Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Please Anybody Help!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Anybody Help!!! (1751 Views)

No Matter How Sad Their Story Is, Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House / Please Anybody With The Meaning Of This ? / My Family Is Starving, Please Anybody Who Can Help Us Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Anybody Help!!! by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 28, 2017
I
Re: Please Anybody Help!!! by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:29pm On Aug 28, 2017
so let me get this straight, dad has the money, asked you to come with him (aka divide the family) you refused, now you are here begging for help?!

what about swallowing your pride and accepting to go live with your dad (until your mum can figure herself out) instead of staying with a mother who cant provide for her own children?!

2 Likes

Re: Please Anybody Help!!! by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 28, 2017
Re: Please Anybody Help!!! by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:38pm On Aug 28, 2017
eelipumpin:

pride?? huh. jeez. please if you want to say something, let it be reasonable. They are not separated. he just left cuz of some quarrels. So me trying to settle issue is bad??

how are you trying to settle issues when you are talking negatively (and already taking sides) over their issues.

your dad is equally your parent, just as your mum, so if you have financial difficulties, GO LIVE WITH YOUR DAD!

your dad is supposedly under a curse, while YOU are the one willfully going to live with a mother who cant provide for you. who is cursed here?!

4 Likes

Re: Please Anybody Help!!! by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 28, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

how are you trying to settle issues when you are talking negatively (and already taking sides) over their issues.

your dad is equally your parent, just as your mum, so if you have financial difficulties, GO LIVE WITH YOUR DAD!

your dad is supposedly under a curse, while YOU are the one willfully going to live with a mother who cant provide for you. who is cursed here?!
you lack understanding of issues especially this. You think its all about money. You jus keep quiet... maybe that's how you love your family to be. Good luck. But until then. Don't comment.

3 Likes

Re: Please Anybody Help!!! by babythug(f): 4:44pm On Aug 28, 2017
eelipumpin:

pride?? huh. jeez. please if you want to say something, let it be reasonable. They are not separated. he just left cuz of some quarrels. So me trying to settle issue is bad??

MrBrownjay1

Literally you're asking him to abandon his mum because she's under financial strain for now?

Chai na wa oh!

4 Likes

Re: Please Anybody Help!!! by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 28, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

and I'm not living with my mom. I'm staying in our house. while dad left the house. Just rest.
Re: Please Anybody Help!!! by babythug(f): 4:46pm On Aug 28, 2017
eelipumpin:

you lack understanding of issues especially this. You think its all about money. You jus keep quiet... maybe that's how you love your family to be. Good luck. But until then. Don't comment.
OP sorry about this situation.

Look for jobs/ opportunities in your locality so that you also minimize or eradicate transport costs.

Offer people home lessons in mathematics, accounting and the likes!

Check car washes for openings, fast foods may need an accountant

What can your mum do? Even if petty trading? Can you turn to her relations?

Good luck and this too shall pass
Re: Please Anybody Help!!! by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:47pm On Aug 28, 2017
eelipumpin:

when you bring your issues on social media and online forum, expect replies from the general public.... and YES, your issues is about money, because if it was NOT then you wouldnt be here begging for a job, telling us about your mum financial issues, duh!

4 Likes

Re: Please Anybody Help!!! by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 28, 2017
babythug:

Look for jobs/ opportunities in your locality so that you also minimize or eradicate transport costs.

thanks so much. already looking for avenues to start some of what you said. God bless you sir
Re: Please Anybody Help!!! by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 28, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

when you bring your issues on social media and online forum, expect replies from the general public.... and YES, your issues is about money, because if it was NOT then you wouldnt be here begging for a job, telling us about your mum financial issues, duh!
smh. You are indeed a human!
Re: Please Anybody Help!!! by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:54pm On Aug 28, 2017
babythug:

MrBrownjay1

Literally you're asking him to abandon his mum because she's under financial strain for now?

Chai na wa oh!

i am asking him to stay with the parent who can financially bare the burden, YES!!! why would anyone move with a parent who cant provide for them, thats not only foolish, but a sure way to fail!

1 Like

Re: Please Anybody Help!!! by babythug(f): 4:58pm On Aug 28, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

i am asking him to stay with the parent who can financially bare the burden, YES!!! why would anyone move with a parent who cant provide for them, thats not only foolish, but a sure way to fail!

This is an insensitive comment and its because you haven't walked in the OP's shoes before!

Just what if the dad is being geninuely unfair eg he's married* another woman into the family they should accept it because he has the upper hand financially?

1 Like

Re: Please Anybody Help!!! by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:04pm On Aug 28, 2017
babythug:

This is an insensitive comment and its because you haven't walked in the OP's shoes before!

Just what if the dad is being geninuely unfair eg he's married* another woman into the family they should accept it because he has the upper hand financially?

are you saying that the day a parent marry an "unfair woman" they are unfit parents and you shouldnt stay with them and instead go and suffer hardship?! its called REALITY, this is your parents, and until one can provide for you, stay with the other who can (or wait until you have the financial means and move the hell out).

2 Likes

Re: Please Anybody Help!!! by ifyalways(f): 8:34pm On Aug 28, 2017
eelipumpin:
I shouldn't have written this down but I think I've had enough.Dad left the family,tries to divide the children telling then how bad their mother is. Not giving the mom a dime cuz she's not been working since we came to our new site. He claims the wife brainwashed all the children. When you try to speak sense into his head, he turns you to an enemy.
Currently, I, thr first child, my mom n d second child are enemies.
Please. The matter long cuz he carries himself as a minister. but I need advise and help. Financial assistance or a job to sustain for the main time. Studied Mass communication with a BA.
This is the fourth month of suffering for the house.
I just feel for my mom. Its like he's under a curse. sorry to say... and please I'm not Joking.

Thanks

You need help indeed.

Bloody fraudster. Are you done looking for someone's credit card to clone?

God and Satan will continue to punish and afflict you youngsters who have resolved to do nothing but make others cry via scamming.

Aboa.

7 Likes

Re: Please Anybody Help!!! by ifyalways(f): 8:37pm On Aug 28, 2017
eelipumpin:

smh. You are indeed a human!
So you bleed blood, thou heartless soul.

You no learn carding again? Repent or perish in your afflictions.

And yes, so long as you keep putting your head and hand in yahoo, you will always be hungry and empty.

1 Like

Re: Please Anybody Help!!! by EfemenaXY: 8:38pm On Aug 28, 2017
ifyalways:

You need help indeed.

God and Satan will continue to punish and afflict you youngsters who have resolved to do nothing but make others cry via scamming.

Aboa.

#Faints!#

I never even read story - just saw your name and scrolled fast-fast to read your post. You no dey ever disappoint cheesy cheesy
Re: Please Anybody Help!!! by ifyalways(f): 8:44pm On Aug 28, 2017
EfemenaXY:

#Faints!#

I never even read story - just saw your name and scrolled fast-fast to read your post. You no dey ever disappoint cheesy cheesy
Lol

Just take a look at this thread, you go weak.
https://www.nairaland.com/4004595/yahoo-yahoo-carding#59733356

I reported the original poster so his post got hidden but it was basically a congregation of yahoo boys. This silly OP have long edited out his number but not before I grabbed and saved it.

Here he is, preaching and cooking up bulls.

3 Likes

Re: Please Anybody Help!!! by EfemenaXY: 8:51pm On Aug 28, 2017
^^ Unbelievable stuff

Just seen the thread undecided
Re: Please Anybody Help!!! by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:53pm On Aug 28, 2017
ifyalways:

You need help indeed.

Aboa.

bwaaaaah, he tried to remove his phone # from that scammer's thread but you had already quoted him, bwaaaaaah!
fraudsters branching out in different scams...today its online begging with phoney sad stories!

1 Like

Re: Please Anybody Help!!! by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 28, 2017
Ify gat no chills... Chai! cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Please Anybody Help!!! by eyinjuege: 10:21pm On Aug 28, 2017
Stealing seems to be in some people's blood.

"Carding".... never heard of it.
Madam Ifyalways, i throwway salute o.
Re: Please Anybody Help!!! by 1Sharon(f): 10:22pm On Aug 28, 2017
eelipumpin:

Oga please . I wanna change my name to tripple3
Thanks much.

He wants to change his username grin
Re: Please Anybody Help!!! by coolcatty: 2:48am On Aug 29, 2017
babythug:

MrBrownjay1

Chai na wa oh!

babythug:

babythug:

Gullible thing

1 Like

Re: Please Anybody Help!!! by blank(f): 4:14pm On Aug 30, 2017
coolcatty:

Gullible thing

Not nice.

1 Like

Re: Please Anybody Help!!! by coolcatty: 4:24pm On Aug 30, 2017
blank:

Not nice.

Ok

Gullible human being
Re: Please Anybody Help!!! by Onegai(f): 10:42am On Aug 31, 2017
Abeg ifyalways for Head of EFCC! Let's Make Nigeria Great Again!! grin #MNGA

1 Like

Re: Please Anybody Help!!! by blank(f): 11:14am On Aug 31, 2017
ifyalways:

Lol

Just take a look at this thread, you go weak.
https://www.nairaland.com/4004595/yahoo-yahoo-carding#59733356

I reported the original poster so his post got hidden but it was basically a congregation of yahoo boys. This silly OP have long edited out his number but not before I grabbed and saved it.

Here he is, preaching and cooking up bulls.

The mods didn't hide the first post. It is still very visible. I reported it sha for good measure.
Re: Please Anybody Help!!! by Funjosh(m): 1:03am On Sep 01, 2017
Scammers una no dey taya
Re: Please Anybody Help!!! by Goldenboy007(m): 1:50pm On Sep 01, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
so let me get this straight, dad has the money, asked you to come with him (aka divide the family) you refused, now you are here begging for help?!

what about swallowing your pride and accepting to go live with your dad (until your mum can figure herself out) instead of staying with a mother who cant provide for her own children?!

I love the way you think even now that I know the story is fake...People are sometimes blinded by sentiments, they love pity-party stories.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Neighbour Tells People That Am His Driver After Buying His Used Car. / Help My Company Arrested Me / E Gba Mi! My Wife Packed Out At Last

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.