Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Aduke Abiara Is Dead - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Aduke Abiara Is Dead (24074 Views)

Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife, SK Abiara Attend The Comforter 2018 New York / Meet Grace Ojewande, 56-Year-Old Virgin Married To Prophet Samuel Abiara (Photo) / Prophet Abiara And Grace Ojewande's Wedding Photo As He Remarries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aduke Abiara Is Dead by misscall247: 10:09pm On Sep 04, 2016
youngest85:
Ehya dem don use her renew dia power....
Una dey use 70yrs renew power?
Re: Aduke Abiara Is Dead by LoveJesus87(m): 10:11pm On Sep 04, 2016
tunbosun002:
9th or 3rd of Sept?
RIP MA!!
tunbosun!
Re: Aduke Abiara Is Dead by guiddoti: 10:12pm On Sep 04, 2016
Suspectzero:
Her Gluttony got her
May God have mercy on you. Gluttony at 70? you type to attract attention or what? pray you get to that age.
Re: Aduke Abiara Is Dead by phemmie06(m): 10:16pm On Sep 04, 2016
youngest85:
Must you comments, if she was used to renew power at 70, you can also used your love ones for power or wealth exchange
Re: Aduke Abiara Is Dead by phemmie06(m): 10:19pm On Sep 04, 2016
tunbosun002:
9th or 3rd of Sept?
RIP MA!!
Even if the date is not there check your calendar is today 9?
Re: Aduke Abiara Is Dead by Ishilove: 10:25pm On Sep 04, 2016
Kingzulex:
Thank Jesus,Afonjas should continue dying
You're despicable beyond words
Re: Aduke Abiara Is Dead by Fizzie87(f): 10:25pm On Sep 04, 2016
youngest85:
. Must you comment..am sure you just typed without thinking.... mumu
Re: Aduke Abiara Is Dead by Fizzie87(f): 10:26pm On Sep 04, 2016
youngest85:
. Must you comment?am sure you just typed without thinking.... mumu
Re: Aduke Abiara Is Dead by Ishilove: 10:32pm On Sep 04, 2016
Suspectzero:
Her Gluttony got her
People like you use social media to unleash your idiocy. You write things without cautioning yourself on the propriety of your words.

You better pray to live up to her age

2 Likes

Re: Aduke Abiara Is Dead by sennycourage(f): 10:33pm On Sep 04, 2016
[quote author=youngest85 post=49068931]Ehya dem don use her renew dia power....[u had better mind ur tongue.....may u receive power to remain silent forever.....licking mouth]
Re: Aduke Abiara Is Dead by Gewezzy1(f): 10:43pm On Sep 04, 2016
youngest85:

U beta quiet b4 i expose u
expose who?
Re: Aduke Abiara Is Dead by happney65: 10:48pm On Sep 04, 2016
awelekiti:
You can say that again. Pastor abiara's relationship with God is unmatched. This was how the 3 set of twins came into being... his first child took Ill. Baba was having an open air crusade that day so, in the middle of the crusade, they came to break the news of his son's death to him. Instead of him feeling sad and calling it a day, he said glory be to the name of the Lord, this crusade must continue. People were amazed. Shortly after the crusade that day, the Lord spoke to him and said because he didn't stop His work due to the news he received, he will surprise him and make him forget all he had experienced on the death of his child. He had a set of twins 3 times, a male and a female in each set. All of them are alive and well-to-do in their various endeavours across the globe today. God is truly great! In same church, Lagos branch. A lady, whose husband had died as a result of HIV infection got her healing. Everybody knew something was wrong with this woman but nobody cared to ask of the nature of her sickness because everybody came for solution to their own problems. She had a young daughter who was also born hiv positive. Somebody invited her to be attending the regular Wednesday programme with her daughter. When sharing the testimony, she said herself and daughter started feeling better after attending the programme a couple of times. Prior to her attending, her daughter was always falling sick and would hardly go to school up to 3 times in a week due to her condition. In short, they stopped going to the APIN/PEPFAR clinic because they almost forgot those symptoms at some point. One day, she felt like going for a test in that clinic and the doctors were amazed at the result. They repeated the test severally and it all turned out negative. In order to be doubly sure...as some doctors are doubting thomases, referred her and daughter to a popular teaching hospital in Lagos. The result of her and daughter turned negative. Many more miracles had happened that I aware of, in that church. I'm a member of the church so, I know about the twins you're talking about. Baba always gives this testimony to re-awaken the spirit of the downtrodden, especially those looking for the fruits of the womb. Her death was announced to the congregation today in church. At her age, she didn't die young after all. The bible proclaims the age or lifespan of man as 70 years. The rest na jaara. May her soul RIP.

You forget he's Daughter that is very very wayward.Leah..Pushes Cocaine all around town.Yeye Talk..
Re: Aduke Abiara Is Dead by sexychocho(f): 10:53pm On Sep 04, 2016
RIP
Re: Aduke Abiara Is Dead by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 04, 2016
happney65:

You forget he's Daughter that is very very wayward.Leah..Pushes Cocaine all around town.Yeye Talk..
You lie. Leah didn't deal in cocain as you blindly posited. She's one of the female twins. If you say she was influenced by bad company while in the university, I'd say you're right. She got married to a celeb which was against her dad's wish but now, she's back in the fold. You you're not perfect yourself. She chose her own way of life after being brought up in the christendom . She soon regretted it and came back.

2 Likes

Re: Aduke Abiara Is Dead by Suspectzero(m): 11:14pm On Sep 04, 2016
Ishilove:

People like you use social media to unleash your idiocy. You write things without cautioning yourself on the propriety of your words.

You better pray to live up to her age

I don't need prayers to live up to or surpass that age. Lots of people around the world who don't worship any invisible gods who live long as well. so why should i need to pray? They didn't. Its part lifestyle and part luck. Whatever happens happens. It should won't be morbid obesity that will take me.
Re: Aduke Abiara Is Dead by Nobody: 11:16pm On Sep 04, 2016
Suspectzero:

I don't need prayers to live up to or surpass that age. Lots of people around the world who don't worship any invisible gods who live long as well. so why should i need to pray? They didn't. Its part lifestyle and part luck. Whatever happens happens. It should won't be morbid obesity that will take me.
Whether you live short or long, it doesn't matter. What matters most is where you'll end up your life after death. Think about this.

1 Like

Re: Aduke Abiara Is Dead by nathpope(m): 11:28pm On Sep 04, 2016
youngest85:

Am very sure u were sitting on ur brain while typing dis... undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Aduke Abiara Is Dead by nathpope(m): 11:29pm On Sep 04, 2016
Kingzulex:

C ur broda above u..
undecided undecided undecided ode o'lode
Re: Aduke Abiara Is Dead by SHEEGO2015(m): 11:35pm On Sep 04, 2016
tunbosun002:
9th or 3rd of Sept?
RIP MA!!

But wait.. U ar beautiful
Re: Aduke Abiara Is Dead by Suspectzero(m): 11:35pm On Sep 04, 2016
awelekiti:
Whether you live short or long, it doesn't matter. What matters most is where you'll end up your life after death. Think about this.

We'll all be worm food in our afterlife.
Re: Aduke Abiara Is Dead by Duvdevan(m): 11:41pm On Sep 04, 2016
[quote author=Kingzulex post=49075989]Thank Jesus,Afonjas should continue dying[/quote)
Are u so certain, u can see tomorrow with what you typed.
Re: Aduke Abiara Is Dead by Lakesydha4real(m): 11:44pm On Sep 04, 2016
Wtf
Re: Aduke Abiara Is Dead by Lakesydha4real(m): 11:47pm On Sep 04, 2016
U r sick wt dis comment if urs
Re: Aduke Abiara Is Dead by afopower(m): 11:56pm On Sep 04, 2016
youngest85:
woe
Re: Aduke Abiara Is Dead by fm7070: 12:01am On Sep 05, 2016
youngest85:

Even at 70years old?
Why didn't he use her since?
Let's be reasonable.
Re: Aduke Abiara Is Dead by youngest85(m): 12:20am On Sep 05, 2016
[quote author=sennycourage post=49078073][/quote]
Smiles
Re: Aduke Abiara Is Dead by olumike001(m): 1:00am On Sep 05, 2016
youngest85:
u sabi talk gan oooo.....i pity u
Re: Aduke Abiara Is Dead by ifeomaekol(f): 3:22am On Sep 05, 2016
Kingzulex:
how can u type such a comment?
Re: Aduke Abiara Is Dead by ifeomaekol(f): 3:31am On Sep 05, 2016
Rip-----rest well ma, don't kw you but ur pic tells me alot----a mother in all ramifications. Teach us to number our days oh lord!
Re: Aduke Abiara Is Dead by awofe20(m): 5:37am On Sep 05, 2016
Rip
Re: Aduke Abiara Is Dead by fednice: 6:04am On Sep 05, 2016
Prophet Abiara . One of the very consistent man of God. A good age (70 years) though, we would loved it if you stayed more supporting Baba.

God's way is not the way of man and it is appointed for man to die once.

Rest in peace Mama. Amen
Re: Aduke Abiara Is Dead by supereagle(m): 6:13am On Sep 05, 2016
adeadeyera:

I weep for you. Your case is beyond redemption. Sad!
Tell him the truth ,oloriburuku, omo ale.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Christian Dressing: Is There A Model Way Christians Should Dress? / CAN Visits Osinbajo, Demands Five-point Agenda / Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.