Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

8 Cute Pictures Most First Time Parents Can Relate To - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 8 Cute Pictures Most First Time Parents Can Relate To (1743 Views)

Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum / 7 Tips To Help First-time Parents Prepare Financially For A Newborn / 20 Pictures Last Borns Of A Typical Nigerian Family Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Cute Pictures Most First Time Parents Can Relate To by LEERICIST(m): 11:15am On Sep 03, 2016
Experiences parents have when they are blessed with a new born baby
Cc lalasticlala

Re: 8 Cute Pictures Most First Time Parents Can Relate To by chocolateme(f): 11:17am On Sep 03, 2016
Awww!!

1 Like

Re: 8 Cute Pictures Most First Time Parents Can Relate To by LEERICIST(m): 11:18am On Sep 03, 2016

Re: 8 Cute Pictures Most First Time Parents Can Relate To by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 03, 2016
(Ekenwan park asoro)Ekenwan park dey,I don drop 4 here....
Re: 8 Cute Pictures Most First Time Parents Can Relate To by olaleks007(m): 11:37am On Sep 03, 2016
This is what is called family.
Re: 8 Cute Pictures Most First Time Parents Can Relate To by Noloss(f): 1:37pm On Sep 03, 2016
So true.
Re: 8 Cute Pictures Most First Time Parents Can Relate To by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 03, 2016
lolz
Re: 8 Cute Pictures Most First Time Parents Can Relate To by generalbush(m): 1:42pm On Sep 03, 2016
I can relate... lol
Re: 8 Cute Pictures Most First Time Parents Can Relate To by Berbierklaus(f): 1:51pm On Sep 03, 2016
Kids are lil darlings

1 Like

Re: 8 Cute Pictures Most First Time Parents Can Relate To by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 03, 2016
GOALS! : D
Re: 8 Cute Pictures Most First Time Parents Can Relate To by JustHere2Observ(f): 5:00pm On Sep 03, 2016
Dressing kids is like trying to dress an octopus, they all of a sudden have 8 limbs. Tiring

4 Likes

Re: 8 Cute Pictures Most First Time Parents Can Relate To by millyj(f): 5:52pm On Sep 03, 2016
JustHere2Observ:
Dressing kids is like trying to dress an octopus, they all of a sudden have 8 limbs. Tiring
I feel u grin
Re: 8 Cute Pictures Most First Time Parents Can Relate To by EfemenaXY: 6:06pm On Sep 03, 2016
Lol @ hiding in the toilet, dressing up drama, and painted walls. I sooooooo relate to those. cheesy

Cc: Onegai cool tongue

1 Like

Re: 8 Cute Pictures Most First Time Parents Can Relate To by George22016(m): 6:23pm On Sep 03, 2016
chocolateme:
Awww!!
Today is Saturday and you are not married. Oniranu
Re: 8 Cute Pictures Most First Time Parents Can Relate To by Onegai(f): 6:24pm On Sep 03, 2016
JustHere2Observ:

8 limbs is easy, try dressing someone who runs across the bed screaming in laughter, waiting for you to come get her so she can run across again, shrieking. If you waste time in getting her, she will pee on your pillow. Because it's soft.

@EfemenaXY, Olohun I want to have twins so she can stop being centre of attention. Which is like using a gun to cure a headache...

To avoid them painting on the wall, give them a designated painting area. Once I got mine, I left all walls in peace. Today I mixed edible finger paint, put her in the bathroom with nothing on and let her unleash her inner Picasso. Afterwards, cleaning up was as easy as opening the shower. Though I snapped lots of pics and oohed and aahhhed so she knew I appreciated her talents.
Re: 8 Cute Pictures Most First Time Parents Can Relate To by Onegai(f): 6:57pm On Sep 03, 2016
Parenting done right

Re: 8 Cute Pictures Most First Time Parents Can Relate To by izzou(m): 7:38pm On Sep 03, 2016
grin

Re: 8 Cute Pictures Most First Time Parents Can Relate To by chocolateme(f): 7:49pm On Sep 03, 2016
George22016:

Today is Saturday and you are not married. Oniranu
ok, clap for yourself
Re: 8 Cute Pictures Most First Time Parents Can Relate To by WHOcarex: 7:53pm On Sep 03, 2016
grin
Re: 8 Cute Pictures Most First Time Parents Can Relate To by Abiagirl777(f): 9:04pm On Sep 03, 2016
Awww,cN so well with that bonding time everyday we say it'll be his last day of sleeping in our bedroom the next day he saunters in.
Chain,no us time again
Re: 8 Cute Pictures Most First Time Parents Can Relate To by EfemenaXY: 9:47pm On Sep 03, 2016
Onegai:

8 limbs is easy, try dressing someone who runs across the bed screaming in laughter, waiting for you to come get her so she can run across again, shrieking. If you waste time in getting her, she will pee on your pillow. Because it's soft.

@EfemenaXY, Olohun I want to have twins so she can stop being centre of attention. Which is like using a gun to cure a headache...

To avoid them painting on the wall, give them a designated painting area. Once I got mine, I left all walls in peace. Today I mixed edible finger paint, put her in the bathroom with nothing on and let her unleash her inner Picasso. Afterwards, cleaning up was as easy as opening the shower. Though I snapped lots of pics and oohed and aahhhed so she knew I appreciated her talents.

Lol@ peeing on your pillows cheesy

Running after a little somebody to get dressed when you're running late for work in the morning is just arrrghhh...

Re: scribbling on the walls is inevitable. I just accepted it was a phase they all go through. However she's older and understands it's naughty. Very naughty.

Whole home's been repainted though. You know, pre marriage, I always fancied a sparkling white home. Snowy white thick luscious carpet (as if), white curtains, white leather sofas, etc. Now I get why my parents went for coffee brown furniture. embarassed

I may still get my desire though, when they've all flown the nest. Or maybe I should just assign one room to myself and lock the entire family out of it... cheesy

1 Like

Re: 8 Cute Pictures Most First Time Parents Can Relate To by JustHere2Observ(f): 10:18pm On Sep 03, 2016
Onegai:

Cute, so you will rather run after 2 toddlers during dress time? Lol, twins are adorably mischievous.
Re: 8 Cute Pictures Most First Time Parents Can Relate To by southernbelle(f): 8:43am On Sep 04, 2016
Beautiful smiley

(1) (Reply)

The Root Of Weak joystick Erection, Lack Of Sex Pleasure Satisfaction Divorces / Please How Do I Get My Friend Out Of Depression ? / Please Anybody Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.