Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

I need A Job As A Technician!!! Lets Talk Here - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I need A Job As A Technician!!! Lets Talk Here (615 Views)

4 Steps To Getting An Amazing Job As A Graduate With 3rd Class Or Pass Grade / Man Seeking Job As A Driver Crashes The Company's Car During His Job Interview / God Gave Me A Nice Job As My Xmas Present -PHOTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I need A Job As A Technician!!! Lets Talk Here by leslie01: 6:18am On Sep 04, 2016
Location(s): • Lagos
Specialization: • Engineering/ Technical
Industry: • Food Services / Hospitality / Hotels
Application Deadline: 09 September, 2016
Job Type Fulltime

[b]For More Technician Jobs Visit:
www.busymaninfor..com

JOB DETAILS[/b]

We are one of the leading and fastest growing hotel and leisure groups in Africa with business and resort destinations throughout Ghana, Nigeria and Zimbabwe.

Job Title: Refrigerator & Air Condition Technician

Reporting: The Air Conditioner Technician will report to our Facility Manager

Responsibilities

The successful candidate for the position of Air-Conditioner Technician would be made responsible for:
The installing, inspecting, maintaining, and repairing of air-conditioning,
Ventilating equipment and controls to make sure that they operate efficiently and continuously.
He should be able to do regular maintenance work on cooling units using tools and testing instruments,
He should be able to diagnose electrical and mechanical defects and malfunctions of an air -conditioner.
He should be able to install, replace or repair equipment that have been damaged due to abuse or regular use such as low and high pressure refrigerant lines.
He should be able to make adjustment and do calibrations of thermostatic controls.
He should be able to new air-conditioning systems and equipment.
He should be able to inspect and maintain refrigerators and ice machines, and chilled water supply systems.
He should be able to clean blowers and coils, check tensions of belts and motors.
He would be involved in making plans and designs of new air-conditioning systems including their installation and maintenance.
He should be able to work in places that are exposed to dust, fumes, noise, and high voltage equipment.
He may also have to work in confined and hot spaces like roofs, crawl ways and attics.
He should be able to work in adverse weather and may be required to lift heavy objects, bend, stoop, kneel or stand for long stretches of time.
Excellent technical and communications skills are a must, as well as proven Information Technology (I/T) knowledge and experience.

JOB REQUIREMENTS
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
3 year(s)

MIN QUALIFICATION:
Bachelor's Degree/HND

DESIRED COURSES:
Not Specified

Method of Application
VISIT
:http://busymaninfor..com.ng/2016/09/refrigerator-air-condition-technician.html
Re: I need A Job As A Technician!!! Lets Talk Here by vinmore12: 9:26am On Sep 04, 2016
whats they pay?
Re: I need A Job As A Technician!!! Lets Talk Here by virgintoy: 10:35am On Sep 04, 2016
vinmore12:
whats they pay?

manageable though
Re: I need A Job As A Technician!!! Lets Talk Here by joy17: 11:07am On Sep 04, 2016
hope anyone can apply?
Re: I need A Job As A Technician!!! Lets Talk Here by Ikeseo: 12:48pm On Sep 04, 2016
tchnician kwa?
Re: I need A Job As A Technician!!! Lets Talk Here by darlib: 12:50pm On Sep 04, 2016
Ikeseo:
tchnician kwa?

you cant even spell technician , and here you are felling on top of the world
Re: I need A Job As A Technician!!! Lets Talk Here by darlib: 12:52pm On Sep 04, 2016
some people fell that because the have a china phone they can go ahead and type any comment they like.

please think before you comment and not typing jargon.

this is a public group
Re: I need A Job As A Technician!!! Lets Talk Here by emilko: 1:00pm On Sep 04, 2016
darlib:
some people fell that because the have a china phone they can go ahead and type any comment they like.

please think before you comment and not typing jargon.

this is a public group

angry grin sad shocked shocked shocked
Re: I need A Job As A Technician!!! Lets Talk Here by Abdail21: 2:37pm On Sep 04, 2016
where els will they walk if not to serve in a hotel

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancies For: Sales Representative & Cashier (apply Now) / Urgent! Help With Directions Please!! / Vacancies Exist In Bazad Trust Resources Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.