Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,793 members, 7,824,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Cobhams Asuquo Drives Car To Buckwyld ‘n’ Breathless - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cobhams Asuquo Drives Car To Buckwyld ‘n’ Breathless (1056 Views)

"Copycat Olamide Stole My Look" - Cobhams Asuquo (Photos) / Cobhams And Mayorkun Meet For The First Time [PICS] / Iginla Gifts Car To Ayo Emmanuel (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cobhams Asuquo Drives Car To Buckwyld ‘n’ Breathless by GoggleB(m): 3:20pm On Sep 04, 2016
Yesterday, September 3, 2016 was exceptional in Lagos state as the highly anticipated Buckwyld ‘n’ Breathless disrupted the city!

The event which brought together two legends, 2Face Idibia and MI was held at the Eko Hotel and Suites, Lagos and was full of surprises.
The crowd couldn’t help but scream when a Mini Cooper car was driven few meters by visually impaired producer, Cobams Asuquo as he made his grand entry into the event place.

As gathered by Naij.com the BMW Mini Cooper is owned by a Lagos production consultant Lolu Durojaiye. During the music show, music producer Cobhams played and sang ‘Dance Floor’ like it has probably never been done before.
Cobhams Emmanuel Asuquo is a Nigerian songwriter/music producer per excellence who started his professional training as a lawyer, but later branched into music full-time to fulfill a lifelong desire. His style comprises a wide spectrum of genres based on his careful understudy of such classical, jazz and traditional music greats as Tchaikovsky, Dave Grusin and Haruna Isola respectively.

Link to the performance below

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJ7rqdbAPGX/

https://www.naij.com/955086-amazing-blind-nigerian-producer-drives-car-first-time-photo.html?source=index_main

Cc lalasticlala
Missyb3
Obinoscopy

Re: Cobhams Asuquo Drives Car To Buckwyld ‘n’ Breathless by GoggleB(m): 3:23pm On Sep 04, 2016
Never give up on yourself.. I love this man
Re: Cobhams Asuquo Drives Car To Buckwyld ‘n’ Breathless by nepapole(m): 5:07pm On Sep 04, 2016
How?
Re: Cobhams Asuquo Drives Car To Buckwyld ‘n’ Breathless by Brozo1: 5:24pm On Sep 04, 2016
[quote author=nepapole post=49069653]How?[/quote
I swear down, was gonna ask dat same thing
Re: Cobhams Asuquo Drives Car To Buckwyld ‘n’ Breathless by nepapole(m): 5:33pm On Sep 04, 2016
[quote author=Brozo1 post=49070147][/quote]
I taya ooo

(1) (Reply)

See What This Housekeeper Was Caught Doing / See The Shocking Secrets Spouses Has Been Keeping From Each Other. / Chris Brown Got A Million Per Minute For His 90-minute Kenya Show With Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.