Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,901 members, 7,821,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Must Read: My Life As A Yahoo Boy ( Part 2 - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Must Read: My Life As A Yahoo Boy ( Part 2 (792 Views)

Funny Comparison Of The NYEC Experience And The Life As A Prisoner(pictures) / Questions To Ask Yourself When Your Relationship Is Not Working(part 2) / Must Read: My Life As A Yahoo Boy ( Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: My Life As A Yahoo Boy ( Part 2 by AmeboPlugger: 4:34am On Sep 04, 2016
YOU MISSED EPISODE 1: http://www.amebosquare.com/stories/must-read-life-yahoo-boy-part-1/

Must Read: My Life As A Yahoo Boy… Part 2
JUL 02, 2016by AMEBOSQUAREin STORIES
If you missed part One, read it HERE!!!

Few days at home after graduating from the secondary school, I was starting to get bored at home. Therefore, my one and only companion was my phone.

I do chat day and night, 24/7 on my phone until that couldn’t satisfy my boredom, because asking a girl out Online became my easiest hobby.
So n a fateful day I decided to switch my tactics.

Prior to the switching, I do have problem with data, I wasn’t getting enough doe for my monthly sub, so I switched tactics by created a female 2go account. I checked in to Facebook and saw one portharcourt girl profie, stolesome couple of pix of hers, do use them as my display picture for that account. I added most of my old school mates to the account. I used the username “maryjane”.

All my life I thought asking a girl out was easy but sincerely making a guy ask you out is easier.
I just chat with them for 2 hours, and the next thing you notice is them chatting nicely, caringly, chai guys mehn, greater mumu, during those duration, i’d get up to #3000 Naira Worth Of Recharge card from those guys, all I took was a yes.

On a fateful day I was in the saloon normal normal to have my hair cut, it wasn’t my turn yet so I sat on one of the chairs pressing my phone, I just saw some older guys typing hard on their laptops like a person preparing a project report, I sha looked away until the phone of one one them ringed and guess what, the guy changed voice ni sharply on picking up the call, I had no choice but to take a look at them again, the guy faked his voice to that of a girlish type, and he was speaking fast English, I was like. Sho in this place na.

To Be Continued…

http://www.amebosquare.com/stories/must-read-life-yahoo-boy-part-2/

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Online Registration For "2016 Batch B @j'delight Cafe / Official NYSC Camp Registration Requirements / Nysc Online Reg. Starts Tomorrow! Vital Info For 2017 Batch B Pcms In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.