Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

#justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe (51795 Views)

6-Month-Old Baby Raped By Husband Of Her Mother's Friend In Kano (New Photos) / 6-month-old Baby Raped By Her Mother's Friend In Kano State. Photos / 11-Month-Old Baby Raped By Her Uncle Ogun Bleeds Endlessly (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by maasoap(m): 5:10pm On Sep 04, 2016
Diddyydiva:
The question should be what incidents did you base your comment on sire.
And stop making assumptions. undecided
Rape cases are more rampant in the south than in the North. Fact. Stop making senseless generalisation.
Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by LoveJesus87(m): 5:11pm On Sep 04, 2016
GenBloodykiIler:
how did i ended up sharing one country with these useless uncircumcised bastards from the north

I swear that's what baffles me the most everyday walai. Can't just get it..
Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by doskie(m): 5:13pm On Sep 04, 2016
JUSTbuchi:
I really wonder how a guy would see countless big ass babes roaming the streets of naija and would still prefer raping a six month old baby angry angry

And the suspect was later released by the Nigerian police grin grin now this is funny!!!
that thing dey always wonder me. One babe is keeping malice with me because she came to my house, got naked and i didn't have s3x with her till dawn no matter how much she begged, and here i see people penetrating babies. So many mentally disturbed men on the streets.
Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 04, 2016
maasoap:

Rape cases are more rampant in the south than in the North. Fact. Stop making senseless generalisation.
Take it or leave it Northerners are demonic and lives means nothing to them smiley
Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by naijacentric(m): 5:14pm On Sep 04, 2016
Bloody rituals may God save us
Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by Slymonster(m): 5:14pm On Sep 04, 2016
this matter worst pass kenya own...chisos
Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by MrIyke222(m): 5:16pm On Sep 04, 2016
I stil find it dificult 2 bliv all dis unblivable barberic tins. My eyes wil nva c d back of my head!!!
Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by lielbree: 5:17pm On Sep 04, 2016
angry
Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by EGWUKWU: 5:17pm On Sep 04, 2016
THE MAN NEED TO BE IN THE POLICE COSTUDY FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE, TO AVOID DOING IT TO ANOTHER PERSON.
Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by nextprince: 5:18pm On Sep 04, 2016
pimpguy11:
Naija got so many problems these problems are not peculiar to any region. All regions north south west east have one problem or the other. You cannot just come to NL and insult other regions neglecting the problems of your own region. for instance what can you say about the baby factories that are thriving in the south where young girls are paid to get pregnant. So problems are everywhere may be some problems in the south are more worse than problems in the north.
It is in their blood. U will see them jumping up and down shouting north. For the past two weeks, a day hardly passes by without cases of rape, ritual, murder and the rest even by men of god from the south. The latest is even one pastor who camped 30 children in his house flexing them. Just one case now, the north has become the most wicked, huh. My joy is that with all these criticisms, a day will come when the north will be entirely free of any of these social vices and we shall just be watching them runing up and down in their den of wickedness.

1 Like

Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by Kings2rule(m): 5:20pm On Sep 04, 2016
Holy mother of God!. what is this can somone bring this bastard let me put a hole in his routine score. An animal is far better than this type of human.

2 Likes

Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 04, 2016
doskie:
that thing dey always wonder me. One babe is keeping malice with me because she came to my house, got naked and i didn't have s3x with her till dawn no matter how much she begged, and here i see people penetrating babies. So many mentally disturbed men on the streets.
bruh!! At the emboldened, u kidding me? shocked
Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by kechywillz(m): 5:23pm On Sep 04, 2016
angry sad Barbaric ,I don't know why child molestation cases are mostly centered in the north ,is it that women are scarce to the extent they now start raping babies angry angry
Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by nextprince: 5:25pm On Sep 04, 2016
goshen26:
Yet this cows will claim they practice best Islam in naija...
I even heard that they don't allow Yoruba Muslim to lead them in prayer wherever they are much.. Calling them keferi (fake Muslim)....the missionary that brought Islam to north must b different from d one that brought it to d west

Anyway, I love most Yoruba Muslims, especially the educated ones...
The report of a pastor who camped 30 girls is still fresh on this forum, yet no one has insulted ur christianity. Meanwhile, dis man is not even an Imam. The brain is meant for reasoning bro.

1 Like

Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by doskie(m): 5:26pm On Sep 04, 2016
JUSTbuchi:
bruh!! At the emboldened, u kidding me? shocked
i made a conscious decision to repent and so far I'm on the second month. I told her.... I need repentance. I'm tired. Death comes unannounced.
Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 04, 2016
doskie:
i made a conscious decision to repent and so far I'm on the second month. I told her.... I need repentance. I'm tired. Death comes unannounced.
Good luck man!

1 Like

Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by nextprince: 5:31pm On Sep 04, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Take it or leave it Northerners are demonic and lives means nothing to them smiley

Because of a single case of rape out of several other cases by ur folks even in religious places. The latest being the case of one of ur models (pastor) who camped 30 girls in his house. Meanwhile, this man is not even an Imam as compared to ur models.

1 Like

Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by LadyAimy: 5:35pm On Sep 04, 2016
Yakubu? Na them
Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by nextprince: 5:35pm On Sep 04, 2016
maasoap:

Let them keep deceiving themselves as if we are not hearing what is happening one hourly bases from those places.

1 Like

Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 04, 2016
nextprince:

Because of a single case of rape out of several other cases by ur folks even in religious places. The latest being the case of one of ur models (pastor) who camped 30 girls in his house. Meanwhile, this man is not even an Imam as compared to ur models.
You should tell me what religion boko haram, ISIS , and others pratice sire undecided

Cry me a river undecided
Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by Ofemmanu1: 5:37pm On Sep 04, 2016
joseph1832:
This is unbelievable. sad But where are the child's parents, or is the child an orphan?
Parents for North?!
80% of those children are almajiri-basterrds.
Meanwhile, 80% of Igbo jew children, are products of either a baby factory or human trafficking.
Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by LadyAimy: 5:38pm On Sep 04, 2016
nextprince:

Prince, so u are back.

From Oyingrin
Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by aninexzy(m): 5:39pm On Sep 04, 2016
ebene4nija:
o nwere ka o si gbasa m ehhhh
what the heck is wrong with some men, I don tired for una oooo
Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by nextprince: 5:40pm On Sep 04, 2016
mystical109:
my man don't ever compare the east with the north.yes we indulge in baby factories,drug nd other vices for money,it may be illegal.we don't kill.those baby factories just do the same thing motherless babies home does.if u have half a brain,u will agree with me dat baby factory is a childs play compared with raping a 6 months.so to answer u......yes raping of minors is restricted to one region
Bro, we are in information age, so go and say that to the marines. I have even lost count of rape cases in ur places.
Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by Mandynews(f): 5:41pm On Sep 04, 2016
cococandy:
embarassed you're human too right?

So her age was exaggerated? What was she? 18yr old baby? God will judge all of you. Umu ekwensu. Trivializing rape
how can a man rape 6months old? Make u imagine the matter na. Where dick wan enter? The meaning of rape is " The crime of using force or the threat of force to compel a person to submit to sexual intercourse" how can soneone do that to 6months old? I fear the world..may God forgive us all
Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by nextprince: 5:44pm On Sep 04, 2016
Diddyydiva:
You should tell me what religion boko haram, ISIS , and others pratice sire undecided

Cry me a river undecided
I think the topic is about child rape rather than armed insurrection or any form of militia in which case, each zone has its own fair share and same is widely condemned. So what is it?
Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by nextprince: 5:46pm On Sep 04, 2016
LadyAimy:
Prince, so u are back.

From Oyingrin
Yes bro. So u pushed 4 my ban thinking I will die grin
Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 04, 2016
nextprince:

I think the topic is about child rape rather than armed insurrection or any form of militia in which case, each zone has its own fair share and same is widely condemned. So what is it?
you deviated, relating the incident to religion.

Am done with you sir. youve gat no points at all.

bye
Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by nextprince: 5:50pm On Sep 04, 2016
Diddyydiva:
you deviated, relating the incident to religion.

Am done with you sir. youve gat no points at all.

bye
End of logic. grin grin grin
Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by ChinonsoDike2: 5:51pm On Sep 04, 2016
pimpguy11:
Naija got so many problems these problems are not peculiar to any region. All regions north south west east have one problem or the other. You cannot just come to NL and insult other regions neglecting the problems of your own region. for instance what can you say about the baby factories that are thriving in the south where young girls are paid to get pregnant. So problems are eversywhere may be some problems in the south are more worse than problems in the north.
Are they comparable?! On one hand, the girls in the factories give away their kids on their own volition; slightly similar to giving up a child for adoption or using them as surrogates . On the other hand, a child that is 0.5 years old is raped till her internal organs are destroyed. Do these situations seem similar to you, you low IQ bastard?! You enabling piece of crap, I hope your kid gets the same treatment, so you can know how it feels.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by Ibidapson(m): 5:52pm On Sep 04, 2016
Olori buruku sumbody
Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by MissingBudget: 5:54pm On Sep 04, 2016
cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post Mocking Police Probe Of FBI Charges / Video Of Army Officer Who Killed A Motorist After Giving Him A Ride / Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.