Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,603 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Has Any Corper Experienced This Before? How Did You Resolve It? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Has Any Corper Experienced This Before? How Did You Resolve It? (780 Views)

Any Corper Here Working In A Radio Station In Lagos / Has Any Corper Served In A Police Station / Need To Get In Touch With Any Corper At Ede, Osun State Orientation Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Any Corper Experienced This Before? How Did You Resolve It? by kazolad(m): 8:56am On Oct 30, 2016
Hi, am a serving corp member in Edo state. My august allowance was not paid but have done all necessary things to do. I wrote a letter to the state coordinator through my employer and attached a copy of the payment voucher too. I did that last month and I hope that by now the letter should av been given proper attention but unfortunately am yet to see any payment from them. I have heard several cases like that where the end result is non-payment. Has anyone experienced such as ex-corper ? And how did you resolve the issue?
Re: Has Any Corper Experienced This Before? How Did You Resolve It? by veraiyke(m): 10:37am On Oct 30, 2016
Complain to your cds officer and go to your zonal office and the bank too
kazolad:
Hi, am a serving corp member in Edo state. My august allowance was not paid but have done all necessary things to do. I wrote a letter to the state coordinator through my employer and attached a copy of the payment voucher too. I did that last month and I hope that by now the letter should av been given proper attention but unfortunately am yet to see any payment from them. I have heard several cases like that where the end result is non-payment. Has anyone experienced such as ex-corper ? And how did you resolve the issue?
Re: Has Any Corper Experienced This Before? How Did You Resolve It? by ims80s(m): 11:55am On Oct 30, 2016
Contact your bank customers care line through email than going to their branches,I think they will listen to you better and solve ur problem

(1) (Reply)

What Is NYSC Turning To? / Corps Member Again Died In Taraba. / NYSC 2017/2018 Latest Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.