Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

How To Learn The Imo State Igbo Dialect? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / How To Learn The Imo State Igbo Dialect? (1718 Views)

What Are Some Of The Weird And Funny Names In Your Language/Dialect? / Oyinbo Lady Speaks Nigerian Local Dialect And Cooks Our Dishes Better(video) / Enugu State Igbo Cultural Fiesta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Learn The Imo State Igbo Dialect? by jadeus: 3:40pm On Sep 03, 2016
I am from amaigbo in imo state. I have been trying to find the easiest Igbo dialect to learn so that I can proceed on my own to learn other dialects. I heard that imo state dialect is the easiest. I don't know how to proceed since I don't know any relative staying there. How do I go about in learning the language? My dad is not a part of my life and my mom doesn't want to teach me. I'm not close to my aunts and uncles so I can't really meet them. I want to know how to proceed in learning the language of a place where I know no one. Thanks.
Re: How To Learn The Imo State Igbo Dialect? by recievesense: 3:45pm On Sep 03, 2016
Owerri is the hardest. Learn Umuahia or central Igbo (non owerri dialect) but imo State.
Re: How To Learn The Imo State Igbo Dialect? by CHOPUP411(m): 3:45pm On Sep 03, 2016
No be Igbo again
Re: How To Learn The Imo State Igbo Dialect? by Davash222(m): 3:53pm On Sep 03, 2016
And after learning the Language what will happen?

Kuku use the opportunity go learn how to make money.
Re: How To Learn The Imo State Igbo Dialect? by uckennety(m): 5:56pm On Sep 03, 2016
Davash222:

Afonjas spotted
Re: How To Learn The Imo State Igbo Dialect? by jadeus: 7:17pm On Sep 03, 2016
Davash222:

Money is not a problem. Learning Igbo is. Answer the question or leave.
Re: How To Learn The Imo State Igbo Dialect? by Davash222(m): 7:26pm On Sep 03, 2016
jadeus:

Money is not a problem. Learning Igbo is. Answer the question or leave.

Well, since money is not your problem, I can teach you, but you will pay me because money is my problem.

How about that?

(1) (Reply)

Why Do So Many Nigerian Women Give Me A Hard Time? / Oyibo Bride Glows In Igbo Native Attire As She Weds Her Hubby In Style (pics) / Let Us Talk About Enyi Ure, The Wickedness Of Igbos Against Humanity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.