Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

What Is Your Current Music Obsession? - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Is Your Current Music Obsession? (6537 Views)

Remmique Ft Hunter X Kris HUSTLE OBSESSION LYRICS / Nairalanders, What Is Your Current Ringtone? / Lets Have Fun Peeps!. Whats Your Current Phone Ringtone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Current Music Obsession? by queenfav(f): 10:46pm On Nov 24, 2016
Party monster by the weekend is my latest obsession..The dude is pure genius.Who else agrees with us on Reddit,that the song would be played hourly in strip clubs?

Re: What Is Your Current Music Obsession? by queenfav(f): 4:05am On Dec 11, 2016
The weeknd is definitely winning at life and music...I tap into his grace jare..Usher and other big names released their albums this year,a track off it didn't even smell billboard charts!
My Legend here released his album barely a month ago (Nov. 25th)and all 18 tracks on the album are on Billboard top 100.Damn!
#proudtheweekndfan4life
Baba God pick my call ooo,so i can afford to travel to watch him perform live someday.

Re: What Is Your Current Music Obsession? by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 4:43pm On Dec 11, 2016
Mine are J.cole n The weekend. The weekend's Rescue is one of my favorite. J.cole paint pictures with his songs..
Re: What Is Your Current Music Obsession? by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 03, 2017
whizcartel:
No hate. but i'm sure you are mainstream fan that only got to know of him probably after earned it or after beauty behind the madness. I have been listening to him since He started XO. I got all of his works including features, videos anything sha I know concerns him ( could share with you if you want tho) iv been obsessed since he dropped his first mixtape in 2011. way back in high school. Good to know we have got XO fans in Nigeria. But I'm yet to see a hard core fan like me.(like I said before, no hate.) #XO_TILL_WE_OVERDOSE

I only have The Weeknd songs on all my playlist(phone, PC, home stereo system and my car) I don't think you're much more hardcore than I do, and yea I've been a fan since trilogy days. Welcome to the club man. #player XO
Re: What Is Your Current Music Obsession? by whizcartel(m): 1:07am On Feb 04, 2017
Bamidelefundz:

I only have The Weeknd songs on all my playlist(phone, PC, home stereo system and my car) I don't think you're much more hardcore than I do, and yea I've been a fan since trilogy days. Welcome to the club man. #player XO
Thanks brother. But I've been in the club since house of balloons. Coming down was the first song by the Weeknd that I heard, that was like 2011-2012. it's always nice to meet another fan of XO.
Re: What Is Your Current Music Obsession? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 15, 2017
Frank Ocean. Dude is a fvcking beast
Re: What Is Your Current Music Obsession? by PETUK(m): 3:55pm On Jan 18, 2018
[quote author=funbat post=50178448]
chai I just downloaded his album now. real magic... his voice na die. pls any other good artist[ you download album at once? How do you do that?
Re: What Is Your Current Music Obsession? by dizon: 1:29pm On Jan 20, 2018
Johnny drille!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Is The Best Presenter On Lagos Radio? / Dbanj's Hot New Single - Why Me? / Download Am Gonna By Mohbad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.