Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Fourteen Oil Workers Kidnapped In Rivers- The Vanguard - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fourteen Oil Workers Kidnapped In Rivers- The Vanguard (10597 Views)

Army Rescues Kidnapped Oil Workers, Loses 9 Soldiers / Cultists Kill 3 Policemen In Rivers- The Vanguard / Man Caught With Blood Stained Female Pants In Rivers - The Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fourteen Oil Workers Kidnapped In Rivers- The Vanguard by Clemsworld(m): 9:05am On Sep 03, 2016
#Bring Back Our fathers (BBOF)
I just warming up to play Oby's part.

1 Like

Re: Fourteen Oil Workers Kidnapped In Rivers- The Vanguard by cdoffx(m): 9:07am On Sep 03, 2016
But there are two military checkpoints on the Omoku-elele road or at least one cos one of the checkpoint doesn't really have soldiers just the barricades.
Makes me remember that faithful night that we could have been kidnapped or robbed along that road going back to Omoku.. me self don waka some dangerous movements for Omoku
Re: Fourteen Oil Workers Kidnapped In Rivers- The Vanguard by cdoffx(m): 9:14am On Sep 03, 2016
Abagworo:

Criminal acts occur everyday in every State but that of Rivers is a bigger problem than others. The PDP used cult groups to rig elections and at the end of the day cannot provide funds for running of the cult groups Greenlanders, Icelanders, Dey bam and Dey Well. It is just a recurring scenario similar to what happened in 2003 during Odili reelection which lead to the 1st one Amaechi solved when he became Governor.

Bus load of people being kidnapped within Ikwerre, Emohua, Ahoadas and ONELGA is an everyday news in Rivers State.
Your head is there my man. only those who don teh for that side especially my lovely Omoku go understand.

2 Likes

Re: Fourteen Oil Workers Kidnapped In Rivers- The Vanguard by bashydemy(m): 9:21am On Sep 03, 2016
Princesaha:
Nawa o, one day one trouble in this our geographical expression called Nigeria. I pray that they be released and re-united with their loved ones hale and hearty. Oga Bubu should just resign cos things are getting from bad to worse and he seems ineffective in handling the affairs of this country. Hmm, you know what? Princesaha is the 'FIRSTUS TO COMMENTUS' here. One out of my seven girlfriends is celebrating her birthday today and i wanna use this opportunity to say 'long life and prosperity to my one and lovely princess Gbemisola'. As for you people under me, God will do it 4 u as he did for me today.

Just tell us you have beef for the President or should i say hatred.. Na today them don dey kidnap oil workers?
Re: Fourteen Oil Workers Kidnapped In Rivers- The Vanguard by mare23ayo(m): 9:47am On Sep 03, 2016
ReddLabel:
I don't know why people are so hypocritical. There was a relative peace in Rivers during the reigns of Amaechi but all of a sudden, criminals resurfaced from no where and we keep mute. Is it because Wike from PDP is the governor that we have refused to beam our searchlight of criticism in that direction?

Amaechi spent Rivers money on Buhari's primary, he was heavily criticized

Wike spent Rivers money on PDP botched convention, he was lauded

Wike has been using Rivers money to buy judgement for Markafi, no one is talking

To think he borrowed #30b and more for this anti-rivers "projects" is rather unthinkable..very sad

I am proud of you for standing with the truth, I pray you will always be on the right path in all your future endeavours.

1 Like

Re: Fourteen Oil Workers Kidnapped In Rivers- The Vanguard by frankmoney(m): 10:08am On Sep 03, 2016
ReddLabel:
I don't know why people are so hypocritical. There was a relative peace in Rivers during the reigns of Amaechi but all of a sudden, criminals resurfaced from no where and we keep mute. Is it because Wike from PDP is the governor that we have refused to beam our searchlight of criticism in that direction?

Amaechi spent Rivers money on Buhari's primary, he was heavily criticized

Wike spent Rivers money on PDP botched convention, he was lauded

Wike has been using Rivers money to buy judgement for Markafi, no one is talking

To think he borrowed #30b and more for this anti-rivers "projects" is rather unthinkable..very sad
exactly ... They won't say anything because it doesn't feed their ego ....

1 Like

Re: Fourteen Oil Workers Kidnapped In Rivers- The Vanguard by soberdrunk(m): 10:31am On Sep 03, 2016
WIKE IS WORKING!!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fourteen Oil Workers Kidnapped In Rivers- The Vanguard by DifferentBoy1(m): 10:31am On Sep 03, 2016
globalresource:
How come terrible things like this happens in rivers Just asking. Security in the state is nothing to write about....

Wonder if Mark Zuckerberg can jog openly without security in Rivers grin

He can jog freely in G.R.A and old G.R.A axis of Port Harcourt, so keep quiet.
Why didn't you guys tell him to go jog around ajegunle and other rough areas @ Mr safe haven.

3 Likes

Re: Fourteen Oil Workers Kidnapped In Rivers- The Vanguard by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 03, 2016
Apprehend cor Noise making ni. Have they not heard of operation crocodile tearsgrin Buhari must bow! The blood of the innocent people he killed will continue to hunt him and his Government #OPERATIONSAYITASITIS
Re: Fourteen Oil Workers Kidnapped In Rivers- The Vanguard by ahamonyeka(m): 10:48am On Sep 03, 2016
Rivers is now a haven for crime.
Re: Fourteen Oil Workers Kidnapped In Rivers- The Vanguard by winkmart: 2:52pm On Sep 03, 2016
dfrost:

Check your post. One word is not correctly spelt and do it fast before one of NL itks sees it. Shalom.

Lolzzzz... thanks
Re: Fourteen Oil Workers Kidnapped In Rivers- The Vanguard by Nellybii: 4:42pm On Sep 03, 2016
TRUTHaDDICT:
Apprehend cor Noise making ni. Have they not heard of operation crocodile tearsgrin Buhari must bow! The blood of the innocent people he killed will continue to hunt him and his Government #OPERATIONSAYITASITIS

Is any of the oil workers named Buhari?
Re: Fourteen Oil Workers Kidnapped In Rivers- The Vanguard by gbishman: 9:09pm On Sep 03, 2016
Rivers again and again, this is a state that claims to have a governor. Up till now the governor hasn't come out to declare his stance on kidnapping on like his counter part in Lagos who took the bull by horn and tacked the menace head on. Wike what are u doing. This is a dejavu of the days of Odili
Re: Fourteen Oil Workers Kidnapped In Rivers- The Vanguard by chysam: 9:34pm On Sep 03, 2016
legendte:

Was GEJ the governor of Borno state?
Who owns the police?

I won't ask you to receive sense because your own zombie na eternity.

Swerve biko! !!!!!!!

Eventually what was GEJ's decision on Borno crisis?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How My Husband Was Tortured To Death By Police – Mother Of 2 / Court Convicts Calistus Obi, Ex NIMAS Acting Director-General / See How Colos Drugs Are Turning Nigeria Youths Into Real Life Zombie Apocalypse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.