Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

#justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe (51797 Views)

6-Month-Old Baby Raped By Husband Of Her Mother's Friend In Kano (New Photos) / 6-month-old Baby Raped By Her Mother's Friend In Kano State. Photos / 11-Month-Old Baby Raped By Her Uncle Ogun Bleeds Endlessly (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by nextprince: 5:54pm On Sep 04, 2016
LadyAimy:
Prince, so u are back.

From Oyingrin
And just be careful with ur comments cos no one holds the monopoly of pushing for ban, that I can assure u.
Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by sukkot: 5:57pm On Sep 04, 2016
bejeria101:
Kill the bastard! And rip his intestines and choke him with it.
dayumm nigga your lust for violence is second to none

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by chronique(m): 6:01pm On Sep 04, 2016
What exactly is attractive in the bodyof a 6 months old baby? The boobs that are non-existent or what? That dude needs 12 dozens of 6inches nail driven into his skull.
Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by truly: 6:02pm On Sep 04, 2016
GenBloodykiIler:
how did i ended up sharing one country with these useless uncircumcised bastards from the north

judedave181:
When will all this kunu sucking demons stop this foolishness bunch of criminals...

This is a country where police called white colour red colour... but because of Nepotism the government, daura president will not interfere because his brother has committed crime... zoo in deed.

nnachukz:
Na them. Their trademark is on display here. Next level na 9months pregnant women, comot their pikin and rape am. That is where they are heading to, even the deaf among them are still that wicked.

hrykanu231:
This man should have been stoned to death for this gross act, but if it is talking about one God that cannot fight for himself. Some people will shout blasphemy...lord luggard ur rest won't be peaceful

Diddyydiva:
God!! sad

This is so unfair. Northerners are just so demonic.

Shame on the Nigeria Police force !!! angry

kechywillz:
angry sad Barbaric ,I don't know why child molestation cases are mostly centered in the north ,is it that women are scarce to the extent they now start raping babies angry angry

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/09/rape-man-28-tears-2-yr-old-girls-private-part/

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/09/church-founder-arrested-operating-prostitution-ring/

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/09/pastor-turns-teenage-church-girls-to-sex-objects/

http://naijagists.com/principal-arrested-for-conducting-virginity-test-on-students-in-ogun-state/

http://dailypost.ng/2016/09/02/pastor-camped-sex-30-underage-girls-also-raped-us-8-girls-open/

http://www.afruca.org/press-release/group-condemns-increasing-cases-of-child-rape-battery/

http://naijagists.com/assemblies-of-god-church-pastors-sons-rape-girls-inside-church-in-ebonyi-state/

http://www.africanexaminer.com/police-burst-baby-factory-in-abia-rescue-5-pregnant-women/

http://punchng.com/ovum-trading-inside-nigerias-multi-million-naira-human-egg-business/

http://thenationonlineng.net/police-burst-baby-factory-rescue-16-expectant-teenagers/

http://www.africanexaminer.com/police-burst-baby-factory-in-abia-rescue-5-pregnant-women/

http://www.gidifans.com.ng/baby-factories-where-they-sell-infants-n2-5m-toddlers-n5m-busted-in-delta/

http://nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/main-square/61444-ayodele-omosuyis-baby-factory-busted-okigwe.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by blingxx(m): 6:11pm On Sep 04, 2016
animals at work.... pls no dey post this kind tin again undecided
Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by truly: 6:16pm On Sep 04, 2016
Diddyydiva:
You should tell me what religion boko haram, ISIS , and others pratice sire undecided

Cry me a river undecided

And children are being burnt by your churches because they are witches

Thou shall not suffer a witch to live
Exodus 22:18
Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by queenfav(f): 6:16pm On Sep 04, 2016
In times like this,i am in full support of jungle justice..Damn!Who raised him?We need a stronger law against paedophilia,more like death by electrocution.The child's parents(if they are still alive) are taking this too easy.What happened to kidnapping him,make sure u get ruthless cultists to tie him up very well .Clip off his fingers with pliers one after the other.Next use pliers to pluck out every single tooth in his mouth.Lastly,cut his useless di.ck in 6 pieces,then release him..Even if they end up in jail,they got justice!
Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 04, 2016
mystical109:
my man don't ever compare the east with the north.yes we indulge in baby factories,drug nd other vices for money,it may be illegal.we don't kill.those baby factories just do the same thing motherless babies home does.if u have half a brain,u will agree with me dat baby factory is a childs play compared with raping a 6 months.so to answer u......yes raping of minors is restricted to one region
This is not the first time we are hearing of babies getting raped and they are mostly from the south.You're simply being bigoted.
Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by dasparrow: 6:22pm On Sep 04, 2016
@Post

I have never seen a country that destroys the lives of her children so much through sexual abuse like Nigeria. This is a country whose citizens claim to be religious and yet, the atrocities people commit in this so-called religious country called Nigeria will make lucifer the devil look like a saint. Nigeria is a country crawling with pedophiles and rapists. God's punishment awaits this country. May God Almighty heal baby Hajara. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by dubsy91(f): 6:27pm On Sep 04, 2016
in such situations u wont find those northern thugs to carry out "justice"....isnt this an insult to there religion?...just say a lil insignigicant word n dey appear frm nowhr screaming blasphemy
Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by maestroz: 6:27pm On Sep 04, 2016
FlirtyKaren:

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/09/justiceforhajara-6-month-old-baby-raped.html

In olamide's voice

Eyin Omo YOBE, mo gbo information ninu radio, e nlo rape
Iro o

Ta n lo n lo rape

Teacher

Ta n lo n lo rape

Teacher

O teacher, were lobade

To raping minors weremalobade...

O shakiti...
Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by dfrost: 6:28pm On Sep 04, 2016
midolian:
The criminal has been Released? undecided

Since the day I was born till now, I still havnt seen any usefulness of the Nigerian police. Why do we even have them?

Haba midolian, you don't know usefulness of our friends?

1. Guarding rich people
2. Guarding sons and daughters of men and women in government
3. Dancing at parties
4. Accidental discharge experts
5. Add your own...
Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by figure007(m): 6:28pm On Sep 04, 2016
midolian:

If this man was burnt alive, some wld come here to shout "jungle justice"..Now he has been handed over to the police and treated like a jungle king.

Since the day I was born till now, I still havnt seen any usefulness of the Nigerian police. Why do we even have them?
see one of the biggest and terrible problem we have in this country is the NPF... so useless set of ppke.... i just cant expanciate on how terrible they are... the NPF system of operation really needs to change
Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by 3sexy: 6:32pm On Sep 04, 2016
In checked the name and I'm not surprised !

It runs in their blood . including their oga at the top
Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by IceDude(m): 6:32pm On Sep 04, 2016
Thunder fire NPF embarassed
Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by scaramenga: 6:33pm On Sep 04, 2016
JUSTbuchi:

And the suspect was later released by the Nigerian police grin grin now this is funny!!!

I see that more as an opportunity for the parents to finish the job, I swear if na me that guy is dead
Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by discusant: 6:35pm On Sep 04, 2016
What justice? Far Northern Nigeria has a different justice system from rest of Nigeria.

Not likely that the rapist shall be jailed.

Far northern Nigeria caused an exodus of Christians from the far north when twelve northern Nigeria states adopted Islamic Sharia Criminal justice system. Boko Haram followed up and says it's fighting for a country to be governed through Islamic Sharia Criminal justice system.
Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by scaramenga: 6:36pm On Sep 04, 2016
midolian:

If this man was burnt alive, some wld come here to shout "jungle justice"

Nah! Actually jungle justice is allowed on child molesters
Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by truly: 6:39pm On Sep 04, 2016
dubsy91:
in such situations u wont find those northern thugs to carry out "justice"....isnt this an insult to there religion?

Why do you people always assume people are satisfied with these unspeakable crimes
Fact is that members of the families of culprits usually want to settle this matter out of court
Just go to Mirabel centre in Lagos and see what is going on in the South

And I can assure you that if this guy were caught by the average people on the streets, he would be lynched before the police have an opportunity

dubsy91:
...just say a lil insignigicant word n dey appear frm nowhr screaming blasphemy
There is nothing insignificant about blasphemy
If I abused your parents here, you would not term it insignificant
The unstable lady who insulted Jesus was slapped by Bishop Oyedepo
We should respect me and I would you

Today nobody can deny the holocaust even as a matter of historical inquiry in Europe, he/she would go to jail
Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by nextprince: 6:39pm On Sep 04, 2016
Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by discusant: 6:42pm On Sep 04, 2016
Most Nigerians from the south do not understand that far north of Nigeria has carved out a mini republic from Nigeria, a mini Islamic republic where northern Nigeria Muslims practice their religious beliefs without interference from rest of Nigeria. But the mini Islamic republic in the north still attaches to Nigeria because of economic reasons.

South of Nigeria has been fooled by north right from 200BC. Who is that non-Muslim from the south of Nigeria who can willingly and happily take up new residence in the far north of Nigeria? But northern Nigeria people can happily settle in any part of southern Nigeria.

One Nigeria is a hoax.
Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by franugo(m): 6:44pm On Sep 04, 2016
later some person would say there's a gawd dt sees n knows all n dt is just n kind...i shit on dt
Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by midolian(m): 6:45pm On Sep 04, 2016
Princedapace:

Im still searching where they mentioned police in this case.. And pls.. When can we stop believing one sided story? Pls.. If he did it, he must be the grandpa of lucifer.. But..we hate police a lot...those commenting are the ones mentioning police, the story didn't mention police.. Just becus we heard of an arrest and we simply associated it with police.. And u saw Civil defence there o that did the arrest and the story never mentioned that they handed over the man to police o and tgw story never said the man was released by police o.. Abeg.. Make we pity for police men.. Pls...police is more needed than soldiers if u must know... I know most of u hate them...but I can bet u, many can't sleep if there is no police.. Let's manage them the way our govt has treated them and reduce the way we hate them jaree
Are you a police officer?
Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by nextprince: 6:49pm On Sep 04, 2016
discusant:
Most Nigerians from the south do not understand that far north of Nigeria has carved out a mini republic from Nigeria, a mini Islamic republic where northern Nigeria Muslims practice their religious beliefs without interference from rest of Nigeria. But the mini Islamic republic in the north still attaches to Nigeria because of economic reasons.

South of Nigeria has been fooled by north right from 200BC. Who is that non-Muslim from the south of Nigeria who can willingly and happily take up new residence in the far north of Nigeria? But northern Nigeria people can happily settle in any part of southern Nigeria.

One Nigeria is a hoax.
Have u ever travelled to the north or u are just assuming? Bro, the number of northerners residing in the south is nothing when compared the other way round. Do ur findings properly. Besides, how is this even related to the topic?
Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by preselect(m): 6:53pm On Sep 04, 2016
I think at this point even the animals in the zoo will be upset that Nigeria is called a zoo by some people. Bc animals won't like to be compared to 21st century Buhari's Nigeria.

Since this Buhari came into office, nothing man nova hear from Nigeria. This is the level of lawlessness and wickedness that prevails when we have leaders that don't care.
He didnt care when civilians are butchered by religious zealots
He didnt care when cattle rearers carry out genocide, one village at a time.
He didnt care when economy slumps down to the point whereby Nigerians are now stealing food

[size=38pt]He didnt care when a child was kidnapped from her parents in port-harcourt and reappeared in Emir's Palace in Kano.. . . . what happened to the criminal who abducted that little girl? Nothing. and somehow, nigerians are surprised that this guy will go scot free? Abeg make una go siddon jare [/size]

and so criminals are having a field day, knowing that nothing will happen to them. so they kill, they rape, they loot, the annihilate, etc. . . .
who coulda thought that a 6 month old is rape-able? Only in Buhari's Nigeria

what a shame.

#PackOfRapists

Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by sarahade(f): 7:02pm On Sep 04, 2016
I believe in justice but no one has the right to take the life of another. This man should be kept in solitary for the rest of his life
Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by Fash20: 7:04pm On Sep 04, 2016
Please what pleasure does the bas**d stand to gain from fu*king a six freaking month old baby.

No sane human would do this
Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by babooshka: 7:12pm On Sep 04, 2016
D bastard should be stoned 2 death, or put in boiling water. I can't imagine d trauma d little baby must av gone thru. May God heal her. Meanyl, dat so called 10yr old accomplice should be imprisoned 4 like 30yrs, even if it's a juvenile home. Witch pikin.
Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by Fidelismaria: 7:14pm On Sep 04, 2016
cry LORD GOD ALMIGHTY PROTECT ME ND MY FAMILY FRM D WICKEDNESS OF DIS WORLD I HATE NORTHERNERS MAY D GOOD LORD DESTROY DEM ALL
Re: #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe by codexgigax: 7:15pm On Sep 04, 2016
While I am not supporting and can never support rape or any kind of sexual assault on women and children, it is so common for us to jump to conclusion on certain issues. As Nigerians, most times we find it so easy not to understand or misinterpret the word "ALLEGE" (including myself). This said man has only been alleged and was probably released because of insufficient proof of the accusation.

I am very sure "we" have countless number of alleged persons in jail today who never stepped into the court for prosecution.

I truly believe that the tendency is high for an alleged person to be found guilty, but all I'm saying is that alleged doesn't equal guilty.

BTW : I am not a Northerner!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Video Of Army Officer Who Killed A Motorist After Giving Him A Ride / Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage / Herbalist Dies On Top Of A Prostitute In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.