the Highland olosho cool
Bad guy cool
Little Kesh u come enter mainland cum find innocent. Girl to corrupt cool
Bad guy cool
Little Kesh I kno say after u sample her finish u go need life line cool
Bad guy cool
Little Kesh shey u like toto cool
Bad guy cool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lil Kesh Kisses His Girlfriend As She Visits His House (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 09, 2017
This is what you get when you play for keeps. Not all these low lifes getting sprung on celebrity status

adesammy1:

7 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh Kisses His Girlfriend As She Visits His House (Pics, Video) by safarigirl(f): 10:33pm On Feb 09, 2017
MarkGeraldo:
Another thing, this pic supposed to make classy baes, slay queens understand that this is the kinda girls male celebrities choose to settle down with

not u "hoes"grin
she's his girlfriend, not his wife. And hoes don't have a look, I know hoes who don't put on make-up undecided

Ashawo no dey show for face.

This one dey follow Lil Kesh, meanwhile the babe that fits the classification of 'hoe' by Nigerian standards is following Alex Iwobi. Slay queens don't do small boys getting small money. They do big boys making big cash, dem dey follow oga, where do you think they get money to slay? undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lil Kesh Kisses His Girlfriend As She Visits His House (Pics, Video) by kanicorp9(m): 10:33pm On Feb 09, 2017
Re: Lil Kesh Kisses His Girlfriend As She Visits His House (Pics, Video) by ngmgeek(m): 10:34pm On Feb 09, 2017
Everything is News here. Imagine cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh Kisses His Girlfriend As She Visits His House (Pics, Video) by nabegibeg: 10:36pm On Feb 09, 2017
rubbish undecided
Re: Lil Kesh Kisses His Girlfriend As She Visits His House (Pics, Video) by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:37pm On Feb 09, 2017
Naturale beaury
Re: Lil Kesh Kisses His Girlfriend As She Visits His House (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Feb 09, 2017
You ops just extract any photo from social media and make a worthless story out of it

I don't mean to step on your toes but you could do better next time

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Reacts To Sophia Momodu's Photo: My Money Dey Show / Coronavirus: Davido And His Son Are 'Staying Strong For Chioma' (Photo) / Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.