Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,031 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Lmc Kill Or Die - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lmc Kill Or Die (608 Views)

WCQ: Cameroon’s Clash, A Do-or-die Affair – Mikel / LMC Slams FC Ifeanyi Ubah With N9 Million Fine, Suspends Referee Folusho Ajayi / BREAKING!!! LMC/NFF Vs GIWA Fc....court Rules! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lmc Kill Or Die by rafindo(m): 5:41pm On Sep 04, 2016
LMC must kill or die

Nigeria football evolution series. (rafindo secarto )

Ah what a bad job the LMC have done so far, I do not believe in mediocrity,when solution to every problem bewildering football have pragmatic and feasible solution at hand. I do not believe with the level of globalization we still carry out action and decision with medieval mindset.
The essence of interaction is to bridge the gap between different classes of the society. Interaction is very important for good development to occur.,where we chose to develop our unique system favourable to our Cline. Their must be a direct and precise execution.

This series purpose is meant to be analytical and Critically evaluate the purpose of LMC. With due observation to this noble body that have wiped away to an extent some shame. Kudos must be given to a body born out of a large pool of hon. nduka irabor mind.
Boss I respect your dedication to this nation's football system, but it is time we move our league with great pace and speed in order to catch up with the world.
We build sophisticated houses that are of global standard without considering the present economic challenges. We strife to make a system better than the predecessor. Wait for a moment my dear self, oh the era of Nigeria football league are over, the melodramatic regime of ransome baribote are over. What a sign of relief looking from the past the charade we call football league.

We need a new company to run the league.did I just say that, in western semantics yeah I mean it. The essence of the company has overwhelmed the directors to the extent we have notice with keen interest the retrogressive graph of the league .the league is drastically running its heavy leg in a negative line.
Facts must be differentiated from sentiment with clear view of knowing we have made no progress, ah my beloved enyimba if dead, the healthy antelope cannot cross ur shit. The warriors in Ibadan cannot withstand your physique. Musa is just dreaming.
They label you the new genegation but they refuse to accept the enormous space u occupy in the land of the best.the elephant that carries people is the people elephant. Under the rulership of Pharaoh anyasi you have been reduced to an ant. Oh why the diversion from the problem called LMC.

Did I just say that,yes I did. I am not drunk either on sexual sensation. That fact of the matter is that LMC was created to solve problems but the problem has made LMC a greater problem that has to be cured before death arrives quickly with a Boltic velocity and kill my beloved religion.

Nigeria football evolution series. (rafindo secarto )to be continued. MOD front page.

1 Like

Re: Lmc Kill Or Die by Ajibel(m): 7:42am On Sep 05, 2016
I haven't got your point sir. Instead of suggesting killing of LMC, why not suggest how they can improve.

They may be overwhelmed now, but the gains they've recorded over the years cant be discarded immediately.
Re: Lmc Kill Or Die by rafindo(m): 10:34am On Sep 05, 2016
I Have greatly recognize the effort the lmc have done, we still need to move forward with a great speed.
As the driver of football league management ,LMC have not been able to establish what model of ownership the club must adapt. I know they have laid down some footprints on their website. The model must be full be integrated into the psychic of the club owners.The sluggish nature of the body in handling pertinent issue leaves more to be desired. They must force the clubs to adopt the community ownership model before next season or they kill the league.
Re: Lmc Kill Or Die by rafindo(m): 12:13pm On Sep 06, 2016
Ajibel I like ur determination towards the development of our league. We can be more progressive in moving the league forward. Add me on whatsapp 08090610640
Re: Lmc Kill Or Die by Ajibel(m): 4:18pm On Sep 06, 2016
rafindo:
Ajibel I like ur determination towards the development of our league. We can be more progressive in moving the league forward. Add me on whatsapp 08090610640

Alright sir. I'll do that smiley

(1) (Reply)

NFF: We Have No Reason To Doubt Isaac Success, Victor Moses Injury / Fed Cup Win It For Anambra Obiano Urges FC Ifeanyi Ubah / Who Is The Best Goal Keeper In The Premier League Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.