Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Enugu And Lagos In The List Of 100 Resilience Cities In The World - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Enugu And Lagos In The List Of 100 Resilience Cities In The World (54529 Views)

12 Most Beautiful Cities In Africa 2018 (pictures) / Tinubu Square Bus-Stop Lagos In Mid 1930s (Throwback Photo) / 10 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria (pics, Video) - Ovoko.com.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu And Lagos In The List Of 100 Resilience Cities In The World by MutantMetahuman: 3:14pm On Sep 04, 2016
Hahahahahaha

Resisllient city.org

Wake me up when reputable organization dished out statistics
E.g, who or Forbes etc.. Not some unknown faggedy faggy fagg fagg site grin

2 Likes

Re: Enugu And Lagos In The List Of 100 Resilience Cities In The World by ChessEnthusiast: 3:15pm On Sep 04, 2016
pazienza:
Yea, just Enugu and no man's land, aka Lagos. grin cheesy

Afonjas won't like this. What happened to our Ibadan? grin
This list must have been compiled by IPOB yoots. We no go gree o! cheesy
Are you this shallow? What is here to celebrate about? When saner climes are celebrating technological breakthroughs and innovations, you are engaging in needless dic.kk comparison. Posting trash from your Enugu IDP camp. Sucks to be you.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu And Lagos In The List Of 100 Resilience Cities In The World by kettle84(m): 3:15pm On Sep 04, 2016
Luckymay:
I didn't see any Nigerian city there.
I love Enugu state,soo seren with peace loving hospitable people.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu And Lagos In The List Of 100 Resilience Cities In The World by DankemzI(m): 3:15pm On Sep 04, 2016
Uyo nko
Re: Enugu And Lagos In The List Of 100 Resilience Cities In The World by kettle84(m): 3:16pm On Sep 04, 2016
ChessEnthusiast:

Are you this shallow? What is here to celebrate about? When saner climes are celebrating technological breakthroughs and innovations, you are engaging in needless dic.kk comparison. Posting trash from your Enugu IDP camp. Sucks to be you.
chai, E pain am ooo. Pele

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu And Lagos In The List Of 100 Resilience Cities In The World by Opharhe: 3:17pm On Sep 04, 2016
Enugu... And now Lagos.

Nice one for Nigeria.
Re: Enugu And Lagos In The List Of 100 Resilience Cities In The World by power900: 3:17pm On Sep 04, 2016
instead of Nigeria to find a way to prove Kenya's bashing wrong by arangging the country more you people are here trying to bring up smokes screen to clean up your mess.............I know say na because of yesterday e-war dey cause all these yeye titles to appear on front page....mtcheeew
Re: Enugu And Lagos In The List Of 100 Resilience Cities In The World by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 04, 2016
yyy
Re: Enugu And Lagos In The List Of 100 Resilience Cities In The World by ChessEnthusiast: 3:18pm On Sep 04, 2016
kettle84:
chai, E pain am ooo. Pele
Dumb flath..ead! What an irredeemable cu.nt you are. Now disappear from my mention and crawl back to your IDP camp.
Re: Enugu And Lagos In The List Of 100 Resilience Cities In The World by ogawisdom(m): 3:20pm On Sep 04, 2016
Lol someone help me did Ibadan make d list grin grin grin d capital of d brown roof republic undecided undecided undecided

Ibadan will be on d list by 2080 undecided

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu And Lagos In The List Of 100 Resilience Cities In The World by ALAYORMII: 3:22pm On Sep 04, 2016
pazienza:

Enugu joined since 2014, first Nigerian city to be considered. I guess they just added no man's land recently.

When we tell people that Ndiigbo don't need Nigeria, they think we are joking. We are above their league. Our competition should be the rest of the world. Nigerians are but mere disturbance to us.

One out of the many places that makes up the south east and you believe you people have arrived

What about USA that has many cities in there??
Re: Enugu And Lagos In The List Of 100 Resilience Cities In The World by Ezebinaugwu(m): 3:23pm On Sep 04, 2016
I am here to check if Kenya made d list
Re: Enugu And Lagos In The List Of 100 Resilience Cities In The World by SweetPoison22: 3:24pm On Sep 04, 2016
The beautiful dominique is viewing this thread. cheesy
Re: Enugu And Lagos In The List Of 100 Resilience Cities In The World by hotspec(m): 3:27pm On Sep 04, 2016
Since I joined NL, Ive never seen a thread that wasted so much e-space as ds useless one. Who push s reach FP sef?
Re: Enugu And Lagos In The List Of 100 Resilience Cities In The World by weblord1900: 3:27pm On Sep 04, 2016
042 no day carry last

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu And Lagos In The List Of 100 Resilience Cities In The World by diva90: 3:31pm On Sep 04, 2016
But Enugu is not a stressful city

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu And Lagos In The List Of 100 Resilience Cities In The World by ginggerxy: 3:33pm On Sep 04, 2016
ConqueredWest:

You wan make those Afonjas commit suicide grin
buhahahaha some go begin get running stomach because of how their belle dey boil now tongue
Re: Enugu And Lagos In The List Of 100 Resilience Cities In The World by recievesense: 3:45pm On Sep 04, 2016
Bolustic:
These people are so local that anytime they get a little attention, they masturbate on it for life. We in the SW are used to having nice rankings among other Nigerians but we dont roll out drums to celebrate menial achievement that doesn't raise the value of naira-dollar.

This is your beloved Onitsha

Your post does not make sense. Onitcha is in Anambra not Enugu. And how does it make the south West beta? This is the best sample of an off point post.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu And Lagos In The List Of 100 Resilience Cities In The World by Gozzzy(m): 3:45pm On Sep 04, 2016
Bolustic:
These people are so local that anytime they get a little attention, they masturbate on it for life. We in the SW are used to having nice rankings among other Nigerians but we dont roll out drums to celebrate menial achievement that doesn't raise the value of naira-dollar.

This is your beloved Onitsha
some people mumu, no be here... these are seriously commercial areas... Onitsha has the biggest market in Africa, so use ur head small!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu And Lagos In The List Of 100 Resilience Cities In The World by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 04, 2016
pazienza:

Lagos is strictly yorubas....d igbo leaders that self acclaimed it "no man's land" get flat head..there are many yoruba's land that are way better than Enugu u don't knw yet.

For Enugu, is an example of no man's land bcus enugu state is not solely igbo tribe alone, many other tribes that are not igbos including fulani herdsmen belong to dat state..

Igbo plus Enugu's minorities owe Enugu

3 Likes

Re: Enugu And Lagos In The List Of 100 Resilience Cities In The World by Gozzzy(m): 3:47pm On Sep 04, 2016
Bolustic:

Empty Chest beating as usual.

But this is your faeces infested Ogbete Market in Enugu.
if the world could recognise the faeces infested Enugu, na im be say all of southwest, na complete rot, that the world is ashamed of!!!! negodu nu aturu ohia!!!!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu And Lagos In The List Of 100 Resilience Cities In The World by koning: 3:48pm On Sep 04, 2016
pazienza:

Yesooo, Enugu, my city of birth. So proud of that city. 042 for life. Na we(IGBOS) still put Lagos for the list.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu And Lagos In The List Of 100 Resilience Cities In The World by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 04, 2016
ogawisdom:
Lol someone help me did Ibadan make d list grin grin grin d capital of d brown roof republic undecided undecided undecided

Ibadan will be on d list by 2080 undecided
i bet it with u, Ibadan can make that list way better than anwhere in Enugu state and una eastern side
Oyo state alone is bigger than d whole igbo land.

You see why oba of lagos wanna throw una inside lagoon? and d yoruber owners of lagos hates u second class citizens so much that you are being deported for being shitigbo back to the slump of Africa wia u belong & grin gringrin

1 Like

Re: Enugu And Lagos In The List Of 100 Resilience Cities In The World by ogawisdom(m): 3:57pm On Sep 04, 2016
chowlade:

i bet it with u Ibadan can make that list way better than anwhere in Enugu state. Oyo state alone is bigger than d whole igbo land.

You see why oba of lagos and d yoruber owners of lagos hates u second class citizens so much that your are being deported for being shitigbo back to the Slump of Africa that u r proud of in d south east?grin gringrin

Even if d list is extended to the best 10,000 resilient cities I dnt see ibadan making it with brown roofs everywhere cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu And Lagos In The List Of 100 Resilience Cities In The World by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 04, 2016
Pls,I just wanna know....is any Kenyan city on d list?
Re: Enugu And Lagos In The List Of 100 Resilience Cities In The World by koning: 4:01pm On Sep 04, 2016
Bolustic:

Empty Chest beating as usual.

But this is your faeces infested Ogbete Market in Enugu.

Complete Anumanu. You are filled with 'Bad belle'. soak-away do burst all over the country, sometimes even in Western countries. Besides this particular Soak-away was under the management of the FGN. It belonged to The Nigerian Prison service Enugu branch.

Do you expect the Enugu state govt. to empty the Federal prison suck-away for the FGN. In saner climes, Ogbete traders would claim damages from the NPS.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu And Lagos In The List Of 100 Resilience Cities In The World by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 04, 2016
ogawisdom:

Even if d list is extended to the best 10,000 resilient cities I dnt see ibadan making it with brown roofs everywhere cheesy cheesy cheesy
Ibadan is way rated pass Enugu 100%...if I give u d proofs it will ruine ur inferiority complex day.
Re: Enugu And Lagos In The List Of 100 Resilience Cities In The World by ogawisdom(m): 4:03pm On Sep 04, 2016
chowlade:

Ibadan is way rated pass Enugu 100%...if I give u d proofs it will ruine ur inferiority complex day.

Lol grin grin grin grin Ibadan ke ofe mmanu ppl self
Re: Enugu And Lagos In The List Of 100 Resilience Cities In The World by Lekison(m): 4:03pm On Sep 04, 2016
Eko oni baje
Re: Enugu And Lagos In The List Of 100 Resilience Cities In The World by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 04, 2016
Re: Enugu And Lagos In The List Of 100 Resilience Cities In The World by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:21pm On Sep 04, 2016
chowlade:

i bet it with u Ibadan can make that list way better than anwhere in Enugu state. Oyo state alone is bigger than d whole igbo land.

You see why oba of lagos and d yoruber owners of lagos hates u second class citizens so much that you are being deported for being shitigbo back to the Slump of Africa that u r proud of in d south east?grin gringrin
Oyo state that can't pay salaries? You are a clown,even Enugu state pay their Corpers 10k every month

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu And Lagos In The List Of 100 Resilience Cities In The World by TipsyDC: 4:26pm On Sep 04, 2016
LAGOS and ENUGU kkk noted!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Annoying Things Nigerians Do On Airplanes / Passengers Transported With Wheelbarrows At Rumuokoro Flyover In Port Harcourt / Petr Kellner Dies In Helicopter Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.