Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,849 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Yeshua Is God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Yeshua Is God (352 Views)

The Confession Of Batimeus About The Promiscuity Of Yeshua / What Happened To Jewesun "Yeshua / Jesus" When He Did Not Offer Sacrifice To Esu / How Yahweh, Allah & Yeshua(the Trinity) Went About The First Judgement Of Humans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yeshua Is God by ajiboye007(m): 12:06pm On Sep 04, 2016
....YESHUA IS GOD .

JOB 19:25
I know that my redeemer lives, and that in the end he will stand on the earth.
who is this redeemer job talk about in the above verse ? who is this person that will stand on earth to redeem ? yhwh says is the only redeemer .

Isaiah 44:6
"Thus says the LORD, the King of Israel and his Redeemer, the LORD of hosts: 'I am the first and I am the last, And there is no God besides Me.

there is a prophecy that declared that yhwh come on earth in person: as promise messiah i.e jesus to save and redeemed.

Psalm 45:7-8 :
"Your throne, O God, is forever and ever;
A scepter of righteousness is the scepter of Your kingdom.

You love righteousness and hate wickedness;
Therefore God, Your God, has anointed You
With the oil of gladness more than Your companions."

It should be noted that the first Elohim is being addressed and the second Elohim is the God of the first Elohim. And so God's God has anointed Him with the oil of gladness.

Hebrews 1:8
But unto the Son {he saith}, Thy throne, O God, {is} for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness {is} the sceptre of thy kingdom. {righteousness: Gr. rightness, or, straightness}

and

Hosea 1:7 :
"Yet I will have mercy on the house of Judah, will save them by the LORD their God, and will not save them by bow, nor by sword or battle, by horses or horsemen."

The speaker is Elohim who says He will have mercy on the house of Judah and will save them by the instrumentality of YHVH, their Elohim. So Elohim number one will save Israel by means of Elohim number two.
and jesus said .......

matthew 20:28
just as the Son of Man came not to be served but to serve, and to give His life as the redemption-price for many.

and

Matthew 26:28
This is My blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins.

make no mistake jesus God .

Re: Yeshua Is God by Lovelynature(m): 12:10pm On Sep 04, 2016
Sure
Re: Yeshua Is God by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 04, 2016
Lmao, read the truth about yaweh below.

http://see_the_truth.webs.com/YHVH.htm
Re: Yeshua Is God by ajiboye007(m): 12:32pm On Sep 04, 2016
Drew0:
Lmao, read the truth about yaweh below.

http://see_the_truth.webs.com/YHVH.htm

is not hard to debunk ur lies, does Egyptians Kabbalah speak Semitic language or hebrew? then how does hebrew alphabet scripts Egyptians Kabbalah language? ...........
Re: Yeshua Is God by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 04, 2016
[quote author=ajiboye007 post=49062518]

is hard to debunk ur lies, does Egyptians Kabbalah speak Semitic language or hebrew? then how does hebrew alphabet scripts Egyptians Kabbalah language? ........... [/quote

Wow, seems you have lost connection to earth.
Re: Yeshua Is God by ajiboye007(m): 12:54pm On Sep 04, 2016
[quote author=Drew0 post=49062580][/quote]
i guess u are ignorant of this subject

(1) (Reply)

Classic Christian Books | Christian Publishers | Loveworld Publishing Ministry / Slaves Of GOD / Overcoming Weariness: Bishop David Abioye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.