Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

My Experience With Slim Tea - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Experience With Slim Tea (1453 Views)

Workout, Detox, Diet, Slim Tea, Fit Fam! / My Experience With Uyi Motors Today / Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With Slim Tea by MrPackage: 5:10pm On Sep 03, 2016
[img]http://fryydi.com/Bv6ZF[/img]

Don’t take our word for it but see it for yourself! Slim Tea works and no matter what size you are, you too can get the body you love! It is not just about the natural herbs tea but the positive results our clients get on a daily basis which gives that healthier, sexier hot body! 

Earlier this week @mizwanneka, shared her weightloss story on how she went from 65kg to 50kg With Slim Tea on her side @mizwanneka has taken charge of her body, gotten her sexy back.

“using slimtea I lost 15kg going from 65kg to 50kg, the transformation was so amazing, most of my clothes don’t even fit anymore, using slimtea so far has had only READ MOREhttp://fryydi.com/Bv7Kp
Re: My Experience With Slim Tea by ladyF(f): 5:20pm On Sep 03, 2016
Me sef I'm trying to slim down o. Over 100kg now and counting.

(1) (Reply)

Is Modern Medicine Better Than Traditional Medicine? / CHINKO -birthday Celebration Of Apostle Johnson Suleman / BREAKING: In Anambra Over Military Free Medical Service, 3 Pupils Rumored Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.