Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

The New Kingroot My Worst Nightmare.. Any Alternative Or Replacement? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The New Kingroot My Worst Nightmare.. Any Alternative Or Replacement? (731 Views)

I Notice That Truecaller Doesnt Work Well On Iphone, Any Alternative? / How To Root Homtom Ht50 Tried Kingroot And Others Not Working / Root Gionee M5 Mini Marshmallow 6.0 With Latest Kingroot 5.0.1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Kingroot My Worst Nightmare.. Any Alternative Or Replacement? by Joel3(m): 12:46am On Sep 03, 2016
the new kingroot my worst nightmare.. any alternative or replacement? this app runs 247.l, displays ads. hang and slowdown device. you can't kill or stop it from constantly running. I have forced stop and shut down the app but it put on itself back. the annoying part is that it displays notification. my SMS, WhatsApp contents on home screen

my Google operating software warned me about the danger of the app I should uninstall immediately. the fact it shows my SMS and WhatsApp content. that is a serious threat.

I have uninstalled several times. but I end up installing it back as some of my apps need kingroot to function.

please someone should help.
Re: The New Kingroot My Worst Nightmare.. Any Alternative Or Replacement? by feldido(m): 12:50am On Sep 03, 2016
Joel3:
the new kingroot my worst nightmare.. any alternative or replacement? this app runs 247./ displays ads. hang and slowdown device. you can't kill or stop it from constantly running. I have been forced stop shut down but it on itself. the annoying part it displays notification. my SMS, whatapp contents.

my Google operating software warned me about the danger of the app I should uninstall. the fact it showd my SMS and whatapp content. that is a serious threat.

I have uninstalled several times. but I end up installing it back as some of my apps need kingroot to function.

please someone should help.

Try and block it from accessing the internet
Re: The New Kingroot My Worst Nightmare.. Any Alternative Or Replacement? by Joel3(m): 12:52am On Sep 03, 2016
feldido:

Try and block it from accessing the internet
from where.
Re: The New Kingroot My Worst Nightmare.. Any Alternative Or Replacement? by feldido(m): 12:56am On Sep 03, 2016
Joel3:
from where.

You can use system managers for that or data usage from settings and disable background data on kingroot
Re: The New Kingroot My Worst Nightmare.. Any Alternative Or Replacement? by menxer: 1:13am On Sep 03, 2016
SuperSU should solve your problem.

(1) (Reply)

Latest Airtel,etc Free Browsing For September / Iphone 6 New / Please Help...my Infinix X507 Almost Killed By Virus Tech Nerds Come In,i BEG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.