Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,087 members, 7,957,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:21 AM

Before You Clock 25. - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Before You Clock 25. (44426 Views)

10 Things You Must Do Before You Clock 30 / 5 Money Tips You Need To Learn Before You Clock 30 / What Will You Do If This Is Your Pastor's Living Room Wall Clock? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before You Clock 25. by Tobbey(m): 8:46pm On Sep 05, 2016
well said
Re: Before You Clock 25. by mhizAnnie(f): 8:47pm On Sep 05, 2016
Nice write up..thanks
Re: Before You Clock 25. by bettercreature(m): 8:50pm On Sep 05, 2016
Caravan:
This is a completely naive list, patterned to fit a particular, narrow minded view of the world.

Should have been: Things I have decided to do before I clock 25, not things everyone should do before they clock 25.

Who are you to tell others how to pattern their lives, as if everyone subscribes to your societally constrained and conditioned goals, or shrinked perspective on life?

Any emotionally weak person, who can't think independently, would see this list and feel he needs to change certain aspects of himself, or think that he needs to conform totally to everything the op said, even the utterly ridiculous ones.

OP, not every one has the same aspirations as you, not everyone desires to be the social butterfly, or the woman charmer, or the social networking king, or some of the other nonsense you posted.
Some people have an entirely different, more broadened perspective on life, and their own subjective idea of the kind of life that they want, and I am sure they are wise enough to know the changes they need to make in their lives, in order to achieve their goals, and even if they don't, they'll find advice that fits their own pattern of life that they've drawn from themselves, not some generalized, redundant to-do-list, compiled some mindless robots of society.

Only the last point seems a bit sensible.

You've said it all,the OP is suffering from copy and paste diseases
Re: Before You Clock 25. by Christardor: 8:50pm On Sep 05, 2016
Yinmu...And one day person go die.
lemme just live my life as simple as i can.
Re: Before You Clock 25. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 05, 2016
Chai, I'm old o...
Re: Before You Clock 25. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 05, 2016
saintfellow:
Fork atleast 50 different ladies just for adventure, that way your sex life become great after marriage.

Smh..... Who sex epp? undecided

1 Like

Re: Before You Clock 25. by sabi99(m): 8:51pm On Sep 05, 2016
Op u don clock 25?
Re: Before You Clock 25. by fortunateice(m): 8:54pm On Sep 05, 2016
The o.p has one or two points... But most of what he listed should be done at an early stage, atleast when you clock 20
Re: Before You Clock 25. by royalfamily(m): 8:56pm On Sep 05, 2016
Yeah ! And also before u reach 25 u must have a sure paying clients.
Re: Before You Clock 25. by tosyne2much(m): 9:00pm On Sep 05, 2016
Will bookmark this page and read it when I'm 25years... I'm still a teenager cool
Re: Before You Clock 25. by ibietela2(m): 9:02pm On Sep 05, 2016
Capableben:

http://ogabenji..com.ng/2016/09/before-you-clock-25.html?m=1

My problem is 4 and 7 and am just few days away from 25.

Chai, am finished
Re: Before You Clock 25. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 05, 2016
veekid:
In addition; before you 25 fvck puccy as fvck as possible like as in just fvck em anyhow

grin Bro y nah?! Y wan make the person waste him better life before marriage?!. And the wife would be like she has found an husband!
Re: Before You Clock 25. by ajog1: 9:11pm On Sep 05, 2016
Rapmoney:
Op, you have made such a wonderful post here but I disagree with your 5th point!
/t
Not everyone is required to hold on to a particular faith. In fact, it's not a must to belong to any faith...whether you are below 25 or above 83!!! Holding on to a faith comes by conviction; nobody is expected to believe in one faith or the other because he/she is about to turn 25! This is just part of that African mentality that has kept us backward.
read through that point again.
Re: Before You Clock 25. by free2ryhme: 9:17pm On Sep 05, 2016
Capableben:

http://ogabenji..com.ng/2016/09/before-you-clock-25.html?m=1

mstchew

the youngest king in the bible was 6 years old , make we hear word jare

Joseph became prime minister at 30

2 Likes

Re: Before You Clock 25. by mctowel01: 9:18pm On Sep 05, 2016
Caravan:
This is a completely naive list, patterned to fit a particular, narrow minded view of the world.

Should have been: Things I have decided to do before I clock 25, not things everyone should do before they clock 25.

Who are you to tell others how to pattern their lives, as if everyone subscribes to your societally constrained and conditioned goals, or shrinked perspective on life?

Any emotionally weak person, who can't think independently, would see this list and feel he needs to change certain aspects of himself, or think that he needs to conform totally to everything the op said, even the utterly ridiculous ones.

OP, not every one has the same aspirations as you, not everyone desires to be the social butterfly, or the woman charmer, or the social networking king, or some of the other nonsense you posted.
Some people have an entirely different, more broadened perspective on life, and their own subjective idea of the kind of life that they want, and I am sure they are wise enough to know the changes they need to make in their lives, in order to achieve their goals, and even if they don't, they'll find advice that fits their own pattern of life that they've drawn from themselves, not some generalized, redundant to-do-list, compiled some mindless robots of society.

This is honestly true. Remember they say dress corporate to be successful, yet Zuckerberg wears same casual colors to big conferences. Dont curse, yet lil Wayne does it regularly and makes money. Omo, everyone has his story to plan and write.
Re: Before You Clock 25. by Levi16: 9:19pm On Sep 05, 2016
How old are you Op? well some will dig your view some won't. Some are just made already, if know what I mean.
Re: Before You Clock 25. by tosyne2much(m): 9:21pm On Sep 05, 2016
Caravan:

Bro, it's very easy to criticize the write-up of people because you have no idea of how difficult it is... Haba!!! At least try to appreciate creative idea for once.

The OP is right on track even though some of the points are open to criticism

1 Like

Re: Before You Clock 25. by mekuxiani(m): 9:23pm On Sep 05, 2016
[color=#990000][/color] anytime you wake up good morning you have to make a deep decision in life that can help only yourself
Re: Before You Clock 25. by Capableben(m): 9:29pm On Sep 05, 2016
bettercreature:
You've said it all,the OP is suffering from copy and paste diseases
I find your comment rather puerile and insulting. I authored this writeup and I can prove that to you. Not every blogger out there relies on copy n paste 100%. Thank you
Re: Before You Clock 25. by Ghost447(m): 9:30pm On Sep 05, 2016
You're entitled to your opinion. You're talking as if everyone possess equal opportunities in this life. How can you just come up with absolute things people must do at a certain age, the most bizarre point is the one regarding faith.

1 Like

Re: Before You Clock 25. by tosyne2much(m): 9:30pm On Sep 05, 2016
Victurh:

grin Bro y nah?! Y wan make the person waste him better life before marriage?!. And the wife would be like she has found an husband!

Hahahah cheesy The wife no go know say she don marry goat in sheep clothing cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Before You Clock 25. by dukeo(m): 9:45pm On Sep 05, 2016
Caravan:

God bless you o jare o
Re: Before You Clock 25. by lanreni: 10:01pm On Sep 05, 2016
SO OP, IF PEOPLE DON'T ACHIEVE THAT BY AGE 25, THEY SHOULD COMMIT SUICIDE? VERY MYOPIC REASONING. BY THE WAY, I WAS A GRADUATE WAY BELOW THAT AGE, WORKING WITH A GOVERNOR WHO DOESN'T KNOW ME FROM ADAM, BUT MY SKILLS, IN AN OIL-RICH STATE. WAS ALSO A CONSULTANT TO A NEW GENERATION BANK WITH MY OWN DESK IN THE STATE'S HEAD OFFICE DUE TO SOME IDEAS I INITIATED WAY BELOW THAT AGE WITHOUT PRINTING A CV. I REFUSED TO JOIN THEM AS A REGULAR STAFF. BUT YOU SEE, NO ONE CAN RUN IN ANOTHER MAN'S RACE. BECAUSE THINGS ARE MOVING SMOOTHLY FOR YOU, DON'T CALL YOUR FRIENDS LAZY. LEARN BEFORE LIFE TEACHES YOU OTHERWISE. TODAY, I AM WHAT I AM BY THE GRACE OF GOD. ARE YOU?
Re: Before You Clock 25. by SavageGarden(m): 10:03pm On Sep 05, 2016
Caravan:

You're one very logical, intelligent personality Sir! I'd fancy being your friend. What do you say?
Re: Before You Clock 25. by olendave(m): 10:05pm On Sep 05, 2016
Mehn I really like this write-up. It was just what I needed. Thank you.
Nairalanders keep watch on me. Am coming all out for my belongings (the top).
Re: Before You Clock 25. by Yemmyteespeed007(m): 10:20pm On Sep 05, 2016
nice post though
Re: Before You Clock 25. by Adjoflagos(m): 10:24pm On Sep 05, 2016
Very nice write up I admire your sense of reasoning
Re: Before You Clock 25. by Emeonyerichard(m): 10:25pm On Sep 05, 2016
Op i had a talent is drawing y in primary school bt got discouraged at Jnr. secndry wen i noticed my art teachers' condition wasnt improving at all so i lost intrst.(owu ji d man na oru).. Am doin accountancy nw and am gud too bt d only talent i didnt learn is telling a gal d very sweet wrds she will luv to hear and mke her feel lik d only soul on planet earth.. I fit compose short sms u go tink say na sharkspare wrk.. Abi dat one too na talent..thou am below 25.. Talent nwannyi abi e follow too
Re: Before You Clock 25. by AminuRano87(m): 10:28pm On Sep 05, 2016
Caravan:

you seem frustrated. Cool down
why the bashing? the OP is so on point.
it you are not interested, many need this advice.
sorry cool down
Re: Before You Clock 25. by barnabas91: 10:36pm On Sep 05, 2016
Capableben:
The Truth is Bitter, usually.

e]
dont mind him, maybe he couldnt achieve all that the op said and he is over 25..

What i feel the op is trying to pass across, is for every young person to think deep and put the thinking to work.

1 Like

Re: Before You Clock 25. by Coldfeets: 11:13pm On Sep 05, 2016
Caravan:

You're right.

That list is fantastically and lugubriously nonsensical. undecided
Re: Before You Clock 25. by Zedoo(m): 11:29pm On Sep 05, 2016
Caravan:

OP, not every one has the same aspirations as you, not everyone desires to be the SOCIAL BUTTERFLY, or the woman charmer, or the social networking king, or some of the other nonsense you posted.

This had me rolling in laughter.... Social butterfly....lmao.

The thing be Sae people go just read book begin quote everything....
I'm sure the op is a lady....

Always doing the same thing....
Learning what everybody is learning,
Reading what everybody is reading...
Women follow-follow too much abeg....

So if I wan be monk I go come dey get communication skills....

Sha I'm sure gurls on the thread have jutted down points in their never-gona-be-done "to-do" list....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Many Do You Remember? / Pictures Of A Big Python That Was Killed In Our Compound / African Snake Catcher Subdues A Cobra With His Bare Hands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.