Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Sandeep Kumar Sacked As Indian Minister Over Sex Tape With Woman - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Sandeep Kumar Sacked As Indian Minister Over Sex Tape With Woman (53970 Views)

Sacked Zimbabwean President, Robert Mugabe: 10 Things You Never Knew About Him / Indian Minister Caught Urinating In Public / Top Legislator Caught On Tape With His Side Chick In Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sandeep Kumar Sacked As Indian Minister Over Sex Tape With Woman by axymak: 3:37pm On Sep 03, 2016
Finally, he has surrendered to Delhi Police.

News - Sandeep Kumar Surender to Delhi Police for Sex Scandal Verdict
Re: Sandeep Kumar Sacked As Indian Minister Over Sex Tape With Woman by Laido: 3:54pm On Sep 03, 2016
Jengem:
You name some1 women affairs minister

He has affairs with women and u sack him

Court case loading

Yea bro . Carry their case come on Monday to High court. I'll make sure I deal with indians government!
Re: Sandeep Kumar Sacked As Indian Minister Over Sex Tape With Woman by BinaryRocks: 3:57pm On Sep 03, 2016
grin

Re: Sandeep Kumar Sacked As Indian Minister Over Sex Tape With Woman by osesology(m): 3:57pm On Sep 03, 2016
mirakuru:
only those who know the Indian stratification system(caste) will understand the action taking against Kumar...those in the upper hierarchy of the system will never be happy to see a Dalit rise to such position in their society...i feel for him
The only sensible comment l've come across since l opened this thread. The rest are just making fun of the whole thing.
What l admire most is the party's level of pragmatism. To think that he was even sacked by his own party. If to say na naija na, na the party go dey defend am...but l also believe that this was well planned by people who doesn't like him.
Re: Sandeep Kumar Sacked As Indian Minister Over Sex Tape With Woman by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 03, 2016
the guy must be a Nigerian complaining that he is being victimized for his tribe. Maybe he is one of those Indians we saw around before he went back home.
Re: Sandeep Kumar Sacked As Indian Minister Over Sex Tape With Woman by toshmann(m): 4:08pm On Sep 03, 2016
grin grin grin

I swear, these kids in Nairaland know how to make person laugh cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sandeep Kumar Sacked As Indian Minister Over Sex Tape With Woman by 4nobody4every1: 4:22pm On Sep 03, 2016
Jengem:
You name some1 women affairs minister

He has affairs with women and u sack him

Court case loading
No dull moments on nairaland grin grin grin grin

Re: Sandeep Kumar Sacked As Indian Minister Over Sex Tape With Woman by wink2015(m): 4:30pm On Sep 03, 2016
Indians with their sextape stories and sex scandals every now and then.

I use to think Indians have good morals.
Re: Sandeep Kumar Sacked As Indian Minister Over Sex Tape With Woman by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 03, 2016
yuzedo:
Thank God they didn't make him Minister for MEN Affairs!! sad

Good to have u bk...Chief Oyoyo
Re: Sandeep Kumar Sacked As Indian Minister Over Sex Tape With Woman by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 03, 2016
ekwuzzy17:
He is virtually doing his job perfectly well.

He is taking care of there innermost needs

minister of toto affairs

love dat office grin
innermost needs kwa?? Lmao
Re: Sandeep Kumar Sacked As Indian Minister Over Sex Tape With Woman by fuckpoverty(m): 7:25pm On Sep 03, 2016
abeg whu like reading long post should please do and summarise...am waiting
Re: Sandeep Kumar Sacked As Indian Minister Over Sex Tape With Woman by Jeafie: 8:22pm On Sep 03, 2016
Lol...
Re: Sandeep Kumar Sacked As Indian Minister Over Sex Tape With Woman by Adamsee: 8:27pm On Sep 03, 2016
UnknownT:
He was doing his work nah. Why sack him when he was just performing his duties as Women's affairs Minister cheesy cheesy .This is like the case of giving fish to rat to look after
Patriotic Citizen
Re: Sandeep Kumar Sacked As Indian Minister Over Sex Tape With Woman by aluko360(m): 9:21pm On Sep 03, 2016
I guess that's his own interpretation of Minster for women's affairs.
Re: Sandeep Kumar Sacked As Indian Minister Over Sex Tape With Woman by meetgaya: 10:16pm On Sep 03, 2016
Husband: Sweetheart, i'm going for 3 days church conference.
Wife: OK; but let's commit your Journey into the hands of God in prayer.
Husband: lead us in prayer then.
Wife: God grant my husband great
Journey.
Husband: very loud Ameeeeeeeen.!
Wife: Don't grant his manhood erection if he tries to commit adultery.
Husband: Silent.
Wife: Don't let him return safely if he manages to have extra marital affairs with other ladies.
Husband: .......sweating
Wife: In fact, Holy Spirit, kill him if he commits..............
Husband: Ohhhhhh! shut up,
it's OK,
I'm not going anywhere ;
because Holy Spirit just told me that the conference has been cancelled.
Please don't laugh alone.
Send it to someone to make him or her happy at least for some minutes.
Re: Sandeep Kumar Sacked As Indian Minister Over Sex Tape With Woman by AreaFada2: 12:52am On Sep 04, 2016
The guy took the job literally. cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Sandeep Kumar Sacked As Indian Minister Over Sex Tape With Woman by jam3s: 7:23pm On Oct 22, 2016
hi, are you looking for a sugarmum or sugardad agent. contact us on : 08089214053.
Our link ups are free. call or text now and get connected.

NO CHARGE INVOLVE AND NO CREDIT INVOLVE.

but terms&conditions are apply. LEGIT.....
Re: Sandeep Kumar Sacked As Indian Minister Over Sex Tape With Woman by panafrican(m): 8:23pm On Oct 22, 2016
[b]Niaraland Forum NOT allowing me to start a Thread. Keeps on saying SERVER IS OVERWHELMED for now 20 hours !!!!![/b]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Russia Confirms Moskva Ship Has Sunk After Reported Ukrainian Missile Strike / Putin Preparing Ukraine’s Ex-president Yanukovych For Zelensky’s Job / Standoff Between Soldiers And ECOWAS Forces At The Gambian State House. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.