Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,811 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

What Is Your Current Music Obsession? - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Is Your Current Music Obsession? (6536 Views)

Remmique Ft Hunter X Kris HUSTLE OBSESSION LYRICS / Nairalanders, What Is Your Current Ringtone? / Lets Have Fun Peeps!. Whats Your Current Phone Ringtone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Current Music Obsession? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 18, 2016
stoned and high as Bleep,

fallout boy be busrting my brain..
Re: What Is Your Current Music Obsession? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 18, 2016
noob03saibot:
youtube views don't amount to anything in my books. P square bank alert can have 10 million views, to me it's still a terrible song. I m aware she's from brooklyn, that place is the Mecca of hiphop so she must mean something. But I feel it's too early to tag her as the Female Jay Z. Ll definitely give her a chance, ll look her up
You are right bro. Didn't even think of that. Cheers
Try and Listen to her. For me she is the breakout out star of 2016 lyrically better than Lil Uzi Vert, Lil Yatchy, 21 Savage, Desiigner etc
Re: What Is Your Current Music Obsession? by noob03saibot(m): 10:43am On Oct 19, 2016
Pushas:
You are right bro. Didn't even think of that. Cheers
Try and Listen to her. For me she is the breakout out star of 2016 lyrically better than Lil Uzi Vert, Lil Yatchy, 21 Savage, Desiigner etc
all those names u mentioned erhn! I wonder how they got a record deal. Sincerely, it beats my imagination. That desiigner guy, as for him, lyrically he isn't fit. But the guy get melody sha.But still I don't think he will last long in the game.
Re: What Is Your Current Music Obsession? by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 19, 2016
noob03saibot:
all those names u mentioned erhn! I wonder how they got a record deal. Sincerely, it beats my imagination. That desiigner guy, as for him, lyrically he isn't fit. But the guy get melody sha.But still I don't think he will last long in the game.
lol you can't blame them sha. People only care about the beat, they don't give a shiit about what you say. Have a good beat and your are good to go.
Desiigner might last sha because of Kanye West.
Re: What Is Your Current Music Obsession? by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 24, 2016
R2bees:
my day don break by pastor kaycee

thnks. but not the song
Re: What Is Your Current Music Obsession? by OHIsIManuEL(m): 9:32am On Oct 24, 2016
Lil wayne - "Free Weezy Album"
Shii is lit
Re: What Is Your Current Music Obsession? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 24, 2016
Darebecca:

thnks. but not the song
check my time by Cypresh
Re: What Is Your Current Music Obsession? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 25, 2016
R2bees:
check my time by Cypresh

thnks for all ya response, its still not the song, checj the lyrics again
Abu m onye chukwu goziri, my day don break. My life don change, baba God i thank u oo. Odinaka chukwu anything wey I be today. Na God hand e dey. I go rich like dangote, sing like 2baba, fight like Mayweather.
Re: What Is Your Current Music Obsession? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 31, 2016
Darebecca:

thnks for all ya response, its still not the song, checj the lyrics again

Abu m onye chukwu goziri, my day don break. My
life don change, baba God i thank u oo. Odinaka chukwu anything wey I
be today. Na God hand e dey. I go rich like
dangote, sing like 2baba, fight like Mayweather.
I have the song,, the title of the song is my time by DG Cyprex
Re: What Is Your Current Music Obsession? by aderossin: 7:37pm On Oct 31, 2016
m.padypady.com/p/adeyrossin?max=2
Re: What Is Your Current Music Obsession? by whizcartel(m): 4:32am On Nov 01, 2016
No hate. but i'm sure you are mainstream fan that only got to know of him probably after earned it or after beauty behind the madness. I have been listening to him since He started XO. I got all of his works including features, videos anything sha I know concerns him ( could share with you if you want tho) iv been obsessed since he dropped his first mixtape in 2011. way back in high school. Good to know we have got XO fans in Nigeria. But I'm yet to see a hard core fan like me.(like I said before, no hate.) #XO_TILL_WE_OVERDOSE

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Current Music Obsession? by whizcartel(m): 4:41am On Nov 01, 2016
I'M OBSESSED WITH THE WEEKND!!!! XO TILL WE OVERDOSE!!!

Re: What Is Your Current Music Obsession? by whizcartel(m): 4:45am On Nov 01, 2016
Trilogy, Kissland and Beauty behind the madness. Starboy, Nov 25th.

Re: What Is Your Current Music Obsession? by whizcartel(m): 4:49am On Nov 01, 2016
Abel tesfaye

Re: What Is Your Current Music Obsession? by whizcartel(m): 4:51am On Nov 01, 2016
#FACT

Re: What Is Your Current Music Obsession? by whizcartel(m): 4:55am On Nov 01, 2016
queenfav:
That's sad,for a music freak like myself this obsession has lasted 2 whole years.That shows i ain't getting over it anytime soon, EXCEPT his next album due for release in 2017 turns out to be crap(and i really hope its not).
Album is Nov 25th 2016, Legend of the fall tour is 2017.
Re: What Is Your Current Music Obsession? by whizcartel(m): 5:00am On Nov 01, 2016
chuksisaac:
Same ere ooo..."angel"is my best track.....he was kinda close with drake one time like dat..he even featured on two track one dat his album b4 iyartitl ..crew love...d guy's good..another musician I like is jhene aiko..dat girl can play with words..imagine a collabo b/w d two of em
The Ride - Drake ft the Weeknd.
Re: What Is Your Current Music Obsession? by whizcartel(m): 5:09am On Nov 01, 2016
This is my second obsession DIZZY WRIGHT!!! The world's most favourite pot head.

Re: What Is Your Current Music Obsession? by queenfav(f): 7:30am On Nov 01, 2016
whizcartel:
Album is Nov 25th 2016, Legend of the fall tour is 2017.
Yea in know..but rumour had it that he wasn't going to have an album in 2016,so starboy came as a shock to his fans.
Re: What Is Your Current Music Obsession? by whizcartel(m): 7:59am On Nov 01, 2016
queenfav:
Yea in know..but rumour had it that he wasn't going to have an album in 2016,so starboy came as a shock to his fans.
Yeah. Guess he changed his mind... but this one is the real deal. Fans have already pre-ordered Their copy.
Re: What Is Your Current Music Obsession? by queenfav(f): 9:43am On Nov 01, 2016
whizcartel:
Yeah. Guess he changed his mind... but this one is the real deal. Fans have already pre-ordered Their copy.
Me i dey wait to download am..lol.Starboy track was lit,that false alarm..I am not so sure o.I love the weeknd but false alarm was a flop in my opinion.
Re: What Is Your Current Music Obsession? by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 01, 2016
R2bees:

thnks R2bees got it.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Current Music Obsession? by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 01, 2016
R2bees:

thnks Got it.
Re: What Is Your Current Music Obsession? by whizcartel(m): 12:57pm On Nov 01, 2016
queenfav:
Me i dey wait to download am..lol.Starboy track was lit,that false alarm..I am not so sure o.I love the weeknd but false alarm was a flop in my opinion.
lol.... That's what I'm waiting for too...lol. No doubt about the track Starboy. and yeah false alarm sounds a little bit different from what he usually does. but I don't think its a flop( my own opinion too), I dig the up tempo beat a lil bit. but it can never beat any track on his trilogy album. Have you seen the video? That shii is dooope!!!!
Re: What Is Your Current Music Obsession? by queenfav(f): 5:31pm On Nov 01, 2016
whizcartel:
lol.... That's what I'm waiting for too...lol. No doubt about the track Starboy. and yeah false alarm sounds a little bit different from what he usually does. but I don't think its a flop( my own opinion too), I dig the up tempo beat a lil bit. but it can never beat any track on his trilogy album. Have you seen the video? That shii is dooope!!!!
My point exactly...I am waiting for d album sha. Trilogy was fire!My colleague has been begging for all my the weeknd songs.Got him hooked already.
Re: What Is Your Current Music Obsession? by whizcartel(m): 1:45am On Nov 02, 2016
queenfav:
My point exactly...I am waiting for d album sha. Trilogy was fire!My colleague has been begging for all my the weeknd songs.Got him hooked already.
I truly miss the old Abel... He is sounding too mainstream now(not that I don't still like his music), Everybody gets hooked lol. What's your fav song on the trilogy?

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Current Music Obsession? by queenfav(f): 3:03am On Nov 02, 2016
whizcartel:
I truly miss the old Abel... He is sounding too mainstream now(not that I don't still like his music), Everybody gets hooked lol. What's your fav song on the trilogy?
I miss the pre Beauty before the madness kinda songs...That's a very tough question o..When I have more than 60 of his tracks?lol..So it has to be which 'songs' are my favourite.I love high for this,the knowing,wicked games (that song made me a the weekend fan) and The birds 1& 2(my new addiction, don't judge!),He is just too damn good to have a favourite song off one of his album..Impossicant.lol...
Re: What Is Your Current Music Obsession? by whizcartel(m): 2:42am On Nov 04, 2016
queenfav:
I miss the pre Beauty before the madness kinda songs...That's a very tough question o..When I have more than 60 of his tracks?lol..So it has to be which 'songs' are my favourite.I love high for this,the knowing,wicked games (that song made me a the weekend fan) and The birds 1& 2(my new addiction, don't judge!),He is just too damn good to have a favourite song off one of his album..Impossicant.lol...
why would I judge if you like the birds... I love the birds 2 and Heaven or Las Vegas the most.... have you heard those of his leaked tracks?
Re: What Is Your Current Music Obsession? by queenfav(f): 2:52am On Nov 04, 2016
whizcartel:
why would I judge if you like the birds... I love the birds 2 and Heaven or Las Vegas the most.... have you heard those of his leaked tracks?
Yes o,i downloaded d leaks.. Liked quatre neuf and lonely thoughts.
Re: What Is Your Current Music Obsession? by whizcartel(m): 3:09am On Nov 04, 2016
queenfav:
Yes o,i downloaded d leaks.. Liked quatre neuf and lonely thoughts.
Whoa! You are really a big Weeknd fan. Do you feel like his music speaks to you?
Re: What Is Your Current Music Obsession? by queenfav(f): 8:22am On Nov 05, 2016
whizcartel:
Whoa! You are really a big Weeknd fan. Do you feel like his music speaks to you?
I do...His tracks are my go to songs whenever I need to relax.
Re: What Is Your Current Music Obsession? by queenfav(f): 9:43am On Nov 22, 2016
3 days more...I am so excited!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Is The Best Presenter On Lagos Radio? / Future – Like That Ft. Metro Boomin & Kendrick Lamar Mp3 Music Download / Dbanj's Hot New Single - Why Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.