Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Thinking - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Thinking (391 Views)

Are You Thinking Of Publishing A Book This Year? If Yes, Read This. / Are You Thinking Of Publishing A Book? Then Read This / Thinking Of Sucide? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thinking by bennytahh: 7:35pm On Sep 03, 2016
A person's mind set is not all about what he or she imagines but also what one feel....there waz a girl who is always quiet n shy she was so free when she's with her friends .....but what she thinks and imagine unbelievable....now I think if men were to know what we think and imagine I believe even people of 86 will still be gossiping and saying bad things about us...now that girl didn't have any one she could express her self to her parents were so busy and she never left her house she got to the higher institution and that's were she had her first friends .....in her secondary life no one was looking at her or telling her things to do and not to do that's why every one thought she waz boring but she always saw her self as a queen in her mind she had friends....that is what we call imaginary friends but there's nothing like that those friends are our thinking our mind set course they know who we truely are...so I telling every one today that imaginary friends are our thinking and they only know you...so if u know someone who says I have imaginary friends just get to know them more cause they are very easy to know try it out.....thanks

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get "The History Of The Burn" / Four Years After The Demise Of The Late Prof. Chinua Achebe / Wonders Of Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.