Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

'Kaya' and 'Uprising' By Bob Marley - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 'Kaya' and 'Uprising' By Bob Marley (1254 Views)

Bob Marley's Quotes, Post The Ones You Know Here. / Bob Marley Vs. Michael Jackson: Who Was Better / Fela Sent Back By Bob Marley (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Kaya' and 'Uprising' By Bob Marley by tunku(m): 9:41pm On Nov 27, 2005
I am listening to Kaya and Uprsing by Bob Marley and the Wailers and man this has got to be one of the greatest albums imo. I am just wondering what are your taughts on Bob Marley in general. Did you grow up listening to the tapes in Nigeria or have you never listened to his songs. post.
Re: 'Kaya' and 'Uprising' By Bob Marley by Swish(m): 1:20am On Nov 28, 2005
I love Marley. Sort of calms me down when i'm out of order sometimes. What else can one say about Marley...A LEGEND. Love everyting 'bout Marley and reggae except for the maui though. Almost cost me my sanity. Nowadays just jamming a Marley song alone blows my top. Respect.
Re: 'Kaya' and 'Uprising' By Bob Marley by Swish(m): 1:20am On Nov 28, 2005
I love Marley. Sort of calms me down when i'm out of order sometimes. What else can one say about Marley...A LEGEND. Love everyting 'bout Marley and reggae except for the maui though. Almost cost me  my sanity. Nowadays just jamming a Marley song alone blows my top. Respect.
Re: 'Kaya' and 'Uprising' By Bob Marley by doubletree(f): 1:24pm On Sep 07, 2006
grew up listening to bob marley curtesy of my older brother.can't understand half of what he says but i love the rythym
Re: 'Kaya' and 'Uprising' By Bob Marley by Chat2MeBac(f): 2:24am On Jul 21, 2008
tunku:

I am listening to Kaya and Uprsing by Bob Marley and the Wailers and man this has got to be one of the greatest albums imo. I am just wondering what are your taughts on Bob Marley in general. Did you grow up listening to the tapes in Nigeria or have you never listened to his songs. post.

Yo don no Bob ah de man fu reckon wit, seen!!

Bob is indeed a legend, I grew up listening to him and I love this man( although I have never met him) to death. His lyrics are clean and clear cut. He meant what he sung, and sung what he meant.May his soul rest in peace and his music lives on!!!

Among my favourites are:
Pimpers paradise
No woman no cry
Trenchtown rock
We jammin
Buffalo Soldier
I shot the sherrif
War
Uprising
Re: 'Kaya' and 'Uprising' By Bob Marley by jayflex: 8:41am On Nov 19, 2009
These two albums are considered by critics and fans alike to be the greatest bob marley albums. They were the last two albums of his career and were his most spiritual and inspiring works. He was at the peak of his career and gave a spellbinding performance.

Those albums especially ''Uprising'' helped my butt through some trying times. Tracks on the album like - ''redemption song'', ''could you be loved'', ''bad card'', ''coming in from the cold'', ''zion train'' etc are excellent to say the least.
Re: 'Kaya' and 'Uprising' By Bob Marley by dready(f): 9:22am On Nov 21, 2009
see folks do me a favor and try to listen to Talking blues and Punky raggae party by bob marley tell me how you feel, like i will always say i like everything about him, i didn't grow up listening to him i way already 15 when i started listening to him on my own and i never needed a second party to tell me this dude is the BEST for I

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Better Lyrically In G Unit? / Download Nu Sauce Kid, Teeto, Los Produced By Dipozit / Where Is Blackface Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.