Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,213 members, 7,811,581 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

Thread For Recent Not-So-Advertised Jobs In Nigeria (Lagos Mainly) - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Thread For Recent Not-So-Advertised Jobs In Nigeria (Lagos Mainly) (45341 Views)

How To Apply For Recent Job Vacancies At Stanbic IBTC Bank / 80K Monthly Jobs For Recent Graduates And NYSC Candidates / Newly Advertised Jobs For All Fields. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Recent Not-So-Advertised Jobs In Nigeria (Lagos Mainly) by timmyblast(m): 12:27pm On Oct 31, 2016
nice job

1 Like

Re: Thread For Recent Not-So-Advertised Jobs In Nigeria (Lagos Mainly) by Samakus(m): 6:35pm On Oct 31, 2016
amaechiilo:
Hello Samakus,

the #11 Position (IT Intern with Travelpaddy.com) has been filled. Kindly update the status of this post to that effect.

Thank you for spreading the word. The response was awesome.

You're welcome.
Re: Thread For Recent Not-So-Advertised Jobs In Nigeria (Lagos Mainly) by Samakus(m): 6:43pm On Nov 01, 2016
As part of the strategy to fully develop and effectively service existing clients in all parts of the country, One of the leading PFA is recruiting to cover the following states and locations; Jos (Plateau State), Yola (Adamawa State), Bauchi (Bauchi State)
Jalingo ( Taraba State), Minna (Niger State), Lokoja ( Kogi State), Sokoto (Sokoto State), Owerri (Imo State).

Suitable applicant must be a university graduate (any discipline) with a minimum of Second Class Lower (2.2);
Maximum age of 26 (as at last birthday) for applicants without experience , and maximum age limit of 28 for applicants with experience;

Applicants must reside in the locations above or have a working knowledge of the locations before they can be considered for recruitment;

Applicants must either be indigenes of the above locations or speak the local dialects fluently.

This Advert is open till next Tuesday, 5:00 pm. Only applicants that meet above specifications would be contacted.

Please forward all CVs to folorunsho.ayeni@crusaderpensions.com

Posted on 31/10/2016
Re: Thread For Recent Not-So-Advertised Jobs In Nigeria (Lagos Mainly) by Samakus(m): 6:45pm On Nov 01, 2016
Good day All, below are the urgent vacant spaces to be filled (Hospitality Industry):

1. An experienced driver that resides around Arepo in Ogun state, and must be familiar with the Lagos Island road network.call

2. Front Office Personnel: the ideal candidate must be smart, communicate well and computer savvy. The knowledge of the use Opera PMS is a must.

Location is Lagos, Victoria Island, pay is competitive and only qualified candidate will be contacted, CVs should be forwarded to funmibi.orekoya@gmail.com

Posted on 31/10/2016
Re: Thread For Recent Not-So-Advertised Jobs In Nigeria (Lagos Mainly) by pleaserhally: 8:59pm On Nov 01, 2016
Urgent Job Vacancy

Solution Box Technology Company Limited (12th floor Elephant House,214 Broad Street,Marina, Lagos) is hiring for the position of a FRONT DESK OFFICER.

Responsibilities: Welcomes visitors , answering or referring inquiries.Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.

Requirements
Minimum of OND in related course.
Applicant must be dedicated, honest, and Assertive.
Applicant must be female and Computer Literate.Use of MS office suite package is a must.
Applicant must possess excellent Verbal and Written communication skills.
Previous experience in a similar role will be an added advantage.

Forward CV to pleasercrafts@gmail.com on or before 2nd November,2016

1 Like

Re: Thread For Recent Not-So-Advertised Jobs In Nigeria (Lagos Mainly) by Samakus(m): 11:28pm On Nov 01, 2016
Are you a fresh female graduate waiting for NYSC next year? Do you mind making some cool cash between now and December 31st? I need sales merchandisers for the following locations:

Outlet Location
Shoprite Lekki
Shoprite Ikeja
Spar VI
Spar Lekki
Spar Illupeju
Game Lekki

Pay is 40k monthly. Please send CV to careers@fmclgrp.com indicating preferred location. Application closes Wednesday 2nd November, 2016. Only fresh graduates awaiting NYSC in 2017 need apply.

Kindly Rebroadcast

Posted on 1/11/2016
Re: Thread For Recent Not-So-Advertised Jobs In Nigeria (Lagos Mainly) by jenny53(f): 7:10am On Nov 02, 2016
Samakus:
Are you a fresh female graduate waiting for NYSC next year? Do you mind making some cool cash between now and December 31st? I need sales merchandisers for the following locations:

Outlet Location
Shoprite Lekki
Shoprite Ikeja
Spar VI
Spar Lekki
Spar Illupeju
Game Lekki

Pay is 40k monthly. Please send CV to careers@fmclgrp.com indicating preferred location. Application closes Wednesday 2nd November, 2016. Only fresh graduates awaiting NYSC in 2017 need apply.

Kindly Rebroadcast
Please I just saw this now can I still apply

Posted on 1/11/2016
pls
Re: Thread For Recent Not-So-Advertised Jobs In Nigeria (Lagos Mainly) by Samakus(m): 12:41pm On Nov 02, 2016
jenny53:
pls

Please go ahead and apply. No time
Re: Thread For Recent Not-So-Advertised Jobs In Nigeria (Lagos Mainly) by Luizkid(m): 6:03pm On Nov 02, 2016
gud job, weldone

1 Like

Re: Thread For Recent Not-So-Advertised Jobs In Nigeria (Lagos Mainly) by Doyin400l(m): 6:13pm On Nov 02, 2016
Samakus, great job you doing here. I'm a statistics graduate incase you have clients that needs a statistics expert . Thanks!!

1 Like

Re: Thread For Recent Not-So-Advertised Jobs In Nigeria (Lagos Mainly) by mygoodnessstore: 9:31pm On Nov 02, 2016
Job Vacancy!!
MyGoodness Online Stores are fast growing shopping mall located in Lagos state. We are in search of IT students/ Undergraduate interns that could work in any of these department.
1) Customer Relationship
*Must be fluent in spoken English
* Must be between the ages of 17 - 25
* Must be willing to learn and multi task
* Must stay around Egbeda an its Environs

2) Sales /Digital Marketing
*Must be a good and persuasive writer
*Must be a fast learner.
*Job would be on commission and target must be met hence must be hard working.
*Must be between the ages of 17 - 25
*Must be social media savvy.
*Must be a good researcher.
*Should be living at Egbeda or its environs.

3) WebDevelopment/Graphics Design
* Ability to create eye catching designs and develop an existing website is necessary.
*Must be between the ages of 17 - 25.
*Must be a good researcher.
*Should be living at Egbeda or its environs

To apply, send your CV stating interested positions as the subject to mygoodnessstores@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread For Recent Not-So-Advertised Jobs In Nigeria (Lagos Mainly) by priscaoge(f): 10:58pm On Nov 02, 2016
Samakus:
As part of the strategy to fully develop and effectively service existing clients in all parts of the country, One of the leading PFA is recruiting to cover the following states and locations; Jos (Plateau State), Yola (Adamawa State), Bauchi (Bauchi State)
Jalingo ( Taraba State), Minna (Niger State), Lokoja ( Kogi State), Sokoto (Sokoto State), Owerri (Imo State).

Suitable applicant must be a university graduate (any discipline) with a minimum of Second Class Lower (2.2);
Maximum age of 26 (as at last birthday) for applicants without experience , and maximum age limit of 28 for applicants with experience;

Applicants must reside in the locations above or have a working knowledge of the locations before they can be considered for recruitment;

Applicants must either be indigenes of the above locations or speak the local dialects fluently.

This Advert is open till next Tuesday, 5:00 pm. Only applicants that meet above specifications would be contacted.

Please forward all CVs to folorunsho.ayeni@crusaderpensions.com

Posted on 31/10/2016

What do they do pls? What's the company's specialization?
Re: Thread For Recent Not-So-Advertised Jobs In Nigeria (Lagos Mainly) by mach7(m): 8:49pm On Nov 03, 2016
Hello Samakus, I really appreciate your good work on this thread. Pls I am a qualified accountant who is looking for individual clients or small business which require accounting advisory services in the areas of book keeping, accounts/bank reconciliation, cash and journal audit, cash flow projection, revenue forecasting and cost reduction strategies. I also have experience in inventory audit, logistics and proper warehouse arrangement techniques. I am accessible at mdresources@gmail.com or on 08131246393. Pls assist to rebroadcast. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Thread For Recent Not-So-Advertised Jobs In Nigeria (Lagos Mainly) by Samakus(m): 7:51am On Nov 04, 2016
FakoMaybach1:

Dont mind him, he feels because they are posting jobs that he is a god on earth, the guy is very Proud...if nobody gave u a platform how wud u have gotten to where u are....that guy needs to learn that pride is the sin that discharged Lucifer from heaven

Sorry sir. Never intended to be proud. For the first time in my life, someone is saying that to me. It hurts, really.

Sorry once again for being proud

5 Likes

Re: Thread For Recent Not-So-Advertised Jobs In Nigeria (Lagos Mainly) by Unike1(m): 9:50am On Nov 04, 2016
priscaoge:

Did u read Ur response to me before posting it? Even after typing d meaning, u went ahead to remind me that Google is Ur friend? Really? To prove what exactly? To show that d person that asked u a question is a dummy and u are an encyclopedia? How pathetic! What happens to typing d meaning without those sermon u put up there? It hurts u that someone pointed out that u are proud(which is true judging from Ur tone of response), now use that to know how others feel when u try to belittle them online just because they asked u a question. Pls shove Ur pathetic apologies. The did has been done, have a nice day too Dear.

I would have loved to let this slide without having to make a comment but permit me to say this because I understand how both parties feel.

Should you go through @ Samakus' post, you would see he's a humble guy that has never had any verbal confrontation with anyone on this thread despite the assistance he renders through his job posts. It sometimes baffles me how we interpret simple jokes and get furious especially when you don't have a personal beef with the person involved.
@ Priscaoge, you were so blunt and went overboard with your choice of words. I doubt you've read through his previous post to see how polite he is with his comments. I've taken time to go through the post that got you all cranky and matched it with yours all I can say is you're simply rude. I'm sorry to say.
It's a faceless platform no doubt but we shouldn't hide under this fact and say all sorts. He apologised, yet you rebuffed him. Common! Who does that. @Samakus, I don't know you in person, but I must say I'm so sorry about this. Don't take her words to heart, it doesn't define who you are. God bless you.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Recent Not-So-Advertised Jobs In Nigeria (Lagos Mainly) by Samakus(m): 10:05am On Nov 04, 2016
priscaoge:

Did u read Ur response to me before posting it? Even after typing d meaning, u went ahead to remind me that Google is Ur friend? Really? To prove what exactly? To show that d person that asked u a question is a dummy and u are an encyclopedia? How pathetic! What happens to typing d meaning without those sermon u put up there? It hurts u that someone pointed out that u are proud(which is true judging from Ur tone of response), now use that to know how others feel when u try to belittle them online just because they asked u a question. Pls shove Ur pathetic apologies. The did has been done, have a nice day too Dear.

Wow. No wahala. That ends it.back to business

1 Like

Re: Thread For Recent Not-So-Advertised Jobs In Nigeria (Lagos Mainly) by Samakus(m): 10:05am On Nov 04, 2016
priscaoge:

Wow. No wahala. That ends it. Back to business

4 Likes

Re: Thread For Recent Not-So-Advertised Jobs In Nigeria (Lagos Mainly) by Samakus(m): 10:15am On Nov 04, 2016
There is an urgent need for Logistic/Inventory Officer in a Manufacturing company located within Trade fair axis.At least three years progressive experience in similar role is required. Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CVS immediately to:linolabs@gmail.com

Posted on 3/11/2016
Re: Thread For Recent Not-So-Advertised Jobs In Nigeria (Lagos Mainly) by Samakus(m): 10:16am On Nov 04, 2016
Urgent Vacancy!!

Receptionist

Responsibilities
• Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
• Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
• Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers
• Maintain security by following procedures and controlling access (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
• Update appointment calendars and schedule meetings/appointments
• Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing etc.
• Organizes work by reading and routing correspondence; collecting information; initiating telecommunications.
• Completes requests by greeting customers, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
• Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.

• Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
Requirements Qualification
• Proven working experience in similar roles
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
• Professional appearance
• Solid communication skills both written and verbal
• Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
• Ability to organise, multitask, prioritise and work under pressure
* The candidate must reside around Ikoyi/Victoria Island
• High school degree
Qualification
• University Graduate

SALARY PACKAGE: 50,000

If Interested, kindly send your CV to miss.tolutope@gmail.com

Posted on 3/11/2016
Re: Thread For Recent Not-So-Advertised Jobs In Nigeria (Lagos Mainly) by priscaoge(f): 10:17am On Nov 04, 2016
Unike1:

I would have loved to let this slide without having to make a comment but permit me to say this because I understand how both parties feel.

Should you go through @ Samakus' post, you would see he's a humble guy that has never had any verbal confrontation with anyone on this thread despite the assistance he renders through his job posts. It sometimes baffles me how we interpret simple jokes and get furious especially when you don't have a personal beef with the person involved.
@ Priscaoge, you were so blunt and went overboard with your choice of words. I doubt you've read through his previous post to see how polite he is with his comments. I've taken time to go through the post that got you all cranky and matched it with yours all I can say is you're just so outspoken and rude. I'm sorry to say.
It's a faceless platform no doubt but we shouldn't hide under this fact and say all sorts. He apologised, yet you rebuffed him. Common! Who does that. @Samakus, I don't know you in person, but I must say I'm so sorry about this. Don't take her words to heart, it doesn't define who you are. God bless you.

Wow clap for Urself Mr Judge! U didn't take Ur time to read what brought about d convo but u had time to write that epistle? Because he post vacancies now he is Ur mini god that no one should tell his sins to his face? Really? U must be smart! Yes it's a faceless forum, that doesn't mean u and Ur hero is smarter or more intelligent than others. And from Ur conclusion I was rude because I told him the truth to his face? Wow! For a minute I thought u have sense. I asked him a simple question nicely with "Pls" and he answered me rudely, and that's Ur definition of him been polite? I'm sorry to say this, U sound so pathetic. If someone had quoted him and said "My question is dumb, blablablabla" he would have hyped it because that's how u all behave on here, always acting "Mr Know it all". If u don't know what brought about the issue, why don't u shove Ur judgement and mind Ur business and stop acting like someone employed u to judge? This is one reason why I don't comment on Nairaland, we have lots of people that behave like a jerk, showing the are smarter than others. U jumped from nowhere to lecture me, biko face ur front Bro! TRUTH IS ALWAYS BITTER that's why u can't swallow my comment. Stop been biased, no one is paying u for that. Call a spade a spade.
Re: Thread For Recent Not-So-Advertised Jobs In Nigeria (Lagos Mainly) by Samakus(m): 10:18am On Nov 04, 2016
VACANCY!!! A reputable investment bank, operating in Nigeria needs to fill an internal control/compliance position. Candidate must have with minimum of three years experience and MUST be SEC registered. Qualified and interested candidates can apply to iasexceeds@gmail.com. application closes on Wed. 7th Nov

Posted on 3/11/2016
Re: Thread For Recent Not-So-Advertised Jobs In Nigeria (Lagos Mainly) by priscaoge(f): 10:21am On Nov 04, 2016
Samakus:

Wow. No wahala. That ends it. Back to business

Yeah have a nice day!
Re: Thread For Recent Not-So-Advertised Jobs In Nigeria (Lagos Mainly) by Samakus(m): 10:34am On Nov 04, 2016
VACANCY!!!
Swets Marine Consultancy is a marine company in Nigeria. We are seeking to recruit a Business Development Officer.
Role: Business Development Officer
Immediate Responsibilities:
· Responsible for developing the new business pipeline coming in to the company
· Responsible for coordinating Bids, Tenders and Negotiation
· Set up and manage alliances and relationships with various third-party companies
· Perform analytical preparation for opportunities for potential growth for the management
· Generate new contacts and sales leads for the company
· Acquire knowledge of the outside market and competitors of the company
· Identify sales leads and pitch offers to customers
· Maintain a good relationship with clients and new contacts
· Follow up of new and potential business opportunities
· Write specifications and proposals

Desired:
· Strong Commitment to rigorous hard work and success
· Creativity, Integrity, Analytical ability
· Interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills
· Ability to work as part of a team
· Good IT skills, ability to work with office tools(Microsoft word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Excellent commercial sense and interest in business.
· Flexibility with work time ,must be able to travel on short notice
· Detail oriented, organized and able to meet tight deadlines
· Self-motivated, results driven, prefers to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment
· Effective written and interpersonal communication skills
· Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build lasting relationships
Immediate start, where possible.
Requirements
Qualification: Must have a BSc. Or higher in Marketing or other related courses.
• Minimum 3-5 years cognitive experience post NYSC experience with proven track record in service delivery.
• Professional qualification in line with role.
• Masters Degree in required field will be an added advantage

· Experience: 3 years working experience
If you enjoy a working in a fast-paced environment and enjoy challenges, then this may be the opportunity for you. We look forward to hearing from you and welcome you to apply by sending your CV to: info@swetsgroup.com

Posted on 3/11/2016
Re: Thread For Recent Not-So-Advertised Jobs In Nigeria (Lagos Mainly) by Samakus(m): 10:36am On Nov 04, 2016
Vacancies!!!

SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGIST
-Handles all social media accounts professionally and effectively to ensure massive engagement.
-Responsible for collation, editing (which may include graphic design) and posting of content.
-Minimum requirement is a Bsc. or HND in any discipline, fluent in English, must have completed NYSC and passion/enthusiasm about social media

DIGITAL MARKETING/GROWTH STRATEGIST
-Responsible for all activities that will result in the growth of the company and its brand
-Minimum requirement is a Bsc. or HND in any discipline, fluent in English, must have completed NYSC and passion/enthusiasm for growth hacking

BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT PERSONNEL
*generic description

BLOG ADMINISTRATOR
*generic description

CHIEF TECHNOLOGY OFFICER
*generic description
-Minimum 2 years working experience
-Equity is available

Interested candidates should send their CVs to: damola.ajayi@icorpers.com
With the positions you are applying for as the subject of the mail.

Posted on 3/11/2016
Re: Thread For Recent Not-So-Advertised Jobs In Nigeria (Lagos Mainly) by Samakus(m): 10:38am On Nov 04, 2016
Needed

Client Service Executive
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES:

i. Customer Relationship Function
• Develop an in-depth knowledge of the company's products & clients via successful completion of required sales training program to effectively manage company’s clients.
• Manage existing clients and ensure they stay satisfied and positive.
• Re-establish relationship with company's existing inactive clients and manage to ensure they remain functional.
• Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Collate and keep accurate records on customers and collections through proper documentation.
• Establish that follow-up actions are taken on:
• Tellers received from customers and ensure receipts issued in line with them are delivered appropriately.
• Ensuring that clients' financial obligations are met.

• A Bachelor’s degree preferably in Economics or related.
2-3 years experience

Role is in Lagos.
Send CV to f.talenthunt@gmail.com with Client Service Executive as subject of mail

Posted on 3/11/2016
Re: Thread For Recent Not-So-Advertised Jobs In Nigeria (Lagos Mainly) by Samakus(m): 10:41am On Nov 04, 2016
VACANCY VACANCY VACANCY

Opportunity to earn guaranteed income and over =N=2m monthly in a growing Real Estate company. The company is into Sales of Prime Estate Development in the fastest growing population area of Ibeju Lekki and New Mainland.

Vacant Positions: Executive Marketer

The Applicant should be a self—motivator, disciplined, inspiring and experienced. Armed with an array of connections, with good presentation skills, attractive grooming and poise.

Dress code: Formal/Official

Applicant should write an application letter addressed in the format below and submit in person:

The Head of Human Resources/Admin,

Cutting Edge Concepts & Solutions Ltd,

Plot 1673 Oyin Jolayemi, Victoria Island, Lagos.

Email: info@cuttingedgegroup.org; cuttingedge_globalchange@yahoo.com

Tel: +234-803-0717-044

Posted on 3/11/2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Single Female Doctor: 'A Driver Refused To Work For Me' / Photos Of Two Security Men Sleeping On Duty / Consolidated Breweries Test, LETS MEET HERE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.