Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

PHOTO: Native Woman Goes Shopping Braless And Leaves Customers Shocked - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / PHOTO: Native Woman Goes Shopping Braless And Leaves Customers Shocked (2501 Views)

Man Who Visited Emir Sanusi’s Library In Kano Is Shocked (Photos) / Real Hausa Native Names And Their Meanings / Igbos In Spain Attend Their Village Meeting In Native Attires (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: Native Woman Goes Shopping Braless And Leaves Customers Shocked by westreporter(m): 7:15pm On Sep 03, 2016
LOL. Shopping mall customers were left in shock after a native woman, from the Himba tribe in Opuwo, Namibia, popped into a grocery store to do some shopping.

According to Swedish wildlife and documentary photographer Bjorn Persson, who spotted her as he was picking some bits and pieces up from a supermarket.

“The lady took me completely by surprise, as I was just doing my grocery shopping in a local supermarket while filming a documentary about the Himba tribe,” Bjorn explained.

“She did not notice me at first, but after a while she realised what I was doing.

“The Himba women always dress like that, no matter if they are at home in their village or visiting the big, modern cities.

“It’s for their own beauty and tradition. They don’t just dress up for tourists as some other tribes do.

“The hair and whole body is covered with a certain kind of mud to protect them from the sun, and the clothes are mostly made of goat skin.”

It’s thought the lady is in her 20s, and she was seen perusing the washing powder aisle.

See more photos from the source link
SOURCE: https://ngceleb.com/native-woman-goes-shopping-braless/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: Native Woman Goes Shopping Braless And Leaves Customers Shocked by Royalfurnitures: 7:18pm On Sep 03, 2016
She look like model

3 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Native Woman Goes Shopping Braless And Leaves Customers Shocked by Royalfurnitures: 7:20pm On Sep 03, 2016
She look like a model
Re: PHOTO: Native Woman Goes Shopping Braless And Leaves Customers Shocked by Davash222(m): 7:22pm On Sep 03, 2016
Royalfurnitures:
She look like model

Like that?

Well, it depends on how you define 'model'.
Re: PHOTO: Native Woman Goes Shopping Braless And Leaves Customers Shocked by einst3in: 7:31pm On Sep 03, 2016
You see a lot of these in Namibia. It's not a big deal over there.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Native Woman Goes Shopping Braless And Leaves Customers Shocked by ReneeNuttall(f): 7:46pm On Sep 03, 2016
She's pretty even,despite being a nursing mother

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Native Woman Goes Shopping Braless And Leaves Customers Shocked by nnachukz(m): 7:58pm On Sep 03, 2016
Did somebody say this is happening in Namibia and I still dey crack brain where to spend my leave. Hmmmm. Namibia here I come, do onto my Dickson as you will do onto my eyes. This shouldn't be passing me by. Lick lips.
Re: PHOTO: Native Woman Goes Shopping Braless And Leaves Customers Shocked by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 03, 2016
Dem full evrywere o.
Re: PHOTO: Native Woman Goes Shopping Braless And Leaves Customers Shocked by AsoRockz01(m): 10:16pm On Sep 03, 2016
She is even backing her idol.
Re: PHOTO: Native Woman Goes Shopping Braless And Leaves Customers Shocked by ennyhollar1(f): 6:52am On Sep 04, 2016
Beautiful woman

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Native Woman Goes Shopping Braless And Leaves Customers Shocked by SAMBARRY: 4:30am On Sep 05, 2016
She looks like a mad woman
Re: PHOTO: Native Woman Goes Shopping Braless And Leaves Customers Shocked by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 06, 2016
Wildlife photographer ??
Is she an animal. Though how she dressed was silly!
Re: PHOTO: Native Woman Goes Shopping Braless And Leaves Customers Shocked by macof(m): 7:43am On Sep 07, 2016
Imenyi:
Wildlife photographer ?? Is she an animal. Though how she dressed was silly!

you know wearing suits in the hot climate of africa is much more silly. ..
#justsaying

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Native Woman Goes Shopping Braless And Leaves Customers Shocked by austine4real(m): 6:02pm On Sep 07, 2016
grin grin grin grin
OYAN REE OLODUMARE OO

C AS D TIP STAND SEF grin

(1) (Reply)

What You Need To Know About The City Of Ibadan / Spiritual War The Most Dangerous Kind Of War (the Son Of Heaven) / Igbo Jews - From Syria, Portugal And Libya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.