Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,652 members, 7,813,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Abdulkadir Islamiyat Oluwatoyin, Best Graduating Doctor/Student In IUA, Sudan - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Abdulkadir Islamiyat Oluwatoyin, Best Graduating Doctor/Student In IUA, Sudan (37968 Views)

Oluwatoyin Ogundipe Appointed As UNILAG Vice-Chancellor / Abdulkadir Islamiyat Oluwatoyin Passes Nigerian Licensing Exam With Distinction / American Graduating Doctor Marries Her Degree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulkadir Islamiyat Oluwatoyin, Best Graduating Doctor/Student In IUA, Sudan by Boyooosa(m): 6:41pm On Sep 03, 2016
O Adeen, my Primary School. I love you also @Alhaja Sekinat Adekola... Second Set, 1990/91. Proud to be an Adeenian! grin Up AIS!

1 Like

Re: Abdulkadir Islamiyat Oluwatoyin, Best Graduating Doctor/Student In IUA, Sudan by Katyusha(m): 7:02pm On Sep 03, 2016
sulesadat:

why are u angry that a muslim is excelling ?
No, I'm unhappy you muslims are always trying to blow everyone up!

1 Like

Re: Abdulkadir Islamiyat Oluwatoyin, Best Graduating Doctor/Student In IUA, Sudan by OdingaVal807: 7:09pm On Sep 03, 2016
Congrats sister
Re: Abdulkadir Islamiyat Oluwatoyin, Best Graduating Doctor/Student In IUA, Sudan by Missyetty(f): 7:14pm On Sep 03, 2016
Wow! This a perfect combination, may Allah increase your knowledge sister.
Re: Abdulkadir Islamiyat Oluwatoyin, Best Graduating Doctor/Student In IUA, Sudan by passyhansome(m): 7:15pm On Sep 03, 2016
neoapocalypse:

Did you even look at the heading/title ?

No just looking at it now
Re: Abdulkadir Islamiyat Oluwatoyin, Best Graduating Doctor/Student In IUA, Sudan by Raphafire101: 7:19pm On Sep 03, 2016
ApenaEde:
Muslim girls always btfu and modestly dressed...
Unlike....... Wu wear skimpy to dia place of dancing called Ch.....h.

Re: Abdulkadir Islamiyat Oluwatoyin, Best Graduating Doctor/Student In IUA, Sudan by favexx(f): 7:28pm On Sep 03, 2016
Boyooosa:

All I have to say: 'Smelly PooCee everywhere'. cheesy
epainam!!! E-Jealousy grin
hahahhahahahahaahaha...dat E-jealousy got me...well done! nice try! kiss
Re: Abdulkadir Islamiyat Oluwatoyin, Best Graduating Doctor/Student In IUA, Sudan by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 03, 2016
Katyusha:
No, I'm unhappy you muslims are always trying to blow everyone up!

and thats why we dont like u either, u igbos are shit
Re: Abdulkadir Islamiyat Oluwatoyin, Best Graduating Doctor/Student In IUA, Sudan by Orikinla(m): 7:55pm On Sep 03, 2016
Great!
Almighty God JEHOVAH knows how best to take perfect care of His children. And promote them.
Re: Abdulkadir Islamiyat Oluwatoyin, Best Graduating Doctor/Student In IUA, Sudan by Ayofaks(f): 8:39pm On Sep 03, 2016
ApenaEde:
Hope you know that you're extremely daft...if you didn't know...now you know...slimy scum!

1 Like

Re: Abdulkadir Islamiyat Oluwatoyin, Best Graduating Doctor/Student In IUA, Sudan by susolzik(m): 8:54pm On Sep 03, 2016
To Alhaja Sekinah Adekola (Iya adini of yorubaland), may Allah reward you abundantly. You're no doubt a blessing to this generation.
Re: Abdulkadir Islamiyat Oluwatoyin, Best Graduating Doctor/Student In IUA, Sudan by AlexzStructure(m): 8:55pm On Sep 03, 2016
We rule... I rule...
Re: Abdulkadir Islamiyat Oluwatoyin, Best Graduating Doctor/Student In IUA, Sudan by susolzik(m): 8:56pm On Sep 03, 2016
Boyooosa:
O Adeen, my Primary School. I love you also @Alhaja Sekinat Adekola... Second Set, 1990/91. Proud to be an Adeenian! grin Up AIS!
That's my school too. 1995 set.
Alhaja Sekinah Adekola is no doubt a blessing to this generation.

1 Like

Re: Abdulkadir Islamiyat Oluwatoyin, Best Graduating Doctor/Student In IUA, Sudan by Duvdevan(m): 9:21pm On Sep 03, 2016
ApenaEde:
Nevertheless, they don't carry IEDs under their skimpy wear unlike your so-called moderately dressed girls
Re: Abdulkadir Islamiyat Oluwatoyin, Best Graduating Doctor/Student In IUA, Sudan by OLUWASOGOABIOLA: 10:48pm On Sep 03, 2016
Hard work and persistence work for you........Congrat 2 u dear. My own time of joy is also coming
Re: Abdulkadir Islamiyat Oluwatoyin, Best Graduating Doctor/Student In IUA, Sudan by Jacko1(m): 11:05pm On Sep 03, 2016
Sudan wey deir sun no be here

How she take yellow pass jlo

Bleachin things

As a doctor she shld knw beta
Re: Abdulkadir Islamiyat Oluwatoyin, Best Graduating Doctor/Student In IUA, Sudan by redsun(m): 11:30pm On Sep 03, 2016
Sudan of all places. Best in being a terrorist bride.
Re: Abdulkadir Islamiyat Oluwatoyin, Best Graduating Doctor/Student In IUA, Sudan by jimmyroger: 11:36pm On Sep 03, 2016
Jacko1:
Sudan wey deir sun no be here

How she take yellow pass jlo

Bleachin things

As a doctor she shld knw beta
She is a very fair gal or lady now... I know her very well... And matter of fact is Sudan at war is not d same Sudan dey school just like boko harm affecting some part of naija
Re: Abdulkadir Islamiyat Oluwatoyin, Best Graduating Doctor/Student In IUA, Sudan by ceecee02: 12:26am On Sep 04, 2016
ApenaEde:
Them dey talk brain u dey talk another thing....u too like religious banter. Can't u just drop ur congrats comments without quarrel n go to bed?
Re: Abdulkadir Islamiyat Oluwatoyin, Best Graduating Doctor/Student In IUA, Sudan by ceecee02: 12:31am On Sep 04, 2016
winj:
I am not yoruba but if this was igbo, the news is usually for crimes like drugs and death sentence!
then u are either a blind or can't comprehend writings, or you are lying to urself for fun
Re: Abdulkadir Islamiyat Oluwatoyin, Best Graduating Doctor/Student In IUA, Sudan by Boyooosa(m): 8:18am On Sep 04, 2016
susolzik:

That's my school too. 1995 set.
Alhaja Sekinah Adekola is no doubt a blessing to this generation.
She started with us!
We became the next set after the likes of:
Kamordeen Oloyede - The first registered student of that school (according to her) Karami Olosho, Sheriff Azeez, Jare Adeleke, Wole Adeoye, The Yagboyajus.....
Our Set: Kashif Olosho, Yemi Adeleke, Bayo Adeoye (Me), Akeem Akintobi, Rasheed Ahmed (formerly Lamidi), the iron lady among us, Salwat Azeez, Yemi Oladipupo (the stubborn boy), Bode Anisere and so on. I miss this guys mehn (sorry, er, MEN). The most interesting thing about these sets is that, it is very rare you dont see a brother representing one of the sets, very rare! I mean check out names:
Wole Adeoye - Bayo Adeoye; Jare Adeleke - Yemi Adeleke; Karami Olosho - Kashif Olosho; Sherif Azeez - Salwat Azeez and so on...
The list will be incomplete if I dont mention my colleague in crime grin Ahmed Adigun... Miss you guys. Do you know any of them?
Credible teachers then (Mostly Ghanaian): Mr Owusu, Mr Oware, Mr Oseitutu etc; Nigerian Counterparts, Mr Abubakar, Mr Umar, Mrs Apata, Mr Busari and so on (Did you meet any of them?). Alhaja's name comes to my mind any time I hear 'Sarah' the Mother of Nations!

2 Likes

Re: Abdulkadir Islamiyat Oluwatoyin, Best Graduating Doctor/Student In IUA, Sudan by Hassan080196(m): 9:01am On Sep 04, 2016
stildude:
Such a great story. Congrats to Miss Toyin. She is an inspiration to our young ones who may be faced with one challenge or the other.

She's Islamiyyah and not Toyin

1 Like

Re: Abdulkadir Islamiyat Oluwatoyin, Best Graduating Doctor/Student In IUA, Sudan by susolzik(m): 12:51pm On Sep 04, 2016
Boyooosa:

She started with us!
We became the next set after the likes of:
Kamordeen Oloyede - The first registered student of that school (according to her) Karami Olosho, Sheriff Azeez, Jare Adeleke, Wole Adeoye, The Yagboyajus.....
Our Set: Kashif Olosho, Yemi Adeleke, Bayo Adeoye (Me), Akeem Akintobi, Rasheed Ahmed (formerly Lamidi), the iron lady among us, Salwat Azeez, Yemi Oladipupo (the stubborn boy), Bode Anisere and so on. I miss this guys mehn (sorry, er, MEN). The most interesting thing about these sets is that, it is very rare you dont see a brother representing one of the sets, very rare! I mean check out names:
Wole Adeoye - Bayo Adeoye; Jare Adeleke - Yemi Adeleke; Karami Olosho - Kashif Olosho; Sherif Azeez - Salwat Azeez and so on...
The list will be incomplete if I dont mention my colleague in crime grin Ahmed Adigun... Miss you guys. Do you know any of them?
Credible teachers then (Mostly Ghanaian): Mr Owusu, Mr Oware, Mr Oseitutu etc; Nigerian Counterparts, Mr Abubakar, Mr Umar, Mrs Apata, Mr Busari and so on (Did you meet any of them?). Alhaja's name comes to my mind any time I hear 'Sarah' the Mother of Nations!

I met Mr oware mr owusu, baba emida, Mr abubakar, Mr ojo, Mr abiodun etc. I also know the oloshos, yagboyajus, bro sheriff azeez is no more though (he's the son of ariyayo azeez of because). I had in my set balogun Ibrahim, saheed odekomaya, ridwan kadri, sulaiman lamidi, kazeem adeeyo, alimi sadiat, Busayo Lawal etc. The funny thing is that we still contact each other, thanks to social media. How is your family bro
Re: Abdulkadir Islamiyat Oluwatoyin, Best Graduating Doctor/Student In IUA, Sudan by Boyooosa(m): 6:13pm On Sep 04, 2016
susolzik:

I met Mr oware mr owusu, baba emida, Mr abubakar, Mr ojo, Mr abiodun etc. I also know the oloshos, yagboyajus, bro sheriff azeez is no more though (he's the son of ariyayo azeez of because (confirm)). I had in my set balogun Ibrahim, saheed odekomaya, ridwan kadri, sulaiman lamidi, kazeem adeeyo, alimi sadiat, Busayo Lawal etc. The funny thing is that we still contact each other, thanks to social media. How is your family bro
We bless God my brother. U made mention of SHERIFF, I dont understand... Pls explain!
Re: Abdulkadir Islamiyat Oluwatoyin, Best Graduating Doctor/Student In IUA, Sudan by Boyooosa(m): 6:22pm On Sep 04, 2016
susolzik:

I met Mr oware mr owusu, baba emida, Mr abubakar, Mr ojo, Mr abiodun etc. I also know the oloshos, yagboyajus, bro sheriff azeez is no more though (he's the son of ariyayo azeez of because). I had in my set balogun Ibrahim, saheed odekomaya, ridwan kadri, sulaiman lamidi, kazeem adeeyo, alimi sadiat, Busayo Lawal etc. The funny thing is that we still contact each other, thanks to social media. How is your family bro
Baba Emida created an Award on my behalf: The 'Best Behaved' Student cheesy I dont know may be they continued tho!
Funny thing (the Irony) about the Award is that, my mum followed me to school and challenged Baba that he made a mistake and also gave the award to a wrong person (me) grin. Baba was able to convince her that 'I merited the award, that she should study me very well'. I retained the Award #BackToBack grin. I will never forget that man. Do u still hear about him?

1 Like

Re: Abdulkadir Islamiyat Oluwatoyin, Best Graduating Doctor/Student In IUA, Sudan by susolzik(m): 11:31pm On Sep 04, 2016
Boyooosa:

Baba Emida created an Award on my behalf: The 'Best Behaved' Student cheesy I dont know may be they continued tho!
Funny thing (the Irony) about the Award is that, my mum followed me to school and challenged Baba that he made a mistake and also gave the award to a wrong person (me) grin. Baba was able to convince her that 'I merited the award, that she should study me very well'. I retained the Award #BackToBack grin. I will never forget that man. Do u still hear about him?
I don't

1 Like

Re: Abdulkadir Islamiyat Oluwatoyin, Best Graduating Doctor/Student In IUA, Sudan by susolzik(m): 11:32pm On Sep 04, 2016
Boyooosa:

We bless God my brother. U made mention of SHERIFF, I dont understand... Pls explain!
Is the sheriff you're talking about not the son of alhaji ariyayo azeez? If he's the one, bro sherif is no more
Re: Abdulkadir Islamiyat Oluwatoyin, Best Graduating Doctor/Student In IUA, Sudan by Boyooosa(m): 1:10am On Sep 05, 2016
susolzik:

Is the sheriff you're talking about not the son of alhaji ariyayo azeez? If he's the one, bro sherif is no more

Wow! May his soul rest in Peace!

1 Like

Re: Abdulkadir Islamiyat Oluwatoyin, Best Graduating Doctor/Student In IUA, Sudan by Feanah(f): 8:34pm On Sep 05, 2016
siraj1402:
Yes Sudan, they are one of the best in medicine as a course in Africa if you care to know.
True
Re: Abdulkadir Islamiyat Oluwatoyin, Best Graduating Doctor/Student In IUA, Sudan by Feanah(f): 8:37pm On Sep 05, 2016
Missyetty:
Wow! This a perfect combination, may Allah increase your knowledge sister.
Ameen
Re: Abdulkadir Islamiyat Oluwatoyin, Best Graduating Doctor/Student In IUA, Sudan by Feanah(f): 8:45pm On Sep 05, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
Sudan of all countries...
Yes Madam...Sudan of all countries and I also heard she has one of the highest USMLE marks ever + do you even know how good Sudanese educational system is,especially medicine?Ask anyone who knows the country well
Re: Abdulkadir Islamiyat Oluwatoyin, Best Graduating Doctor/Student In IUA, Sudan by SenatorJames(m): 1:42pm On Sep 13, 2016
Congratulations to you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. / Lead British School Student Bullied, Slapped By Other Students Over Boyfriend / UNN Twerking Saga: Obi Mirabel's Family Takes Action, Deletes Instagram Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.