Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Ifa Is Everywhere- Just Pay Attention. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ifa Is Everywhere- Just Pay Attention. (606 Views)

Ooni Performs Ifa Festival Where Kolanut Is Mysteriously Swallowed By Ground(piƧ / Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest / Alaafin Of Oyo Declares Ifa Priests Wanted, Sues Them For Giving Oyinbo Titles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ifa Is Everywhere- Just Pay Attention. by lawani: 2:03pm On Sep 03, 2016
IFA IS EVERYWHERE- JUST PAY ATTENTION.

Iwori meji

II II

I I

I I

II II

Akunleyan
Oun ladayeba
A dele aye tan
Ni oju nnkan gbogbo wa!

There is no difference between
Yoruba, German, British, Indian, Chinese or Hausa original theologies. All use divination tools which is Ifa in one form or the other. Everything is Ifa. The main difference between Buddhism and Aborisha for instance, is maybe Olodumare. In Buddhism, I do not think they have the equivalent, just Buddha who was incarnated and is periodically incarnated, whereas Olodumare has never been and will never be incarnated according to Yoruba theology. Krishna also was incarnated in Hindu. That is the difference. Yoruba theology insists the Supreme being can never be incarnated. It is same all over West Africa. Ubangiji, Chukwuabiama and etc are never incarnated. They are other names for Olodumare. That is the difference. Europeans have lost most of their theology but they still have some remnants that can be developed. They have been assaulted by Christianity the most. Variety is the spice of life, so, there should be different approaches using different resources. Many South Americans are Yoruba whether black or white because Brazil especially had free Yoruba going back and forth since the 15th century. However, anybody is free to learn Yoruba theology which says all humans are Ife people. From the beginning of time, divination has been performed annually for the whole world in a duly recognised Ile Ife. Nowadays, Awos come from all over to grace the occasion annually. They come from the USA, Canada, Germany, Mexico, Cuba, Brazil, Netherlands and etc. Those Awos include Professors and men of high rank who are Ifa priests. This is why the Yoruba must take their theology more seriously by banning from a new West African Yoruba country, the expansionist and evil theologies of Christianity and Islam. It is a theology loved, supported and respected by intellectuals across the globe.

HOW IFA WORKS

I was in high spirits yesterday, thinking about Barbara. So, when I closed, it was with a figure of 81,810. Now, a code for Barbara that the CIA has been using is 81 being her birth year, for me 80. So the clear message from Olodumare through my sales figure is 'Keep on promoting Barbara your wife, non stop!'. Ifa speaks in the language you understand! It is pure science. When I removed my POS figure, it gave me a remainder of 77010. I have already said the numbers 7, 77 and 777 are used by the CIA for me as well, because I said Nigeria can change within 7 days. So, 77010 means 77 only one woman for you. The logic is 'read meanings into everything according to signs already established by you. There are no coincidences. My late maternal grandmother was like that, she even took it to the extreme, every thing to her, is an omen. Live life like that but never use an omen someone is carrying to react to them. That would be wrong as they are not even aware they are carrying any omen. My grandma did not do well in that aspect, she is more likely to raise an alarm if you are carrying a bad omen to her and that is not good for data taking. You can not blame the cowry shells for how they fall. They are just tools!

That is the logic. So, my total sales 103,610 carried another message in Yoruba. It says 'They know you have now realised that your intimacy partner is only one woman, Barbara!'. And none other.

For example, Sir Richard Branson's page often communicates with me, using these methods. Remember, he is Virgin's CEO. He once made an update to the effect that 'Convicted criminals should be given a second chance at being managers'. When I logged in, the likes or comments on the post was 102 which is the CIA code for telling me 'you will lose all'. The code has been established for long after the Yoruba statement 'Wa ni otu' which rhymes with 102. So how did the likes on Richard Branson's post come to be 102 within seconds that he made the post and that I logged in? An already established code?. For example, if our mutual friends is 102 on facebook, I know immediately that your position on my predicament is that I will gain nothing!. So it is an established code. If we have 7 mutual friends, I know you believe my 7 days statement. If we have 9, you want me to be financially better off, if ten, I know you think I have been finished off by Adeboye. If 17 or 16, I know you insist, I was a juvenile during the time of the videos being showed by Adeboye, if 18, you insist I was an adult and should be arrested by the police immediately and etc. It is now a language. A complex coding.

Now, since the code has been established between me and the CIA, Olodumare himself uses thesame code to communicate with me as happened yesterday and often. That is Ifa. God speaks to you, using signs or codes that you understand clearly. Now, presently, I may not know if a message is coming from Olodumare or the CIA.

I am throwing everything out now because the show is almost over.

(1) (Reply)

Respecting Women Really Can't Be That Difficult, Is It?? / African Hamar Tribes - Rituals Life Of Hamar Tribe In Ethiopia (part 1) / Emir Sanusi To Ban Poor Kano Men From Marrying More Than One Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.